• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[APRIL FOOLS 2016] Regarding the Future of this Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I feel like that there are some major changes that need to be made to this wiki. Now I know that I said this wiki was "meant to be harmless fun." However I have come to realize that that isn't true comedy. No. What really makes something funny is the expense of others. Making them feel humiliated, berated or sometimes even fearful of their lives. Hilarious Prank Channels such as Sam Pepper MoeandET and Ocktv have truly captured this essense. So I now announce the new "PRANK Battles Wiki"

New Rules of the Site

-You can still make profiles off characters that you were allowed to previously, as long as the profile somehow relates to YouTube pranks (in a positive light of course. You are not allowed to criticize YouTube pranksters)

-There are to be no more "Arena Profiles" made. Cause let's face it they suck, are a waste of time, and nobody liked them.

-We will also be converting strictly to the VS Battles Wiki Tiering System. Any profile that doesn't adhere to this system WILL BE TAKEN DOWN BY THE SECOND OF APRIL. So save whatever you can.

-As well as YouTube pranksters, we will also use this wiki as a means to celebrate "Vine Culture." As such, EVERY STAFF MEMBER IS REQUIRED TO CHANGE THEIR AVI TO A PAIR OF WHITE VANS IN HONOR OF "DAMN DANIEL" IF THEY WISH TO KEEP THEIR POSITION AND NOT RECIEVE A BAN.

Now I hope all of you guys here will appreciate these new implementations and remember to have fun.

I THINK THAT THIS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS SITE!!!!!1!!11! ITS BEEN SO BORRING AROUND HEAR AND I CANT WAIT TO SHOW THE OTRHRR WEEKEES HOW GREAT THIS WON IS!!@!!2121!!!!1! #BESTOF #VINE #YOUTUBE #BEACH #SUNNY #FRIENDS #DEEZNUTS #WHATARETHOSE #SUMMONERSWAR #CHARLIECHARLIE #GHOSTPEPPERCHALLENGE #YTP #ITSJUSTAPRANK #GAMING #PRANKITUP #BRINGBACKSAMPEPPER #FIRST #LIKEIFYACRYEVERYTIME #MOREFNAF #UNSUB #VANSORNOTHING

PLZ DO MORE OR ILL LEVE

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
It's just a prank, bro.

...******' degenerate </div>
DAMMIT ALL. He ushered the unreturnable answer. Well, if a degenerate you say I am then I guess I am a degenerate. But at least I CARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back