• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

This User Tums2

Edited Two Bloodborne articles; The Hunter and Moon Prescence, ofc with no Content Revision Thread. Changed them to 2-A.

I personally consider this vandalism, as while this is a new user it is way too big and drastic of a change with no attempt of communicating with others.

I'll revert their edits.

I rollbacked and warned him, though upgrading from Tier 5 to Tier 6 all the way to 2-A is a real big vandalism. I may consider blocking him for a few months but what do other staff think?

The edits, although egregiously against standards and obviously breakages of rules, appear to have been at least well intentioned, going so far as to provide scans for the supposed feats.

This is a user, I think, that we ought to encourage to come to the forum and approach things correctly, rather than ban on sight. It is not surprising that many people only learn the rules after they've broken them- the only difference for this individual was the levels he arbitrarily made the pages into being further up than most people would do.

Warn him and send him to the Bloodborne people for discussion.

The edits, although egregiously against standards and obviously breakages of rules, appear to have been at least well intentioned, going so far as to provide scans for the supposed feats.

This is a user, I think, that we ought to encourage to come to the forum and approach things correctly, rather than ban on sight. It is not surprising that many people only learn the rules after they've broken them- the only difference for this individual was the levels he arbitrarily made the pages into being further up than most people would do.

Warn him and send him to the Bloodborne people for discussion.
Yeah, I left him instructions.

Those type of users are obviously here with the sole intentions to sabotage our wiki, hence I doubt I’m being harsh. Though, if an infinite block isn’t justified then pls tell me.
I don't think that's what Bambu's saying. He's just saying that he'd tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, only for them to show they're just here to cause trouble.

Those type of users are obviously here with the sole intentions to sabotage our wiki, hence I doubt I’m being harsh. Though, if an infinite block isn’t justified then pls tell me.
No, no. Blocking indefinitely is good following the second thing. Clover got it in one. I'm disappointed.

You kinda worded it poorly which gave off a weird impression
Wording things weirdly? In autism awareness month? I'd never.

(That said, please do carry on with the thread, nothing to see here, etc)

Reporting @Jinx666 for significantly altering Record of Ragnarok profiles without a linked crt.

Some changes were just text improvements, but many added new skills and stat changes.

Examples:
  • Leonidas (Placed Class K in Leonidas and other things like Rage Power and Instinctive Action)
  • Nikola Tesla (Added superhuman willpower and stuff)
  • Raiden (swapped sound manipulation for Shockwave)
Each of these profiles has more than one user change, but I used the most notable one as an example.

I don't know if the user made any more significant changes to the pages or other pages on the verse.

EDIT: And it's not like the profiles are new enough to change them as is generally allowed

Last edited:
Reporting @Jinx666 for significantly altering Record of Ragnarok profiles without a linked crt.

Some changes were just text improvements, but many added new skills and stat changes.

Examples:
  • Leonidas (Placed Class K in Leonidas and other things like Rage Power and Instinctive Action)
  • Nikola Tesla (Added superhuman willpower and stuff)
  • Raiden (swapped sound manipulation for Shockwave)
Each of these profiles has more than one user change, but I used the most notable one as an example.

I don't know if the user made any more significant changes to the pages or other pages on the verse.

EDIT: And it's not like the profiles are new enough to change them as is generally allowed
@Jinx666

The Leonidas page was made like, 2 chapters into the fight where he didn't have anything and was of very poor quality. It wasn't supposed to really be made at that time, same with Apollo's page that i will be revamping, and i'm not too sure a CRT is necessary for page revamps that are already super poor quality (Not just outdated, genuinely missing content). I don't think you can really argue what i have done is 'vandalism'. All feats are referenced and are accurate as i can tell. There is also 0 argument you can say for Leonidas not being comparable to that of Zerofuku in lifting strength (widely considered the weakest character on the roster so far), but if you really don't like it then we can set it to unknown.

That was already on his profile, i just shifted it on the same line as Extreme Pain Tolerance as both powers go hand in hand tbh, and is shared by multiple other RoR profiles. I plan on fixing the rest like this too.

Raiden still has Sound Manipulation, Even though it literally is just one example of a SHOCKWAVE holding back sound (hence the minor label). Its far more accurate and a blindsight from when i last revamped that page from its poor quality. a CRT for 1 additional power is not efficient.

