• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus' Immortality

Why does Arceus only have Type 1 immortality. It's capable of creating avatars, so why doesn't it have Type 9 immortality?

But Dialga and Palkia have type 9, and that's because they exist on a high plane of reality. Are we saying that Jewel of Life wasn't canon and that Arceus shouldn't have Type 9?

Dialga and Palkia shouldn't have Type 9, its Arceus' profile that is correct, in that the profiles are for the true forms so they should have only avatar creation and not Type 9

iirc Arceus's true form is gonna get a 5-D revision soon so the type 9 stuff might make some sense for the avatars

Who knows if anyone will get around to making it happen, it's been planned since before the forum lockdown.

Technically Arceus is the Avatar and the True Form is called the Original Spirit.

Everything12 said:
Dialga and Palkia shouldn't have Type 9, its Arceus' profile that is correct, in that the profiles are for the true forms so they should have only avatar creation and not Type 9
Would somebody experienced be willing to fix this?

Giratina also has Type 9 on its profile but its profile confuses me so I'm unsure if it should be there or not.

You should ask Cal and some other staff members listed in the Pokémo verse page to comment here.

Bowser-us said:
ChocomilkAlex said:
I thought people were trying to create a Low 2-C key for Arceus' avatars
Arceus avatar is already 2-ðí. He can shake several universes in Jewel of Life
Then how about we create a separate key for the Avatars? Give them potentially Type 4 and 9 immortality

You preferably need a bit more staff input than that...

The profiles of the tier 2 pokémon need to be polished.

For example, the Lake Trio profiles don't even list the level up moves.

Pretty sure this was more a question they wanted answered then a CRT to cause change Though the Tier 2 Pokemon profiles are a mess

Planck69 said:
The avatars would have the Type 9, not him.
It more or less, this points; the CT's avatar have Type 9 Immortality, now; I guess it is simplified and the avatar part was removed.

Arceus's case is the same as CT's... it was accepted; I guess it was never added.

Well, to be fair, this seems like it would be a fairly simple change to apply in itself.

JooCipher said:
iirc Arceus's true form is gonna get a 5-D revision soon so the type 9 stuff might make some sense for the avatars
When the heck is kepekly going to get on with that? It's just like I think it was efficente not upgrading kirby's god tiers to 2-C

Back