• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apeiros vs. Erika Almacia Fernandiel

Low 2-C versons used. Speed Equalized

A young girl had recently transcended her realm of existence into the world of the Gods, but she stumbles upon another woma with a strange mirror. The two lock eyes and they know what the other wants in an instant. The battle begins to see who is the most powerful being capable of destroying a universal space-time continuum.

Battle Theme

Who takes it?

Following for later comment, but from what we discussed on the Discord group it seems as if Apeiros actually has what it takes to take Erika down.

Apeiros for now. XP

Apeiros - 1

Erika - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Tfw Apeiros potentially outhaxes Erika. What is this monstrosity I've created?

Depends. What's Apeiros best feat with that Singularity of hers?

Because MMM is kiinda known to nope people saying "You can't copy me."

Should note that Erika's main plan in Mirage Saga is to use the Mirror Mirrors Me and copy not only the powers and status of everyone, but also the entire structure of the Theos Kether to become Infinite Dimensional and take charge of the entire thing.

Which happens to be an infinite dimensional structure housing pretty much everything else that is not on Alkahest's level. And which should, by all means, be impossible to copy.

In other words, Mirror Mirrors Me best feat so far caps at High 1-B.

Unless Apeiros turned out to be at 1-A lvls or had a Higher dimensional being helping her from beyond Erika's ccurrent dimensional lvl (*cough*Kharn*cough*), the moment the match starts her entire skillset gets copied and bypassed as she has no weakness whatsoever to hinder the recquirements for MMM working on her, meaning Erika goes "indifferent to any of the effects the powers should have whatsoever".

And that's without taking into account Nemesis ~ String of Adrasteia which quite literally lets her aim directly at resistances and Omnicounter.

Worst of all, Infinity Illogical Loop.

• "That was the most dreadful of all techniques. It would either warps everything... Or everything would be made "to bend". Rather yet, locked. Trapped into the state of lacking logic, meaning or anything similar. For as long as she wills it. It dissolves existence as all others would know and understand it as if it was much less than a sugar cube at the formation of Creation. Even its most fundamental laws and concepts are no exception to this, blending and merging in a single form (the Unending Lemniscate) that can not be related to anything pertaining to the world. To all and nothing is given a state of "Senseless Narration". This loop is labeled "The be-all and end-all force; ending nothing." Due to its nature, it could be working even before its activation. And if its activation is defied, it will activate anyways.
  • "So why can't we beat Erika? To give an example... One uses a power that could counter this move. >> Because it should work, it won't work. >> (From here onwards, simply imagine all the possible means of countering this that should, by all means, work.) >> The end result will be always something around the lines of "It didn't work because it worked." "Precisely because it worked, the end result was no different to that of it not working." >> Repeat this loop ad infinitum. Even if she politely told us, against all odds that she would not use any of her powers but this one and walked straight into the worst case scenario for her, this technique would make the situation be even more in her favor. I used to think MMM was the ultimate definition of an unfair kind of power. Bearing witness to this one... Now I'm not so sure."
  • "...It matters not how much an opposing force tries to counter this attack, all paths will lead to the same illogical end. This extends to all the actions and possible options of the target as well, where she may just decide in what they will result. In fact, it would be akin to her having a book with everything we have written on it. Whenever we use a power or whenever an effect of ours should take place, we would tell her what our power should do... Then, like a filter, before she even HAS to do anything, this Loop already wrote some senseless thing that benefits her instead. And precisely because of how illogical it is, the more our powers SHOULD work, the less likely they are to work."
  • "And if a technique should defy the paths or exist outside of the loop, it will be affected as well, simply because that's how the IIL works. The more sense it would make for something to work, the less likely it is to work. Precisely because something should always win against it, it will instead always lose. And precisely because it should fail (even if it does fail), it will always work nonetheless.Hence, the Infinity Illogical Loop. No matter where one tries to run or the path one uses to try and avoid it, there are limits even to infinity when contained under the ultimate loop of the Lemniscate."

Ah...part of me doesn't want to spoil it buuuuut eh...since there aren't any feats and this is just stated...let me just say that a being that is beyond dimensional created everyone to be completely individual from each other and uses all it's power to make sure that no one below it can steal other's powers to make sure that everyone is completely unique.