As people know from my over-a-decade being here, i'm not here to vandalise nor make up any false info for these pages. It would have been me making these pages from scratch like i did the past 2 RoR rounds that had finished if another user hadn't decided to make them super incomplete. I understand CRTS are needed for big page revamps, though it is slow and unnecessary when the pages beforehand were NOT up to sufficient and comparable quality, and its questionable on whether or not there are enough people who KNOW the series (to a decent degree) to make actual meaningful comments in CRTS (Agree FRA is just so easy to say and mods usually have to help approve CRTs for series they have no personal idea about). Sitting and waiting for enough CRT approval on a few touchups is also not a useful investment of time. Is there really any argument to be made against it? I respect the rules but there are just situations where its saving a ton of unnecessary trouble and hurdles when I could be moving on to other things.

Last edited:
Okay that's cool and all but you still need to make a CRT, being here for super long doesn't make you above that
Never said it did? Don't put words in my mouth please, out of completely nowhere. All i was saying with that point is that i'm not a vandal, and this clearly isn't an example of that when the page is actively better now.

I get making CRTs for actual big page revamps, but again, this profile was just made super early and was incomplete for the amount of time in Leonidas' round. It was a poor page and not up to standards (and was just left until i now decided to fix it up). Maybe a CRT would have been better for the bigger projects like that, if theres anything genuinely to add, but having to make them for minor fixes and additions that aren't controversial, with the wiki as it is now, takes far too long and is easily forgotten. I have other things outside of this wiki that are far more important than sat lingering while doing a hobby. Now that the page is actually up to standard, CRTs should be fine for anything else to add. To what end will it be that you cant make any sort of edit without having to make some huge thread about it first?

Last edited:
You thinking the page is better now is your own opinion. I've literally made a CRT before to add just one (1) self-evident ability. To put it bluntly, what you're saying does not change the fact that you need to make a CRT and that this is a rule violation

The page "being up to standard" would be stuff like formatting fixes and the like, not just adding stuff you believe should be added without a thread.

The Leonidas page was made like, 2 chapters into the fight where he didn't have anything and was of very poor quality. It wasn't supposed to really be made at that time, same with Apollo's page that i will be revamping, and i'm not too sure a CRT is necessary for page revamps that are already super poor quality (Not just outdated, genuinely missing content). I don't think you can really argue what i have done is 'vandalism'. All feats are referenced and are accurate as i can tell. There is also 0 argument you can say for Leonidas not being comparable to that of Zerofuku in lifting strength (widely considered the weakest character on the roster so far), but if you really don't like it then we can set it to unknown.

That was already on his profile, i just shifted it on the same line as Extreme Pain Tolerance as both powers go hand in hand tbh, and is shared by multiple other RoR profiles. I plan on fixing the rest like this too.

Raiden still has Sound Manipulation, Even though it literally is just one example of a SHOCKWAVE holding back sound (hence the minor label). Its far more accurate and a blindsight from when i last revamped that page from its poor quality. a CRT for 1 additional power is not efficient.

As people know from my over-a-decade being here, i'm not here to vandalise nor make up any false info for these pages. It would have been me making these pages from scratch like i did the past 2 RoR rounds that had finished if another user hadn't decided to make them super incomplete. I understand CRTS are needed for big page revamps, though it is slow and unnecessary when the pages beforehand were NOT up to sufficient and comparable quality, and its questionable on whether or not there are enough people who KNOW the series (to a decent degree) to make actual meaningful comments in CRTS (Agree FRA is just so easy to say and mods usually have to help approve CRTs for series they have no personal idea about). Sitting and waiting for enough CRT approval on a few touchups is also not a useful investment of time. Is there really any argument to be made against it? I respect the rules but there are just situations where its saving a ton of unnecessary trouble and hurdles when I could be moving on to other things.
Regardless you need crts, even shitty pages.

Furthermore, just because you are old doesn't mean you can make mistakes.

Things you've already committed.

When you added a skill that didn't exist in the raws without crt, as well as when you removed a skill that I put in the profile with a crt.

I didn't report it to you at the time because I didn't like doing these things, but I'm bringing your history
Okay that's cool and all but you still need to make a CRT, being here for super long doesn't make you above that
Please see the links above.

You thinking the page is better now is your own opinion. I've literally made a CRT before to add just one (1) self-evident ability. To put it bluntly, what you're saying does not change the fact that you need to make a CRT and that this is a rule violation
It isn't. This wiki has a standard for pages. I've added all of the missing content this page didn't have because it was made far too early, and to try and act as if it's not improved is most certainly obtuse. Can i ask if you've seen both versions of the profile?
This isn't even me trying to be conceited, the page just genuinely has all of its content now. It was made far too early.

