• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

@KingNanaya watch LTG roast every character because he can’t turtle 100% as Vatista.
LTG when he fights a Hilda main:
fantastic-mr-fox-destruction.gif

@KingNanaya Implying he’d touch Merkava and not mock him 24/7 while being munched on online calling everyone who mains him every slur under the sun.

@Shmooply inaccurate, I don’t see any controllers being chucked.

Yeah thread's kinda redundant when we have this thread to begin with.
Forgive me for bringing this up, but I realized that you have a point for it even though I might've had a different approach to why I created the thread to begin with, so I can see what you mean

So I apologize if my response seem. . .well, let's say me and my family are still dealing with IRL stuff, so I again apologize if my response seem I guess "moody" for the lack of expression

I hope it didn't seem personal

Also question there has been a debate on Infinite Speed works in BB series as some say that Infinite speed doesn't work since Relius was noted to be faster than Jin and where some people say you can't be faster than a person who has infinite speed if they both have infinite speed.

As in the people say there's anti-feats in the work itself, like Blazblue where the an easy anti-feat is if everyone can react to Bolverk, then everyone is infinite speed and therefore can't be faster than each other but there are people faster than each other as infinite speed isn't a scale. Since they said you can't cross an infinite distance faster than the other in an instant.

Then they used an example of Relius going "hehehehe simply increased my speed" against Jin as a prime example just to throw one out there.

As they said Blazblue has a lot of anti-feats, so due to the writers incoherance in some cases it's still valid to interpret an infinite tiering based on Bolverk. To devils advocate, the lack of understanding doesn't deny the possibility of it still having some grounds to stand on.

So what do you guys think?

Ehhh, that's kinda always been a problem with infinite speed where you don't see in immeasurable speed where you can't slap speed hierarchies or multipliers on infinite speed but immeasurable is the outlier cause "Reasons"

Relius blitzing Jin is hardly an anti feat when he’s literally on a whole nother level compared to him. Plus the whole “you can’t logically be faster than someone who’s infinite” is hardly different than saying you can’t be stronger than someone who’s high 3-A or above since you’re at infinite strength by default. Characters are just gonna be stronger than that across fiction and it’s nothing new.

Also the fact there’s no elaboration on said anti feats makes this questionable at best, especially when we have dozens of characters stated to traverse across the entire boundary which is infinite in size.

Also question there has been a debate on Infinite Speed works in BB series as some say that Infinite speed doesn't work since Relius was noted to be faster than Jin and where some people say you can't be faster than a person who has infinite speed if they both have infinite speed.

As in the people say there's anti-feats in the work itself, like Blazblue where the an easy anti-feat is if everyone can react to Bolverk, then everyone is infinite speed and therefore can't be faster than each other but there are people faster than each other as infinite speed isn't a scale. Since they said you can't cross an infinite distance faster than the other in an instant.

Then they used an example of Relius going "hehehehe simply increased my speed" against Jin as a prime example just to throw one out there.

As they said Blazblue has a lot of anti-feats, so due to the writers incoherance in some cases it's still valid to interpret an infinite tiering based on Bolverk. To devils advocate, the lack of understanding doesn't deny the possibility of it still having some grounds to stand on.

So what do you guys think?
If you ask me that infinite speed argument sounds stupid, because i'm sure that even the most famous speedsters characters like Sonic and Flash has lot of the same scenario where there's an infinite speed or higher characters blitzing another characters with the same speed rating.

Where's BB only has one scene where Relius outspeed Jin and catch him off guard and now all the infinite speed evidence and feat get invalidate?

Sounds like bias for me, especially since if we apply that logic almost everyone in infinite speed will lost their infinite speed rating.

I’d recommend doing bullet points for the 12 steps stuff, it makes it looks a bit cleaner when presenting each individual ability that magic has unless all of them stem from the exact same reason and scans.

Back