• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Any fun fact about your ocs?

A few fun facts:

2046: Prime was originally an idea for a "choose your own adventure" type story, much like Detroit: Become Human. I changed it to just a standard story because I was struggling to write a good ending for the story

Amik's personality was largely based off of my girlfriend at the time, which is why he's my favorite OC that I've made, as me & her wrote him together. And although me & her split, he kind of serves as a positive memory of the time I spent with her

Carla & Stewart's roles in the story were originally swapped, with Carla being the engineer that hated androids and Stewart being the main character with hacking abilities. I switched them because I thought Carla was a generally more interesting character and should be the main focus of the story

Hero's Oath started as a MHA fanfiction, but I recently rewrote it and made it its own thing

Adam Pixton was (and still is) a Deku clone

Adam Pixton's favorite video game in-lore is Mortal Kombat X, followed by Dark Souls 2 and Fortnite, and he often forces Henry to play it with him

Charlotte Fraley was originally going to be Adam's love interest, though recently in the 2nd book I took a turn and made Henry her love interest

Isaiah Bolton's favorite TV show is "Better Call Saul", followed by "Suits" and then "Daredevil". If you couldn't tell, he likes lawyer shows

Liam was originally apart of the same superhero team that Inhuman Fist leads, though he got kicked out due to him pushing for litteral eugenics. He was also best friends with Isaiah in High School and his favorite food is spaghetti

One time a Skinwalker ate and shapeshifted into a man that was just about to get married, acted as the man during the ceramony, and didn't eat the wife as it actually felt an emotional connection to her and pretended to be her husband for the next 5 years before getting captured by the government for testing

In my D&D Campaign, Jerry's personality was inspired by Fiona's Player's Boyfriend, and ironically, Fionas character ended up dating him for a while

One time a Skinwalker ate and shapeshifted into a man that was just about to get married, acted as the man during the ceramony, and didn't eat the wife as it actually felt an emotional connection to her and pretended to be her husband for the next 5 years before getting captured by the government for testing
Still a better love story than twilight fr

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME NOT HIM-

Hikari and friends were at some point in time elementals taking the form of young animals, with some having totally different species (Sora was an eagle, Kaldu a tiger, Oris a rhino and Mira an alligator).

Instead of simply having fun together, the festival of light was instead meant to be a competition where the elementals could prove they were the best.

This elemental idea has since been reworked into being their various special abilities granted to them by the game planner. Such as Hikari's specials all being related to light

While not really common, some families have adopted little Karmas as pets. They are surprisingly good companions as they are naturally social creatures alongside being fairly intelligent, as such they are capable of forming incredibly deep bonds with their owners. Little Karmas do unfortunately outlive their owner which can bring deep sadness to them.

While not really common, some families have adopted little Karmas as pets. They are surprisingly good companions as they are naturally social creatures alongside being fairly intelligent, as such they are capable of forming incredibly deep bonds with their owners. Little Karmas do unfortunately outlive their owner which can bring deep sadness to them.
I'd adopt one and have them bite me so I can live aslong as them

Rosie the jigglypuff goes under a evolution in the next planned part of Jav playz roblox
BGYzXg0.png

iTsQeTG.png

(Don't mind the transparent bone)

Cinner and Vann fight about the best kind of weather. Cinner likes it sunny but Vann likes it windy. Meanwhile Streak is just hoping it’ll snow and Loot likes everything. Squabbles are common with those two, though Vann is a lot less logical and even more stubborn so Cinner usually just backs off once he thinks he’s proved his point.

I’m the opposite. I live for the sun. But I like the wind too sometimes when it’s warm
Sometimes the weather makes you wish you had weather manipulation. Like, any time i didn't wanna do anything, i could just make it downpour with rain on command in the city i live in so i could have a good excuse to stay inside, that would be awesome. And it would be in a fight too, since i could just pull a zeus on the guy i'm fighting and hit them with lightning bolts or hail danmaku 👍

What are your character’s tastes?
Cinner is into spicy food and chicken is his favorite, Streak would like more low key savory stuff and probably hate spicy/overly sweet things, Vann is the type to overdose on marshmallows and granola bars, and Loot is somewhere on the sugar addict spectrum with him. Kaint can actually cook, he’d make some mean noodles or salmon and High-Flyer probably just gets anything.

What are your character’s tastes?
Cinner is into spicy food and chicken is his favorite, Streak would like more low key savory stuff and probably hate spicy/overly sweet things, Vann is the type to overdose on marshmallows and granola bars, and Loot is somewhere on the sugar addict spectrum with him. Kaint can actually cook, he’d make some mean noodles or salmon and High-Flyer probably just gets anything.
Alright imma just say all of SS's characters here so far
Javen, and Colton have varying tastes but they usually want Ice cream or some sort of sweet but the former likes BBQ chicken like stuff the latter prefers garlic bread sticks, Jack skille is any meat (AYO PAUSE), both Queen Scarlets is jelly/sweet stuff, Whisper likes mice... that's it otherwise well done type stuff, Death coyotes vary, Entity loves the taste of Cosmic entities, Bee Burner loves freshly cooked stickmen meat.

Some facts about Frogmen life:
Despite Laser Frogmen being ruthless warriors in FU battles, they enjoy childish events upon returning to their home FU base, playing retro flash games together on their old green laser computers or difficult board games. Even high-ranked commanders often join others in flash game tourneys, sleepovers, or simply buying potato chips and laughing with their units about throwing individual chips at the ground...

As for why they do this, it's kind of establishing mental health balance, you cannot go on a thousands of years-long trip to just slay criminals nonstop and remain sane, same applies to Red Laser mastery training taking thousands of years similarly

Despite Laser Frogmen being ruthless warriors in FU battles, they enjoy childish events upon returning to their home FU base, playing retro flash games together on their old green laser computers or difficult board games. Even high-ranked commanders often join others in flash game tourneys, sleepovers, or simply buying potato chips and laughing with their units about throwing individual chips at the ground...

As for why they do this, it's kind of establishing mental health balance, you cannot go on a thousands of years-long trip to just slay criminals nonstop and remain sane
I kinda imagine them taking care of little pets tbh like imagine a Frogman owning a Dog and a Cat!

As for why they do this, it's kind of establishing mental health balance, you cannot go on a thousands of years-long trip to just slay criminals nonstop and remain sane, same applies to Red Laser mastery training taking thousands of years similarly
That’s kinda cute, they’re all pals just fighting for justice

Since we talking about hobbies here we go
Jav:
Usually goofing off with Colton in arcades, taking some tasks for other people, watching some anime (he hasn't finished the first episode of MHA), Imagining video games into the real world
Colt:
Using the Hologram room in a mall to experience old wars, growing stronger, eating breadsticks
Nebula:
Hanging out with Jack, Checking in on her brother, KILLING WEAK VILLAINS, Training.

Back