Cool, but as i'm sure you're aware, verses on this wiki have a different variety of active users who know these series well, based on how obscure it is. Having to make a CRT for a random self-evident ability, just to wait for a mod who wouldn't know a certain verse is unnecessarily long-winded. Nor is it controversial. It just takes longer, and that actively stumps progress.

Even by technicality its a rule violation, it's very clearly not vandalism. Reverting any changes now would just be petty and actively making wiki content lesser for the sake of being uptight about it. I can take this on board for the future, but i don't see the point of having to make entire CRTs to fix incomplete pages to at least the first degree. I would say the profile is now to that standard, where further CRTs are warranted. Theres still a whole other profile to do.
The page "being up to standard" would be stuff like formatting fixes and the like, not just adding stuff you believe should be added without a thread.
And I did fix the formatting. It is now far more consistent with the rest of the RoR pages.

It isn't. This wiki has a standard for pages. I've added all of the missing content this page didn't have because it was made far too early, and to try and act as if it's not improved is most certainly obtuse. Can i ask if you've seen both versions of the profile?
This isn't even me trying to be conceited, the page just genuinely has all of its content now. It was made far too early.

Cool, but as i'm sure you're aware, verses on this wiki have a different variety of active users who know these series well, based on how obscure it is. Having to make a CRT for a random self-evident ability, just to wait for a mod who wouldn't know a certain verse is unnecessarily long-winded. Nor is it controversial. It just takes longer, and that actively stumps progress.

Even by technicality its a rule violation, it's very clearly not vandalism. Reverting any changes now would just be petty and actively making wiki content lesser for the sake of being uptight about it. I can take this on board for the future, but i don't see the point of having to make entire CRTs to fix incomplete pages to at least the first degree. I would say the profile is now to that standard, where further CRTs are warranted. Theres still a whole other profile to do.
Changing stats, scaling, abilities, etc. without a CRT falls under vandalism. This long-winded response does not get around that fact.

Regardless you need crts, even shitty pages.
Inefficient when the page shouldn't really have been kept around in the first place. Starting to think this wiki needs some sort of system that ranks Verses based on how well supported they are on this wiki
Furthermore, just because you are old doesn't mean you can make mistakes.
Did not say that in the slightest, and i'm not here to be gaslit.
It did exist in the translations, and i wasn't aware of the CRT. I thought we had been over this? If anything, you forgot to remove the Instinctive Action category alongside it.
I didn't report it to you at the time because I didn't like doing these things, but I'm bringing your history
My history thats been resolved. But you're acitvely reporting me for making the Leonidas page to the same standard as when i uploaded my first pages for the rest. We're gonna have to stop making these pages until the round is finished and avoid this scenario.

Changing stats, scaling, abilities, etc. without a CRT falls under vandalism. This long-winded response does not get around that fact.
This is really obtuse, cause frankly the page shouldn't have been kept around in the first place due to its lack of content. Calling it vandalism is just being petty and uptight when its a clear improvement and there was 0 bad intention. The definition of vandalism is very lost here. If it matters that much, then you can change the lifting strength back, but the page i revamped was missing a ton, and the 1 thing i changed was already expressed.

If we can avoid the pedantics, this clearly isn't something that needs punishing. This is just a very slow process that takes far too long and zaps the motivation to fix anything at all.

It did exist in the translations, and i wasn't aware of the CRT. I thought we had been over this? If anything, you forgot to remove the Instinctive Action category alongside it.
That's why we do a crt, to check things.

You don't simply put a skill on your profile because you think you should, even the smallest ones. Because in addition to everyone having their own vision, there may be some different factor, which in this case was the RAWS.

And in the other you just literally removed an accepted skill in a crt without a crt. And it is your duty to know how a skill got into the profile before removing it because you think it should.

My history thats been resolved. But you're acitvely reporting me for making the Leonidas page to the same standard as when i uploaded my first pages for the rest. We're gonna have to stop making these pages until the round is finished and avoid this scenario.
I brought the things above to show the mistakes you can make in simply making changes on your own.

Also, I also agree that the pages are shit, but it's simple.

Do a crt and fix it, or ask for them to be deleted.

