• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus and Bowser 44

His Reality Warping comes from the Dream Stone(Being able to bend the multiverse to his will and his dreams coming true) and the Star Rod(being able to grant "any" wish, in-context, the Star Rod was described by the Star Spirits as making Bowser all-powerful), and his Plot Manipulation allowed him to change the entire story in the game he used it in.

Nah, Bowser's got like, no chance. Even the AP gap is gone, as NeoZex and I have found statements for universal creation that has the same thing (every dream is an alternate universe). Plus, Star Rod<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Any tier 2 Pokemon

But Cal, literally everything is sentient and dreams in the Marioverse, so there is still surely a ton more dreaming going on. So the Dream Stone still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any tier 2 Pokémon. And sure, the Reality Warping of the Star Rod might be insufficient, doesn't invalidate the Plot Manipulation or the Sealing. the Star Rod can also defeat every Star Spirit who made the Dream Depot so it should also be really high into tier 2 as well, but I don't know if this was discussed and rejected or not

Basically, I'm getting at that the AP gap still very well exists due to the number of sentient beings causing the amount of dreams being made surely exponentially greater than the number of sentient beings in Pokémon.

...are you forgetting what verse Pokémon is? Where rocks and gas and literal s*** are sentient? And they're a species? Across trillions of universes? ovo.

But Cal, every single rock in Mario is a dead Lava Bubble dreaming in hell, and every single cloud is a sentient Puff, and every drop of space is made of sentient Black Paint, which also gives life, sentience, and essence to all things with colour. Yes. I'm sure that all atoms dream in the Marioverse.

Reality Warping won't work, Giratina resists and annuls any attempt to alter the world and the laws of reality.

Cyrus even with the power of Dialga, Palkia and the red chain affirms that he is unable to change the world as long as the distortion world and Giratina continue to exist.

Also Giratina when it appears in Spear Pillar cancels out the whole process of creating the new world.

> implying that Low 2-C Reality Warping is superior to the most powerful Reality Warping in the 2-B tier because Dream Stone

Edit: Mind me, saw Red Chains and automatically thought that was all there was to it. XD And well, alright. So Reality Warping is out. Plot Manipulation? Sealing?

Oh, alright. Well, if Reality Warping is out, AP isn't the biggest factor here, it's Sealing and Plot Manipulation.

If these one of these things are dubbed null, then we can say it's a stomp.

Back