• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Minor Junko Revision

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Electricity crackled from her bangs. She maybe could have intercepted Hokaze with a lightning spear if the girl had dropped straight down, but Hokaze instead kicked off multiple walls to bounce around like a pinball and take an unpredictable route down. Rolling out of the way was the most Mikoto could manage.

(Damn. She uses hers different, but she is an electric esper, so can she predict my actions by sensing the faint magnetic and EM fluctuations!?)

Mikoto could not sense when Hokaze switched her power on and off. Maybe it was a natural talent on Hokaze’s part, or maybe Shokuhou had demanded she develop a few trump cards for use in a fight against Mikoto. Knowing Shokuhou Misaki, probably the latter.
From Chapter 4 of the Railgun Novel.

So Junko should have "possibly ESP for electromagnetism".

I guess analytic prediction works, too. She is good at aimdodging anyways.

Hmmmm... bump

Why "possibly ESP for electromagnetism"? Mikoto seems to straight up confirm it.
Because
so can she predict my actions by sensing the faint magnetic and EM fluctuations!?
seems like a question. I.e. it's Misaka's educated guess.

Back