The P&A of several RoR characters were bad, and what did I do? CRTs, some giants to improve them, instead of changing them.

You don't need to be punished, no. But you just need to know the rules here. You're a vandal by technicality, but everyone here knows you had no ill-will nor bad intent when you fixed up the pages. As long as your changes get accepted in a CRT by staff, then you're good to go. Otherwise you can't just add abilities to a profile.

As long as you understand that, there's no problem

This is really obtuse, cause frankly the page shouldn't have been kept around in the first place due to its lack of content. Calling it vandalism is just being petty and uptight when its a clear improvement and there was 0 bad intention. The definition of vandalism is very lost here. If it matters that much, then you can change the lifting strength back, but the page i revamped was missing a ton, and the 1 thing i changed was already expressed.

If we can avoid the pedantics, this clearly isn't something that needs punishing. This is just a very slow process that takes far too long and zaps the motivation to fix anything at all.
You can think of it what you want, but if you don't like the standard process for changing stats, abilities, etc., that's not my problem. Instead of so fervently trying to rationalize why this is actually not vandalism, just follow the standard procedure of making a CRT and getting it accepted.

That's why we do a crt, to check things.

You don't simply put a skill on your profile because you think you should, even the smallest ones. Because in addition to everyone having their own vision, there may be some different factor, which in this case was the RAWS.

And in the other you just literally removed an accepted skill in a crt without a crt. And it is your duty to know how a skill got into the profile before removing it because you think it should.
Raiden used a shockwave, which also had the sound manipualtion. Tell me what other vision that could possibly have

Its not my duty to do anything. I don't work for you.I wasn't aware of the CRT (and still dont think theres enough evidence to warrant Tesla using literla plasma), but its small potatoes to me. Different Stories
I brought the things above to show the mistakes you can make in simply making changes on your own.
thanks but i don't really need you to talk down to me about it. It's far too much of a long process making CRT for minor additions, waiting potentially weeks for 7 people or smthn to drop a lazy 'sure', and then add it, as opposed to just non-controversially adding it.
Also, I also agree that the pages are shit, but it's simple.

Do a crt and fix it, or ask for them to be deleted.
They don't delete pages like that. I've already tried. CRTs for minor things are just unnecessary progress stumps.
The P&A of several RoR characters were bad, and what did I do? CRTs, some giants to improve them, instead of changing them.
Good for you, but the state of the verse was pretty bad before i had made some of these revamps previously, and they're now the standard.

You can think of it what you want, but if you don't like the standard process for changing stats, abilities, etc., that's not my problem. Instead of so fervently trying to rationalize why this is actually not vandalism, just follow the standard procedure of making a CRT and getting it accepted.
Its not vandalism, its a very loose definition and its only the word you're using cause of the title of the thread. Vandalism is actually harmful, so forgive me if i take a bit of edge to when its being portrayed that way by this choice of word. If this is what the wiki considers vandalism then we really need to fix that, it leaves a bad taste

I really have got to ask whats the difference between revamping this premature page to the same standard as every other modern page was released at, and simply re-releasing the page? Theres a very obvious loophole to all of this like that...

Its not vandalism, its a very loose definition and its only the word you're using cause of the title of the thread. Vandalism is actually harmful, so forgive me if i take a bit of edge to when its being portrayed that way by this choice of word. If this is what the wiki considers vandalism then we really need to fix that, it leaves a bad taste

I really have got to ask whats the difference between revamping this premature page to the same standard as every other modern page was released at, and simply re-releasing the page? Theres a very obvious loophole to all of this like that...
Like it or not, but vandalism involves changing stats/abilities/etc. of a character without an appropriate CRT - which you did. You not personally liking that doesn't mean it's an inaccurate definition.

Also, the difference is that "revamping" a page would just be fixing the formatting so it's in line with our standard profile format. What you did is not that, because you also edited stats and abilities without a CRT. Objectively speaking, what you did is vandalism, regardless of what you may believe.

Like it or not, but vandalism involves changing stats/abilities/etc. of a character without an appropriate CRT - which you did. You not personally liking that doesn't mean it's an inaccurate definition.
I simply dislike the negative connotation of 'vandalism' you would give to an undeniable profile improvement, as if its on the same level as a sockpuppet account deleting page info or just spamming new pages. This makes its clear to me that this isn't being looked at subjectively, and instead comes across as more petty than it needs to be. I get it, I know why CRTs are necessary, but with my own experiences itself, i know how much they can also stump progress when they're just spammed over and over for trying to fix something that no one can logically attest to. Its a bit of common sense that saves us time and doesn't hinder progress.

