• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ooo, I like this match

I'll go with Providence since he is far above Baseline 5D, where as Annoying Dog is likely just a particularly hax baseline 5D being. Sure Annoying Dog has toon force, but Providence's 4th wall breaking would render that useless. Annoying Dog's broken fabric of reality defense should make him hard to attack, but Providence is already able to interact with the code himself and almost deleted the player's profile. Also, if all else fails, he can use a mandate to force the dog to fix the code

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Ooo, I like this match

I'll go with Providence since he is far above Baseline 5D, where as Annoying Dog is likely just a particularly hax baseline 5D being. Sure Annoying Dog has toon force, but Providence's 4th wall breaking would render that useless. Annoying Dog's broken fabric of reality defense should make him hard to attack, but Providence is already able to interact with the code himself and almost deleted the player's profile. Also, if all else fails, he can use a mandate to force the dog to fix the code
But I thought that the annoying dog was immune to data corruption or hacking therefor making that ability useless,also he also has 4th wall breaking abilities and created the world so he is probably immune to mandate or can steal it.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Providence: 5
6, actually.

(Iapitus The Impaler, KinkiestSins, Walking Strawman, Starter Pack, CoreOfimBalance(COB), GyroNutz)

Back