• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Saiki Kusuo Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that Kusuo Saiki's profile is a bit disorganized and out of date.

So I decided to make a CRT.

Attack Potency:

Based on this and this calculation, Saiki's AP should be higher.

At least High 7-A | At least High 7-A | 6-C
to High 6-A | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B

Durability:

Update all Keys

At least High Mountain Level | At least High Mountain Level | Island level to possibly Multi-Continental level | At least Island level to possibly Multi-Continental level possibly far higher.

Saiki could take down the typhone with a simple wave of his hands.

From what it seems Saiki hit the meteorite directly (I don't remember the law that said the repercussion of the impact). The hit should have damaged Saiki unless his durability is greater than the impact (I expressed myself wrong I think)

Speed:

Based on this calculation, Saiki's speed becomes Relativistic.

Power and Abilities:​

Some skills are missing or on the wrong Key.

With Limiters:​

Taken from the TDLOSK wiki
Part of Telekinesis: Assist: When full force is applied, there is a great increase on the power and speed of the object/person the psychokinesis in being used and is possible to continue until exhaustion. (Statistics Amplification)
Part Of Telekinesis: Psycho Bit: One of the main techniques Kusuo uses which allows him to move multiple rocks and inflicts damages to someone regardless of his/her distance. (Idk :b)
Part of Telepathy: Angel Whisper: The ability which telepathically speaks of the crime on the doer to stimulate guilt. (Minor Morality Manipualtion)
Part of Telepathy: Bug News: A pseudo "foreboding" that feeds telepathic advice or call for help.
Part of Telepathy: Favorability Meter: The ability to quantify the favorability using telepathy. Relationships and human's nature significantly changes it. (Limited Information Analysis)
Part of Telepathy: Foreboding: The ability to telepathy to plant an idea/sense of foreboding in someone's head. (Mind Manipualtion)
Part of Telepathy: Forced Telepathy: The ability to forcefully relay feelings/thoughts from one to another. (likely Empathic Manipulation)
Part of Telepathy: Immediate Telepathy: The ability to give others visual information with audio via touch. (Mind/Perception Manipulation)
Part of Telepathy:Subliminal: An ability which is a bit similar to that of Angel Whisper but only one word. (Minor Morality Manipualtion)
Part of Telepathy: Telepathic broadcast: Sending a big load of 'thoughts' to other people but significantly interferes with thinking. (Mind Manipulation)
Body Control: Kusuo can bend and dislocate his joints in any way he wants at his will. This causes him great pain.

Damaged Limiter:​

One Removed Limiter:​

Deconstruction via Restoration (Time Manipulation): Without his limiter, his power allowed him to turn back the time of an object/person by up to 7 years.

Without Limiters:​

Limited Absorption: According to Kusuke's explanation, Saiki has to absorb the magma and then teleport it.

Last edited:
The meteor is not shown to hit Saiki directly at all. Neither do we know how he got rid of it. And the scaling in the calc doesn't work anyway, due to the meteor being further in the foreground.

The strom calc doesn't work as Saiki didn't create the storm. He just redirected it and that with an extended timeframe of work.

We generally don't accept stuff form other wikis as evidence.

That aside, what I said in the last thread applies.

The meteor is not shown to hit Saiki directly at all. Neither do we know how he got rid of it. And the scaling in the calc doesn't work anyway, due to the meteor being further in the foreground.

The strom calc doesn't work as Saiki didn't create the storm. He just redirected it and that with an extended timeframe of work.

That aside, what I said in the last thread applies.
Psycho Bit was officially named, and Limit Released Psychokinesis was introduced in J-Stars Victory Vs.

Foreboding:
obUmR1w.jpeg

Angel Whisper:
4hAZLfi.jpeg

Kusuo can check if there’s poison in food without touching it.
q2Xx4z2.jpeg

Last edited:
Actually, they can be used, the wiki compiles the Saiki abilities that he has used or was officially named. An example:
Limit Released Psychokinesis" is the technique he used to destroy the island.
Psycho Bit used it in his training or massage (I don't remember exactly).
Forced Telepathy was used with his parents to stop fighting and with Kongou Tsuyoshi to stop his life of crime.
LJGjZX2.jpeg

Foreboding:
I already showed a scan.
Angel Whisper:
The same.
Immediate Telepathy: He used it on Kongou Tsuyoshi to show him how his teacher suffered because of him.
kzShsFI.jpeg

Favorability Meter: He uses it in gym class.
aOFKTc1.jpeg

Bug News: A pseudo "foreboding".
Subliminal: An ability that is a bit similar to that of Angel Whisper but only one word.
Telepathic broadcast:
twZMLWP.jpeg

Brain Lullaby: The ability that sends a lullaby to the opponent's brain to put them to sleep, however, this may differ to whom it was used. Used on Kongou Tsuyoshi.
For Full Force and Assist I can't find a source in the manga (Or I overlooked it) maybe they will appear in the novels.