Also, the difference is that "revamping" a page would just be fixing the formatting so it's in line with our standard profile format. What you did is not that, because you also edited stats and abilities without a CRT. Objectively speaking, what you did is vandalism, regardless of what you may believe.
I did do that yes, the page was not up to format and inconsistent with every other RoR profile (the ones that have been fixed under my own format). I did edit stats (1 case on lifting strength, its not a big deal) and abilities (The page was made prematurely, and no one had touched it for months since Round 9s ending. It wasn't up to a standard to keep, but i knew it wouldn't be deleted cause its still the bare minimum and would have been told to just edit it over. And i should be able to ofc for a verse like RoR).
Again, the term of vandalism really needs to be looked over again, cause that is whats now mainly causing the issue. You are framing this page revamp as counterproductive merely because i was putting it to a standard that I have released every other of the modern RoR pages to.

Last edited:
? Nice to meet you i guess, why am i making myself look worse? I'm allowed to attest, because frankly there is a pretty big flaw present here.
You're doubling down on what is objectively vandalism. There is no flaw. Frankly, if anything, this would be what nets you a warning
I simply dislike the negative connotation of 'vandalism' you would give to an undeniable profile improvement, as if its on the same level as a sockpuppet account deleting page info or just spamming new pages. This makes its clear to me that this isn't being looked at subjectively, and instead comes across as more petty than it needs to be. I get it, I know why CRTs are necessary, but with my own experiences itself, i know how much they can also stump progress when they're just spammed over and over for something that no one can logically attest to.
I mean... sorry for the negative connotation, I guess? But I'm not going to change the wording just for that, when that's objectively what it is. To put it bluntly, CRTs taking longer than you'd prefer doesn't mean you can just make changes that you personally believe make sense without following the standard procedure.

Like, do I have to get so blunt as to literally say "suck it up" or "deal with it"? Because I don't know how else to communicate that your personal beliefs don't change the fact that no matter what you say, this was vandalism.
I did do that yes, the page was not up to format and inconsistent with every other RoR profile (the ones that have been fixed under my own format). I did edit stats (1 case on lifting strength, its not a big deal) and abilities (The page was made prematurely, and no one had touched it for months since Round 9s ending. It wasn't up to a standard to keep, but i knew it wouldn't be deleted cause its the bare minimum and would have been told to just edit it over. And i should be able to ofc for a verse like RoR).
You're failing to understand: you didn't just do that. You changed stats and abilities without a CRT. That is inarguably vandalism. At this point, I'm gonna need to ask you to stop doubling down on this

Edit: Bad Internet made this post twice. My bad.

You're doubling down on what is objectively vandalism. There is no flaw. Frankly, if anything, this would be what nets you a warning
No, it doesn't. You cant warn me for standing up for myself and questioning things here, that isn't good.
I mean... sorry for the negative connotation, I guess? But I'm not going to change the wording just for that, when that's objectively what it is. To put it bluntly, CRTs taking longer than you'd prefer doesn't mean you can just make changes that you personally believe make sense without following the standard procedure.
Condescending aside, but you're also using 'objectively' wrong in this context to. Objectively, this wouldn't be a problem. The word you're looking for is 'technically'.

Longer than i'd prefer, but thats genuinely a problem when it comes to progress being made.
Like, do I have to get so blunt as to literally say "suck it up" or "deal with it"? Because I don't know how else to communicate that your personal beliefs don't change the fact that no matter what you say, this was vandalism.
I can tell you want to, but frankly its a poor choice to dismiss it when you actively acknowledge its not really a positive word here. It comes off as disrespectful, and being told to 'suck it up' is only escalating and disrespecting further. I dont roll over when its coming across as disrespect.

I get it, its technically vandalism by this wiki's current definition, but that's super obtuse and i don't think you can disagree with that, because this change has literally 0 negatives other than not following a standard procedure that stumps it.
You're failing to understand: you didn't just do that. You changed stats and abilities without a CRT. That is inarguably vandalism. At this point, I'm gonna need to ask you to stop doubling down on this
I just said that? I know. All i changed of stats was a lifting strength which we can happily change back, thats irrelevant to me. Adding abilities to the premature page in its revamp should be fine imo, but alas.

Last edited:
Back