• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Sanji Stats CRT (The last, I hope)

In the last thread I said that Sanji should have a "higher" on his AP using Diable Jambe just like his Pre-Timeksip self, some people pointed out that his 7-A feats come from Diable Jambe, which is a lie.

So let's look at Sanji vs Vergo which is the main reason for Sanji being 7-A.

To me it seems pretty straightforward. Base Sanji manages to contain all of Vergo's blows while he was amplifying both defense and attack, at the same time that a single Diable Jambe blow has already proved far superior to Vergo's durability.

"But Vergo fractured the bone of Sanji's leg how they can be comparable!?"

^Yes, in fact Vergo cracked Sanji's bone but we have things to note in this scene besides a simple "L" by Sanji.

So it's very clear that Diable Jambe Sanji > Base Sanji = Vergo (7-A).

Now let's analyze his performance in another arc where Sanji had some fights:

Conclusion

Sanji's status should then look like this:

• Dressrosa Key: likely 7-A (Contained and clashed with several attacks from Vergo), Higher with Diable Jambe.
  • Whole Cake Key: 7-A (Overpowered Charlotte Oven and dislocated his neck with a single kick), Higher with Diable Jambe (420 Megatons).

Actually I'm confused about something. Vergo is listed at straight 7-A for being comparable to Pica, yet Pica is "Likely 7-A" in base, Pica himself is higher than vergo due to Spades > Hearts, or you could just say they're all comparable (which i think is what's accepted on the wiki).

Either way Vergo should be "Likely 7-A" rather than 7-A; so Sanji's rating wouldn't change for base but I do agree that Sanji is higher than vergo with diable Jambe so i can agree to higher.

As for Hitting Oven... where does the "at least" come from? Oven scales from daifuku who scales from sanji; it seems like circular scaling but i agree that Sanji should be regular 7-A in this key and of course 420 megatons with diable jambe in wholecake key.

It comes from harming base Luffy, but actually I remembered would calaca said where Luffy with 420 durability is end of whole cake and the one that Sanji harmed was treated like dressrosa.

I disagree with 420 Megatons for diable Jambe, sorry.

This thread should continue after the others finish since multiple ratings are changing.

Law's 7-A comes from Doffy and Vergo but honestly I feel law needs to be looked at more thoroughly, so either law becomes likely or it stays due his portrayal against Doffy.

Oh, my bad I was getting confused. I know some disagree but I think it's fair to say diable Jambe is 420 Megatons in whole cake; although I'd like to hear the reasons from the opposition.

Thanks for not attacking the people on that thread

The "higher" with Diable Jambe and everything else makes sense to me.

You should ask The Calaca and Damage3245 to comment here.

I don't think it is right to say that he casually overpowered Charlotte Oven. He kicked him in the neck with a surprise attack which naturally threw him backwards but afterwards Oven showed no signs of actually having a broken neck and could still fight fine.

I think the only issue brought up here is that Pica has "likely" attatched whie those scaling from him do not. That should be fixed and made consistant one way or the other.

Oven dislocated his neck, in the next panel he puts his hand on it. But you are right. Well, Sanji is still 7-A at base, this can be added or we should wait until Calaca?

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Well, Sanji's body was injured against Vergo and he couldn't use his strongest attacks (flying attacks are his speciality as said by himself against his father) so it makes perfect sense for Base Sanji being 7-A.

About Diable Jambe Sanji, well, he one-shotted Yonji who was capable of fightning Daifuku.

I think:

Dressrosa Key: Likely Mountain Level, Higher with Diable Jambe

Wholecake Key: Mountain Level, Higher with Diable Jambe

Works best.

I prefer just 7-A all around (For Pica too). DJ has Dur Negation via staff and does not need a higher rating.

Sanji claims that the destructive force of his kicks with Diable Jambe are "demonic", pretty sure that it amplifies his kicking power

Back