Last edited:
Psycho Bit was officially named, and Limit Released Psychokinesis was introduced in J-Stars Victory Vs.
Which is non-canon.

Foreboding:
b726ebb39dd74729ff12aa8c4f9cd393c8f5bb18_277546_869_1379.jpg

Angel Whisper:
fc24015e775c818379c3a6b886c5cc5a5c649b4f_324418_869_1379.jpg

31b9b8c26cfb2d9060ee61841b7e38185089a242_287671_869_1379.jpg
Actually, they can be used, the wiki compiles the Saiki abilities that he has used or was officially named. An example:
Forced Telepathy was used with his parents to stop fighting and with Kongou Tsuyoshi to stop his life of crime.
c77004005c58562bea4564a3aa14fd8e1337f915_261688_869_1303.jpg

Foreboding:
I already showed a scan.
Angel Whisper:
The same.
Immediate Telepathy: He used it on Kongou Tsuyoshi to show him how his teacher suffered because of him.
3dc8d810f3efd829e0056ffd0780a9191f72ddfa_257541_870_1365.jpg

157f217298080c28c83c5c5394483b6c7de7f31c_243428_869_1375.jpg

Subliminal: An ability that is a bit similar to that of Angel Whisper but only one word.
Telepathic broadcast: Idk
Brain Lullaby: The ability that sends a lullaby to the opponent's brain to put them to sleep, however, this may differ to whom it was used. Used on Kongou Tsuyoshi.
For Full Force and Assist I can't find a source in the manga (Or I overlooked it) maybe they will appear in the novels.
The images don't show for me, even if I go on their source link.

Can you use imgur or the wiki to upload the images? That usually works.

He specifies that by "absorb" he mean to teleport it little by little. So that isn't absorption in our sense of the word.

Seems ok.

As said in the last thread, that's an application of pyrokinesis, not a resistance.

Just because that's technically usable to turn something to pieces, I don't think it should be listed as deconstruction. Otherwise you could do the same for everyone that can reverse time.

So can this be added?
You need 2 staff approval (so 1 more I think) and then you have to wait 2 days then you can add it
Yeah, as he said (although waiting 2 days is not necessary as the thread is already old).

Btw. did you keep track which of the stuff I have commented on yet? I know some of the stuff in OP (Like paralysis) I have rejected and some of the stuff also approved. But I think some I have might yet have to comment on.

With Limiters:
Move Technology Manipulation- Accepted
Power Bestowal via Reality Warping. Accepted
Minor Biological Manipulation via Reality Warping. Accepted
Large Size Type 1 via Size Manipulation: Step to measure 80 meters. Accepted
Small Size Type 2 via Size Manipulation:
Limited Retrocognition Via Psychometry Accepted
Shockwave Creation: Accepted
Curse Manipulation Accepted
Air Manipulation Accepted
Sleep Manipulation and Dream Manipulation: He disturbed the sleep of Rifuta Imu.
Accelerated Development (Type: Other): His powers constantly grow as he grows older. Accepted
Sleep Inducement:
Possibly Resistance to Reality Warping: Denied
Possibly Immunity to Mind Manipulation: Denied
Energy Projection: Seriously, how is it not on his profile? Accepted
Resistance to Electricity: Accepted
Limited Paralysis Inducement: Denied
Limited Resistance to Power Nullification: Accepted
Resistance to Cold Temperatures: Denied
Dimensional Travel: Denied
Reconstruction via Restoration (Time Manipulation): Accepted
Taken from the TDLOSK wiki
Body Control: Denied

Damaged Limiter:
Light Manipulation/Smoke Manipulation: Accepted
I would say Spatial Manipulation, Denied
Minor/Limited Hair Manipulation: Accepted
One Removed Limiter:
Deconstruction via Restoration (Time Manipulation): Denied

Without Limiters:
Limited Absorption: Denied

Thanks, now stuff loads for me.
LJGjZX2.jpeg

Foreboding:
I already showed a scan.
Angel Whisper:
The same.
kzShsFI.jpeg

aOFKTc1.jpeg

Telepathic broadcast:
twZMLWP.jpeg

Foreboding:
obUmR1w.jpeg

Angel Whisper:
4hAZLfi.jpeg

q2Xx4z2.jpeg
Poison checking is fine, the rest seem like applications of existing abilities. You can add all of them in the Notable A/T section, but I don't think they add to the P&A section.
Like, Angel Whisper shouldn't qualify as morality manipulation. It's just a psychological trick using telepathy.
And forced telepathy is relaying their thoughts to each other, less than forcing them to feel each others feeling, so I don't think it's empathic manip.

