• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

Also the artwork that Mori made for Alternative: Dark War shows Terumi possessing Trinity Glassfille, also having Kagura missing an eye and looking serious, Nu-13 wearing Ragna's jacket, Kokonoe being a samurai, Bang wearing Samurai Armour and etc so really everything is a question mark.

You know what? Considering how much powerboost FGO gave to Nasu, i wonder how much stronger BB will become thanks to BBDW

Well I think this would be a gacha game which sucks but it allows people to be invested with BlazBlue for a long time with it being updated, and then when the actual fighting game BlazBlue has will be even more amazing.

Since Mori said this will be a new saga the Alternative saga since Ragna's story ended and will began a new series in BlazBlue.

Judging by what's been shown in the animation, I believe Ragna won't make a lot of appearances in the primary story of the mobile game.

Kind of weird if he's not playable, or even making an appearance if he's showing up in the title of the actual game.

Judging by what's been shown in the animation, I believe Ragna won't make a lot of appearances in the primary story of the mobile game.
I always had this theory for "this Ragna" in Alternative Dark War where it was just a remnant of the real Ragna (Who became the True Azure) where he was sent to guide the heroes and might not able to fight with his full strength in the process.

Seems like DBFZ fans started throwing hands with people who play other Arcsys games after the whole rollback stuff, which is pretty embarassing.

I don’t see why they’re throwing hands when they can give rollback to FighterZ with enough support, but FighterZ already took enough spotlight from BB, and all I want is CF and CPEX to have rollback, if those two get rollback I’ll be set for life.

Considering that (what i heard) the person who made the rollback for GGXXACR+ also working for BBCF rollback, this will become true, when? Just wait for it since the person working on it for more than four months

Also some of folks kind of disappointed GGS got delayed but i think its a great delay, the devs are (likely) listened to us about the lobby so they're gonna improve it, still i have a low expectation just to make sure

just taunt 7 times without losing meter (even gain it) why don't ye and just BOOM. useful for fight raids doe

Rest In Peace Tao. You’ll be remembered for all the nicknames you’ve given us.

Sad_Ibuki.jpeg

Hey guys I heard of a rumour of BlazBlue Alternative: Dark War is having W crossover with GranBlue Fantasy! Not sure if it’s true.

Back