If we speak of hipothetical feats or just statements without feats, Erika's MMM was stated by the Idea to come from the Alkahest (like other Psionic Abilities, a fact which turns out to be written already in the SiPsi verse page).

Which she can't mess with even though she's the strongest being in all my verses.

So if we take hipothetical stuff or statements MMM is powered either by the resident High 1-A Idea or its source turns out to be the literal final plane/lvl of the Alkahest which even the Idea can't mess with.

I actually made a narrative effort to ensure that to bypass MMM you either need to destroy Low 2-C Erika while being Higher Dimensional than her already and striking from the higher dimensional plane OR you need to have some number of weakness that prevents her from having all the recquirements from the get go and going "Yeah, thanks for the skillset".

This much I told Xmark back in the day.

Because the central conflict of Mirage Saga is Perfection vs Weakness.

Erika being the "Perfect" side who despises weakness while the rest of the cast would be the ones who deal with them. She is the one character I took everything out and said "Nah, I'll make her as ridiculous as possible." The more perfect/close to perfect the character is in regards to anything, the worse MMM is for them.

The more weak, the less dangerous the technique.

Because the power is quite literally like the ultimate mirror in that sense.

Gah! Hmm...Bleh...I really don't want to spoil my story because it kinda contains something that would be very important to note in this match-up. I was just kinda hoping that her singularity would be enough and we wouldn't have to get into details grumbles around

Welcome back Fate! I guess I'll retract my vote until more reasoning is given for both sides, as both characters are pretty complicated for me to form a reasonable conclusion, at least until more clarification is given. XP

P.S: Have you seen the Wiki's Strongest Thread yet?

Heiyaz, Xmark! o/ I've got some free time so I thought I could visit.

About the thread, I'm more glad that Nanashi made it there than anything! lol

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Oh hey Fate, you're here too.
And following for now still gotta reread profiles later.
COREEEEE I missed you, pal! o/

But yeah, I don't enjoy Erika matches myself anymore at her current lvl.

To me she is one of those who will 99% of the time either stomp, be stomped or stalemate.

FateAlbane said:
CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Oh hey Fate, you're here too.
And following for now still gotta reread profiles later.
COREEEEE I missed you, pal! o/
But yeah, I don't enjoy Erika matches myself anymore at her current lvl.

To me she is one of those who will 99% of the time either stomp, be stomped or stalemate.
>Missed me

https://9ethtranslations.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/maid_dragon_kanna.gif

Kanna.yay

Been far too looong

So just like Giorno and Accel?

Edit - Even here I can't give kudos. Yay. ;; Also can't vote still, but leaning on fRA.

Angryeyes: You coulda just put that on each other's message walls >:c
Anyway I lied about there not being a feat because it was a spoiler but I realized that I actually can state it without it spoiling too much.

So this beyond dimensional character's protection was so strong that when he challenged a fodder 1-A replicating the powers of one of the many fallen 0-Dimensional beings it didn't work due to his power, so every other character scales to that feat. And well...they don't have a page yet but they are far above and beyond the comprehension of even an infinite amount of the many 1-As in verse and has shown practically no weakness so it's likely he's High 1-A as well anyway.

Assuming for convenience that MMM and the Singularity work on the same lvl (I'll assume it comes from the Idea rather than the plane of Alkahest so we're both with hax working on High 1-A heights), it becomes toss-up in that regard or Erika repeatedly abusing it or combining it with other hax to try and make it work. Seeing how MMM on the same lvl of existence has usually displayed the capability to work on beings >>>>> Erika, I'm not sure how I should treat this one here.

Not seeing how Apeiros gets through the aforementioned Infinity Illogical Loop, though.

Hmm...wellll...that's a tricky one...and sounds like a match Erika stomps in...

Hmm...That's a lot to take in and I do understand, so for a VS. Battle purpose, how would a fight usuallly go against her with IIL?

Nah, that was against the Protag using the other Drive (L:D Drive) against her backed up by all the other characters connected to him and sharing skillsets, LOL

So this BS passively activated and everyone was noped, and it was as if "Even though you have the Drive, you don't have it". THEN she stomped them all as even though they were all Universals, it was for her as if they weren't.

