• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anikitos vs Alex Rariberute (Raijin) - FC/OC 8-B Tournament

Almost the last battle of round 1... Alex Rariberute vs Anikitos (Pre-Rewind)!

Alex Rariberute vs Anikitos

Both at their 8-B forms

Speed equalized because a particular thing i will mention right now

SBA

Anikitos has all of his arsenal

Before anyone says Laser gun solos that's the reason of speed equal, the gun is equalized too (since its 50% SoL and it would be a little unfair smh)

Raijin:

Anikitos

Inconclusive (no thanks):

FIGHT

EDIT:
Totally forgot Anikitos was restricted from using Soulless eyes, my bad. Keep going.

Both are Baseline, but only one has an instant kill weapon. Though, it's not as simple as just knocking it out of his hand with Electricity, as Ankitos is a weapons master, and resistant to the extreme heat.

It's close but I think Duranegate gun works wonders.

Oh yeah he has an actual calc for one of his Special moves.. which I don't think Alex scales to.

If he does, I may have to go with him instead, but...

I will provide information on how Anikitos usually fights. He is not baseline, he actually scales physically to a weapon similar to Davy Crockett's weapon (20+ tons) and his grenades should be somewhat superior to that, since they destroyed a relatively large city block. He tanked 4 of his own grenades so his dura would be fine.

He likes to use the stealth cloak (which makes him unreflectable to light) and after that, he becomes invisible. He then throws a smoke grenade to make a big and dense smokescreen to make the opponent's eyesight harder, after that he pulls out his infra red goggles to spot the enemies' infra red radiation on place while the smokescreen is on. After this, he pulls out the perforator laser gun to snipe, preferably on the head since he has no knowledge of the enemy in this scenario.

That is what he would do. I don't know if it would work because Raijin's weather thingy but that is what he would do in character. He may also pull out a couple of explosion grenades with the smoke thing too but that wouldn't scratch Raijin due to scaling with endeavor i guess?

These are my statements, you can pull out yours or people to take an opinion of this :eyes:

As a note, his body is what becomes unreflectable to light, and if he moves out of place this effects wores off. Only his body, not his items such as the gun and grenades.

My vote would go to Anikitos but that's only if he is somehow able to dodge (or at least survive) a 70 ton one shotting MHS+ Lightning Bolt. If he can't Raijin gets my vote

Remember Anikitos has Regenerationn too, although i dont know if that would apply if his head somehow explodes, which negates his regen. Speed is equal too since it applies to Raijin and Anikitos.

Okay, then due to the amount of hax Anikitos brings to the table, I'd say he wins. Raijin does have a good chance tho due to his AP

Raijins grasp of weather would be able to do that. His grasp is able to call in thunderstorms, wind, and rain.

Wonder how Raijin can deal out with invisibility thing.

Anikitos: 2 (Legion350, DMUA)

Raijin: 1 (Smashtwig)

Im not sure who would win either. While Raijin has AP and can blow out the smokescreen, Anikitos can use laser gun + stealth cloak and Raijin will have no idea where he is. He uses this on character before anyone says this.

I dont want to get fanboy over Anikitos and downplay Raijin. I feel this is 5/5 for both although since one has sheer AP and the other one hax and stealthiness but i still imply the invisibility thing grants him an small advantage and the laser gun works great with this. He also has enhanced eyesight that lets him see farther than usual without an scope.

At the time I edited Raisin, Endeavor was only city block, I plan on editing it after the tournament is over

DMUA said:
Oh yeah he has an actual calc for one of his Special moves.. which I don't think Alex scales to.

If he does, I may have to go with him instead, but...

