• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Mario Bros. CRT: Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the profiles can remain open until DRB has edited them. He tends to be active when I am asleep.

I DON'T AGREE TO MFTL+ MARIO!!!

I stated before that the Mario Party feat of MFTL+ might count as an outlier and in base Mario should be Sub-Relativistic but MFTL+ in the Galaxy Games

But prove me wrong if you guys wish

P.S. Only use main timeline games and no Galaxy games are allowed

1. Calm down

2. we provided links for such feats

3. no Galaxy games!? Uh what?

4. Let's not go down this route with main timeline such cause we discussed this many many times

I said Galaxy games because he mostly has displayed the MFTL+ feats in the those games so it's better to say that he is MFTL+ with Power-Stars and Sub-relativistic in base

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
I said Galaxy games because he mostly has displayed the MFTL+ feats in the those games so it's better to say that he is MFTL+ with Power-Stars and Sub-relativistic in base
Literally that doesnt make any sense, everyone above just provided several feats of MFTL+ Mario outside of Galaxy

I agree with NotaMarioFan, we provided several Massively FTL+ combat speed feats Mario scales to including ones not from the Galaxy games or where he's amp'd up by Power Stars. And even the underdog characters such as Waluigi has some possible Relativistic+ speed feats that are consistent.

Yeah, I'm sure much of those categories Mario gets are what Luigi has too. Then there's much of those other characters Dark649 mentioned that need to scale accordingly.

How about we say that Mario's speed varies from Relativistic+ to MFTL+ so it recognizes all speed feats of Mario

Okay, is that a good comprimized

though we should say that Mario's speed has been displayed inconsistently so it is hard to come up with agreement over his speed

Man, I wish that the Mario series was like Metroid where feats are shown more consistancy

Sub-Relativistic is just a pointless low end feat; especially since they're far superior to those with very consistent Relativistic+. There are a lot of characters whose speed are inconsistent, but we generally go with the high end regardless. It's like like Superman's speed is rated as Varies between Supersonic+ and Massively FTL+, we just go with the high end based on several combat speed feats he either those who scale to him has.

Anyway, I updated all the Major characters whose profiles are unlocked to Massively FTL+. Dimentio, Donkey Kong (Character), Paper Mario, Princess Peach, Yoshi, Wario, Antasma, Megabug, Culex, and Zeekeeper all have locked profiles.

Shouldn't the Koopalings scale as well? They've been consistently tagging Mario and Luigi since Super Mario World

They're consistently portrayed as underdogs compared to Bowser, Bowser Jr or the Mario Bros; so they're in the same boat as the minor bosses and Waluigi actually. They're still be in the Relativistic+ range scaling from Midbus and various Mario Party Black hole feats.

Thank you, Dark for editting the 3 pages. I'll do the rest tomorrow as soon as I get back.

I should note that the Koopalings definitely should scale. While it's true they are not as strong as Bowser, they are still treated as formidible opponents going by their bios and history in the franchise. They faced the Mario Bros, Paper Mario, and the Toads several times with some of them able to use their speed to their advanatge such as Iggy in Superstar Saga and its remake, spinning around the bros several times to make them dizzy.

I thought that DRB would edit them as well.

Well, it is probably best to wait for him to answer himself.

I mentioned above that I'm neutral on the Koopalings being Massively FTL+, but it was Dark649 who seemed against it. Though I do think DRB makes sense on them scaling from Mario and Bowser.

It wasn't really calc'd, but flying to the center of the universe to Earth should be at least millions of lightyears. This is assuming that the center of the universe is outside the Milky Way Galaxy and further away than Andromeda Galaxy. It's impossible to determine where the center of the universe actually is, but they word it in such a way that it should be quite far. So, while impossible to give a perfect calculation, it should be well into Massively FTL+. 76 trillion C scaling from Bowser's feat is reasonable though.

@DRB

Okay. Thank you. I will lock the Mario, Luigi, and Bowser pages then.

@DarkDragon I thought that was the world 5 feat and it was lowballed to 350 Galaxies and since there are the fake millennium star flew to the center of the universe which are a total of 100 billio Galaxies to mario planet in a short time it should be higher scaling. But thats my opinion

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
I thought that was the world 5 feat and it was lowballed to 350 Galaxies and since there are the fake millennium star flew to the center of the universe which are a total of 100 billio Galaxies to mario planet in a short time it should be higher scaling. But thats my opinion
That sounds more like travel speed than really attack or reaction speed

Mario has consistently dodged Star Bits which have been shown to travel from galaxy to galaxy in seconds. That's clearly a combat speed feat.

Yeah, you do have a point. It is lowballed as Cal addressed in the Blog, but then again; most Massively FTL+ speed feats are lowballed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back