Then they still managed to complete their plan and summoned this girl and a bunch of the gods in the Gears of Destiny (kinda like what Amakasu does by summoning a bunch of gods), to pull a massive OHK on her and seal the Concept of Nothingness she could come back from in the 0th dimension (as an Abysstract such as this guy ). Even after she was defeated and all her powers noped, turns out IIL STILL activated and she came back full power, noped the very ritual to summon the gods and rewrote the entire dimension they were at with it, making it as though "Because it worked, it didn't".

Think of it as a power that works the best against what by all means it shouldn't work against.

DID SOME CARBON BASED LIFE FORM JUST SAY...
Tfw Apeiros gets murdelated to death by Erika

Welp...since Apeiros just uses her boundaries instantly then she's p-fugged...like...Erika no-sell stomps to oblivion because Apeiros literally would then have no way of winning since well...all of her abilities at this point in time are supposed to hit and whatnot thanks to boundaries.
Apeiros in short would die.

Pretty fitting that Apeiros killed SOLSTICE and is beaten by a character made by Fate lol

If only Erika could copy her powers after that battle happened, she could gain SOL's and be like "Vengeance...is served like a cold dinner...how bitter."

SiamesetheKitty said:
Pretty fitting that Apeiros killed SOLSTICE and is beaten by a character made by Fate lol
NOOO, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH THIS LATE IN THE NIGHT PLS

rofl, now that you mention it, my Gawd, it's true!

But yeah, Erika is ridiculously BS, hence why I avoid her matches.

In fact, considering Tenebris lost an immense ammount of his powers (Around 12000+ letters!) since the last time I saw him and that Erika may be gaining some more after almost an entire year of no updates, that inconclusive match should problably be removed later as well.

In fact I'm more amazed than anything at Apeiros legit dealing with Mirror Mirrors Me despite how BS it is in a straight up fight, no weaknesses involved!

Yeah I was wondering about that, kek. I was like, "Okay, Tene is pretty broken" Talks with Fate a bit. "Okay how does he even compare anymore?"

But it's fine actually! You have one of my favorite op characters. Erika really fits within the theme of perfection and weakness in the story.

My story's theme is supposed to be "Everyone is an individual" which is why Singularity is so broken lel, though Apeiros was supposed to be made to bend that rule a bit because of her abilities and (ironically) desire for perfection...okay, I'm rambling at this point. I love talking about stories and such ^^;

But welp. If I learned one thing is simply "Erika is broken. GG no re."

Nah, I had lots of fun with this debate, myself! It's always nice to come back after such a long while and find out a match involving our characters that sounds so fun.

I'm starting to like Apeiros myself (especially because she actually pulled a "Not today!" on that power). XD I'll probably take a deeper look into your verse later on, this idea of centering on each one having its singularity looks beautiful to me.

Looks like she and Erika would probably be way more likely to become friends than anything, if they ever met in something like a cross-over, with that talk of perfection and all that power she would be the favorite kind of person in her eyes for sure!

And I too love talking about characters and verses, and their stories. Even moreso than matches itself so don't worry about ranting. ^_^

Apeiros is kinda a power hungry b**ch though. Once she learns about MMM she'll probs be like this.

Also my Verse page is outdated af, though if you're curious, you can look at Sarah Vishkar if you got time! She's my most proud work so far~

SiamesetheKitty said:
Apeiros is kinda a power hungry b**ch though. Once she learns about MMM she'll probs be like this.
Also my Verse page is outdated af, though if you're curious, you can look at Sarah Vishkar if you got time! She's my most proud work so far~
I have to stop laughing but I can't. LOL

Tell me about it! Mine too hasn't been updated in around a year, though I've been writting the series on my end nonetheless, I left the pages unchecked for quite a while to deal with the characters from its "Sister Series', Sightseeing Psions. XD

And I'll definitely take a look at Sarah. Actually I may do it right now. o/

This may have been the funniest Erika thread I've ever had! The only reason I can't say it was the funniest discussion overall is because I still remember that day me, Xmark, MegamanGohan and some others were discussing the tale of making an awesome character into a Mary Sue and we turned LINX who we all really like as the "victim" into that just for the funsies. lol

I totally should have saved that story we made.

It was awesomeness incarnate and my god, how much I laughed ROFL

As for this one, it can be closed yes.

Ayyy, I remember that talk! LMAO

In summary: we turned Linx into a Gary Stu, and things just went from there. XP

Back