• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 21

Hi,

Android 21's super cool, so I've been looking into her a lot ever since they released complete footage of the campaigns. Since the profile is locked, I wanna come here to ask to add a few things.

First off, her powers and abilities is missing telekinesis, which I'm positive she's showing https://youtu.be/oU468zmz6pc?t=43s here.

Second, she has much more forms than just the unsplit True form.

A21
Good 21
Android 21 (Evil) (Cell absorbed)
These three appear to be among the best (the Labcoat #21 being drawn by Toyotaro, so the best official picture we have that demonstrates how she usually looks) for her normal form, Good Persona and Evil persona I could find. If we remove the background to Toyotaro's image, it could work as a tab, but just having a bit designated to Gallery works best in my opinion because of the latter two being screenshots.
And... finally, just a little question. The waves machine has been shown to have weakened Goku and other warriors in the game, so... in a sense I don't know if she scales to Post-Ressurection "F" Goku or not for sure. Beerus and Whis do state it doesn't affect them, but he obviously ain't using Full Power... and I don't think she fights him in any campaign anyway.

If we suddenly say it's not valid, #16 does she her mere potential is way beyond what even Cell could achieve by getting stronger and using Goku as a catalyst, and I'm sure that means Labcoat #21 > Super Perfect Cell.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eCb89pUreBE-zlFRnIqbttaG-dRYwqy8Xv8UPKVydyE/edit?usp=sharing

I wrote the transcript here for proof if needed, but you'll have to scroll down a bit to find it.

But, I guess I don't see why she wouldn't scale, as she does fight them out of campaign, I suppose, which doesn't seem to have the wave machine involved... But... just throwing out there.

So... yeah!

Hmm... I'd guess 4-B. It is confusing. Basically, #21's evil persona turned on this Wave Machine, causing all the warrior's (i.e. the playable characters in the campaign) to become weaker. Increasing their "Link Ratio" (bond with player, it seems... so, in-universe for levelling up, I guess) makes them stronger, but... at end game on the Villain's Campaign, when the Wave Machine effects are halted, Freeza and Cell note they've become stronger and back to normal, implying they aren't at full strength during the campaign itself.

This means we don't know for sure if she scales to them or not entirely, but there is still a good chance.

Labcoat (i.e. base) #21 never fights anyone, so... being 4-B due to being superior to what Cell could achieve, even as super perfect (heck, Cell bent the will of a Player to strengthen himself even further beyond, and yet he lost to a supressed [not even half power, and apparently affected by the Waves] True form #21, so... he ain't looking too good against her), as proven on above transcript, should work.

True form should naturally be stronger, and so at least 4-B. If the scaling we currently used works, she can be 3-A, I don't see any issue with that, just was curious what people thought when you consider the Wave Machine.

As for good and evil personas? Well, we know Evil > Good according to the both of them, and Evil implied to be comparable to True form #21, but... we don't know where they lie for sure.

If someone can get a good render of her in her labcoat, that'd be appreciated.

Labcoat 21 being 4-B is fine by me.

@Ryukama: She's always seen with a labcoat, so I wanted to avoid that image.

@KamiYasha: If you could, I would be very grateful!

I don't believe in my rendero skills

But this is what i got after trying to render

Android 21 render

Update:

Evil Persona #21 after the split said she took most of the power from her other half when they split, and Good Persona #21 admits to Goku that her evil counterpart is indeed stronger... And this is before she eats Cell, which as said in the transcript, should increase her power! Plus, she changes appearance, so it must mean she got a boost, because... this /is/ Dragon Ball.

This should mean that Evil Persona #21 > True #21 > Labcoat #21.

Good Persona #21 is unknown... but did combat her Evil Persona in the final battle, so I don't see why she shouldn't be at least comparable.

(p.s. Evil Persona #21 is seen for like... a few seconds before she eats Cell, so... basically "with Cell eaten" her usual power, pretty much.)

(p.p.s. This was a Cell powered beyond his regular self due to manipulating a Player's soul to his will... Cell, you don't understand what being a Video Game character means...)

No need to give Evil / Good / True 21 all different keys when they're all in the same range of power.

NEW UPDATE:

It says on her profile she's got the cells of the strongest warriror, but she also has cells from brilliant minds too, so... maybe add that~

Can we add this quote for 21? (My personal favorite):

"What a smorgasbord of strong fighters! This is awesome! I feel like a kid in a candy store! Literally! Ahhhh! The sheer joy! I feel I've died and gone to android heaven! I can hardly contain myself! This couldn't have gone any better!"

Back