Well, you could maybe argue mind manip for some of this, but Saiki already has that listed.

If you are wondering why there is a tab for Resistance, it's for a tournament where Saiki is.

If you are wondering why there is a tab for Resistance, it's for a tournament where Saiki is.
? Don't really get what you mean.
I'm going to say that Saiki does not have enough resistances to need a separate tabber and that the way you did it has the problem that it is not clear which key the tabber belongs to. I think just listing it in the first key is fine.
(and you can just say "Resistance to Fire Manipulation and extreme heat, Electricity (He was fine after being shocked by an electric chair), Limited Resistance to Power Nullification (Even after momentarily losing his powers they returned)." No need to say "Resistance" twice.)

Some of the scans you linked are already dead. It's best if you upload them on the wiki, then you can be sure that they don't eventually disappear.

Still don't think he should have sleep manip. Dream I could see, I suppose, but not sleep.

Accelerated development should have the types "Passive; Physical Statistics, Abilities"
No, you can't just extrapolate feats like that. Like, in general, never.

? Don't really get what you mean.
I'm going to say that Saiki does not have enough resistances to need a separate tabber and that the way you did it has the problem that it is not clear which key the tabber belongs to. I think just listing it in the first key is fine.
(and you can just say "Resistance to Fire Manipulation and extreme heat, Electricity (He was fine after being shocked by an electric chair), Limited Resistance to Power Nullification (Even after momentarily losing his powers they returned)." No need to say "Resistance" twice.)
Saiki is in a 6-C tournament, they asked me if I could separate the resistances because they were very dispersed.

Saiki could have:​

• Blood Manipulation?: (His cursing assures that he cursed a man so that in three months blood would come out of all his pores)
  • NPI in Astral Form
  • Spatial Manipulation?: (Apportation allows him to teleport objects to specific locations, but needs to teleport objects of equal value to the object's location to do so) [Not Sure]
  • Explosion Manipulation: Simply by moving while he is sleeping, he is capable of blowing up his house.
  • Surface Scaling: He hides on the ceiling of the room, invisible when he was in the girls' locker room.

And this could be considered a feat of LS: Redirected a meteorite into his classroom.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Edutyn/_Saiki_K_brings_a_meteorite

Forget it, this is only shown in the anime, although we could use the baseline of Class P.
KE:
0.5*1000000000000000*11000^2=6.05e+22J or 14.45 Teratons
0.5*1000000000000000*25000^2=3.125e+23J or 74.68 Teratons
0.5*1000000000000000*72000^2=2.592e+24J or 619 Teratons

Last edited:

Abilities

AcceptedTo DiscussDenied
Move Technology Manipulation
Power Bestowal
via Reality Warping.
Minor Biological Manipulation via Reality Warping.
Large Size Type 1 via Size Manipulation: Step to measure 80 meters.
Limited Retrocognition Via Psychometry
Shockwave Creation:
Curse Manipulation
Air Manipulation
Accelerated Development
(Type: Other): His powers constantly grow as he grows older.
Energy Projection: Seriously, how is it not on his profile?
Resistance to Electricity:
Limited Resistance to Power Nullification:
Reconstruction via Restoration (Time Manipulation)
NPI in Astral Form
Small Size Type 3
via Size Manipulation: Saiki is the same size as a cockroach.
Dream Manipulation: He disturbed the sleep of Rifuta Imu.
Surface Scaling: He hides on the ceiling of the room, invisible when he was in the girls' locker room.
Likely Minor/Limited Resistance to Disease Manipulation: He can raise his body temperature to eliminate any virus.
Minor/Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation: Saiki can check if there’s poison in food without touching it.

Damaged Limiter:
Light Manipulation/Smoke Manipulation:
Minor/Limited Hair Manipulation:
With Limiter:
Sleep Inducement:
Likely Resistance to Cosmic Radiation: Was in space as a child

Resistance to Reality Warping
Immunity
to Mind Manipulation
Incorporeality
in Astral Form
Body Control
Dimensional Travel:

One Removed/Without Limiter:
Explosion Manipulation: Without a limiter, he was able to generate an explosion.
With Limiter:
Limited Paralysis Inducement
Resistance
to Cold Temperatures:
Blood Manipulation?: (His cursing assures that he cursed a man so that in three months blood would come out of all his pores)
Limited Power Mimicry via Psychometry (Saiki is able to momentarily acquire the powers of others if he uses Psychometry, as shown here.)

