• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Re-Destro's AP should be upgraded to City Block due to the following feat where he causes mass destruction across a large amount of buildings.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/598013438387683338/598051082786045972/image0.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/598013438387683338/598051129712050177/image0.png

This hasn't been calced to my knowledge, and the power output isn't concrete, but I do believe that it would be a decent estimate of the energy exerted from the attack. Tomura Shigaraki also tanked this attack and should scale to this if it gets passed.

I definitely think calcing it first would be better, one member claimed the feat got him 8-A results

I'm very unsure if that kind of shockwave can be calculated as an explosion, the last time I did something similar the calc was rejected, so I recommend you to wait for more feats in the next chapters, it's very likely that Re-Destro and Gigantomachia will fight, making the shockwave feat unnecessary.

Shigaraki continues to squeeze his father's hand, while doing so a few memories come up. Re-Destro launches an attack against Shigaraki at 100% of his potential, Shigaraki uses his Quirk, and the clash of both powers creates a shock wave that destroys everything around them. Shigaraki comes out unscathed after the explosion, which leaves Re-Destro surprised. Re-Destro wears armor created by his company. Gigantomachia is slowly heading towards them. The villain league also moves to where Shigaraki is. Mr. Compress is talking to Ujiko on the phone about what happened. Shigaraki is determined to overcome his limits, but to do so he will first have to evolve his Quirk.

This is from the leaks of next chapter and it confirms shig is basically on par with destro at 100%

@Therefir

You can ask other calc group members for assistance if you wish.

Back