Raijin is scaled to that move due to the fact that when he and Endeavor fight, they are on equal terms, even when Hell Spider is used. Raijin is indeed capable of equaling Hell Spiders Attack Potency, however obviously utilizing lightning

I cant say whether he can deal with Anikitos's invisibilty in particular, as that would be biased. However in character Raijin would almost certainly call in a thunderstorm once he figured out his opponent could go invisible.This would acomplish several things, 1. He could bend wind to create a sort of barrier until his opponent revealed himself. (Though he could not use lightning offensivly with this barrier) 2. He could potentially observe the water drops to see where they reflect off his enemy. This is what he would likely do though i cannot and should not say whether this would or would not work against Anikitos.

yeah again I'm with Raijin

Also it would be convenient if you listed applications Raijin can use his abilities, I didn't understand what u meant by "bending wind to create a barrier"

My apologies, i will edit that section of his page shortly, since it is not a change or upgrade of his powers, but simply an explanation.

Edit: His powers and abilities now have a small explanation for his weather manipulation.

I believe the votes are currently as follows than

Raijin: 1 (Smashtwig) Anikitos: 2 (Dmua, 66Gaming)

I believe these are current votes

Boc1991 said:
I cant say whether he can deal with Anikitos's invisibilty in particular, as that would be biased. However in character Raijin would almost certainly call in a thunderstorm once he figured out his opponent could go invisible.This would acomplish several things, 1. He could bend wind to create a sort of barrier until his opponent revealed himself. (Though he could not use lightning offensivly with this barrier) 2. He could potentially observe the water drops to see where they reflect off his enemy. This is what he would likely do though i cannot and should not say whether this would or would not work against Anikitos.
Sorry for quoting wall of text, but here it goes.

Anikitos invisibility works via being unreflectable to light, hiding his thermal heat and infra red radiation. He needs to move to make this effect wear off, something else or someone moving him doesn't cause the effect to dissipate.

Anikitos strategy (or at least in character) would be hiding in a bush and immediatly trigger the cloak effect and taking on the IR glasses. I don't need to repeat the thing i said above, it would be useless.

He would notice smoke grenades won't work, so he would just stop that and go with the laser gun ahead.

Since no prior knowledge is known of both, Anikitos after getting the laser gun on will just aim to the head, himself assuming he is one of his species and has similar abilities, since he has fought dudes who overpower him physically and prefer to use strategy rather than close combat.

I have no idea if electricity would really do huge damage or blast off his head, since he has been on volcanic areas with no noticeable heat burns and stuff, if it does not blast off his head, his regen would act on and it may be harder to Raijin deal with him.

So is this 2 dudes voting for Raijin and another 2 for Anikitos? Please someone decide a vote, this is getting too long. I don't know as the OP and the owner of the tournament i am allowed to vote my own character or pretty much any so i prefer just to give info.

Legion said he THINKS he going with Raijin but he not sure. Either we can reshuffle the fighters that didn't go yet or just move on to the next one for now while this one is going on for people to vote on

I mean this is extremely close battle and stuff, but if i am allowed to vote (please dont take this as fanboyism of my character, i just believe he can do it) i feel Anikitos wins but at a very close chance. He can manage do the things above and rapidly headshot Alex/Raijin before he can do his weather stuff or throw thunderbolts at him. This can be the other way around, when Raijin is faster and he makes his weather stuff before Anikitos manages to headshot him, but since the invisibility will grant him a little bit of time, i might go with him despite his smokescreen not working, but the invisibility and maybe the goggles might grant him an small advantage.

So, this is 3 votes for Ani? right?

Anikitos: 3 (DMUA, 66Gaming, Uninown)

Raijin: 2 (Smashtwig, Legion350? [i guess he did it? or not?])

I really want this closed, the round 1 is getting waaaay too long so if 3 votes for ani is enough, then this is done.

@Uninown Refresh the page (you have probably already done so if you are seeing this). I voted Anikitos.

Oh, i didn't see that you voted Drag. Then it is 4-2

Anikitos: 4 (Drag-O-Drawgon, 66Gaming, Uninown, DMUA)

Raijin: (Smashtwig, Legion350?)

Back