Damaged Limiter:
Spatial Manipulation

One Removed Limiter:
Deconstruction via Restoration (Time Manipulation):
Without Limiters:
Limited Absorption:

LS
AcceptedTo DiscussDenied
Redirected a meteorite into his classroom
Class P
AP
AcceptedTo DiscussDenied
Destroyed the meteor (Using Baseline of Class P)
KE:
Meteor EOS
Typhon

Speed
AcceptedTo DiscussDenied
Recalc (Relativistic)Recalc of the Recalc (FTL)
Space Feat (MHS To MFTL)

Last edited:

Saiki could have:​

• Blood Manipulation?: (His cursing assures that he cursed a man so that in three months blood would come out of all his pores)
  • NPI in Astral Form
  • Spatial Manipulation?: (Apportation allows him to teleport objects to specific locations, but needs to teleport objects of equal value to the object's location to do so) [Not Sure]
  • Explosion Manipulation: Simply by moving while he is sleeping, he is capable of blowing up his house.
  • Surface Scaling: He hides on the ceiling of the room, invisible when he was in the girls' locker room.
I don't think that blood manipulation... or at least we don't know enough to say that it is. The curse could create holes in the skin or something...
NPI is fine.
The spatial manipulation is just teleportation with range.
I don't think that is explosion manipulation. It isn't that he is directly creating explosions. He just creates a shockwave, which we already list an ability for.
Not sure on surface scaling. Could be that, could be a use of telekinesis.

I don't think that blood manipulation... or at least we don't know enough to say that it is. The curse could create holes in the skin or something...
NPI is fine.
I don't think that is explosion manipulation. It isn't that he is directly creating explosions. He just creates a shockwave, which we already list an ability for.
Saiki can only use telepathy when he is invisible.

NPI is fine.
And what do you think of the feats that are on the "To Discuss" table?

Abilities

AcceptedTo DiscussDenied
Move Technology Manipulation
Power Bestowal
via Reality Warping.
Minor Biological Manipulation via Reality Warping.
Large Size Type 1 via Size Manipulation: Step to measure 80 meters.
Limited Retrocognition Via Psychometry
Shockwave Creation:
Curse Manipulation
Air Manipulation
Accelerated Development
(Type: Other): His powers constantly grow as he grows older.
Energy Projection: Seriously, how is it not on his profile?
Resistance to Electricity:
Limited Resistance to Power Nullification:
Reconstruction via Restoration (Time Manipulation)
NPI in Astral Form

Damaged Limiter:
Light Manipulation/Smoke Manipulation:
Minor/Limited Hair Manipulation:
With Limiter:
Small Size Type 3 via Size Manipulation:1.67 cm to 0.0167 cm (0.167 mm)
Sleep Manipulation and Dream Manipulation: He disturbed the sleep of Rifuta Imu.
Sleep Inducement:
Blood Manipulation?
: (His cursing assures that he cursed a man so that in three months blood would come out of all his pores)
Explosion Manipulation: Simply by moving while he is sleeping, he can blow up his house.
Surface Scaling: He hides on the ceiling of the room, invisible when he was in the girls' locker room.
Likely Resistance to Cosmic Radiation : Was in space as a child
Likely Minor/Limited Resistance to Disease Manipulation: He can raise his body temperature to eliminate any virus.
Limited Power Mimicry via Psychometry (Saiki is able to momentarily acquire the powers of others if he uses Psychometry, as shown here.)
Minor/Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation: Saiki can check if there’s poison in food without touching it.
With Limiter:
Possibly Resistance to Reality Warping:
Possibly Immunity to Mind Manipulation:
Limited Paralysis Inducement
Resistance
to Cold Temperatures:
Dimensional Travel:
Body Control:

Damaged Limiter:
Spatial Manipulation

One Removed Limiter:
Deconstruction via Restoration (Time Manipulation):
Without Limiters:
Limited Absorption:

LS
AcceptedTo DiscussDenied
Redirected a meteorite into his classroom
Class P
AP
AcceptedTo DiscussDenied
Stopped/destroyed/slowed down the meteor (Using Baseline of Class P)
KE:
Meteor EOS
Typhon

Speed
AcceptedTo DiscussDenied
Recalc (Relativistic)Recalc of the Recalc (FTL)
Space Feat (MHS To MFTL)

Last edited:
Citing the post from the last thread
  • Resistance to Reality Warping: He was not affected when the author changed reality so that everything is related to the number 100.
  • Immunity to Mind Manipulation: He was not affected when the author manipulates everyone's mind so that they find themselves obsessed with the number 100.
A great proof that the author used Mind Manip in the world of Saiki, is the fact of the fervent obsession of people for the number 100, not failing to repeat it in every sentence they say. And Saiki was not affected by the author's control, he became suspicious when he was with Nendo and Kaido and later in the chapter Saiki realizes that something is wrong.
There is also the fact that the whole world of Saiki changed to rotate around the number 100, the number of people, the prices, and the same people.
Which would give Saiki a high level of Resistance to Mind Manip and RW.

And finally (I hope)
  • Body Control: He can relax his entire body to prevent his powers from getting out of control and dislocate his limbs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back