• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
đź’€ Omg tell what things i used out of vsbw tiering system ?
Is higher dimensional not in vsbw?
Higher dimensional transcendence dosnt exist in vsbw?
Consider vsbw to be a set of set S and your arguments to be the set A, then the standards here are function F such that if you put the domains in the function they will give you range that are the elements of our tiering system. But Domain just has elements that are present in vsbw but for them to corresponds to correct elements of S for the upgrade sakes you are seeking they must have their range if gone under Function F.

Consider vsbw to be a set of set S and your arguments to be the set A, then the standards here are function F such that if you put the domains in the function they will give you range that are the elements of our tiering system. But Domain just has elements that are present in vsbw but for them to corresponds to correct elements of S for the upgrade sakes you are seeking they must have their range if gone under Function F.
I don't think he will understand what you said.

Alright I'm starting to see from now how much time is left until this eithers gets moved to Fun and Games or gets closed.
💀 Literally no debunk + not even reading what i am saying : 🤓 no i am too much ******** to read those high class things imma just spam that this crt should be closed and with appeal to popularity this crt will 100% closed

💀 Literally no debunk + not even reading what i am saying : 🤓 no i am too much ******** to read those high class things imma just spam that this crt should be closed and with appeal to popularity this crt will 100% closed
I agree ************************ bro

đź’€ Why the heck should i consider my my scaling standard to be low even tho i am literally using everything that vsbw follows

it is and would be the case if it didn't go against the R/F standards
đź’€ Ok you agree on that being higher dimensional?
So let me explain again since it's now 3 page so i dont think you gonna read every message
So ok do you agree on parallel universe being 4D (spacetime)?

I just explained ****************************** bro stop being ********************************** imma going now.
@Dread see people like you 💀 no debunk : *🤓 no i said everything and this crt should be close i dont care if this is debunkable or not , i hate Pokemon so much that no matter the evidence i still gonna spam this crt should be closed"

đź’€ Ok you agree on that being higher dimensional?
So let me explain again since it's now 3 page so i dont think you gonna read every message
So ok do you agree on parallel universe being 4D (spacetime)?
i did see all the posts and evidence the problem is that the main setting where the story takes place in just can't be anything higher than 3-D here

Guys, better stop commenting here. Admins were called to investigate this and the more you guys comments the more hard would be to investigate, if OP wants to keep blaming alone then leave him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back