• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Rule: No Battles for Characters Without Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
This has sprung up time and again, and I'd like to put an end to it.

I would like to make a rule that bans Versus Threads for characters without profiles here since it's impossible for most users to properly evaluate a character otherwise, thus making the thread annoying to deal with outside of closing it, which is sure to piss fans of that character off.

Thus my proposal:

Please do not make Versus Threads for characters without profiles on this wiki. Without a complete profile, it is impossible for other users who are not in the know to verify the character's strengths and weaknesses. If you need help creating a profile, please visit the Official Profile Request Thread and post reasoning as to why this character should have those stats.

Approved. People quite just don't understand that we don't allow battles made here if one or more of the characters involved don't have a profile made here yet.

That and fans can rage all they want. If we don't really know what the capabilities are of the character they want to see being pitted against anyone here that has an actual page and the one they want doesn't have one themselves here, what's the point of even debating about them?

I think that this is a good idea. I will add the rule.

Since there is a unaminous 10-way agreement with this and Ant has implemented the rule, I will be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back