• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I read someone's comment saying that Pokemon is not on Sonic's level. So I wanted to check. Solaris' Unknown will be set with Arceus' AP. Who wins? Both are utterly bloodlusted. Speed is equalized.

Arceus
Supreme being in pokemon verse!

Solaris Form2
solaris final form

Mmm... leaning towards Arceus because of higher combat speed - Solaris is omnipresent through time, but only FTL+ combat speeds.

Solaris is basically dialga,without the infinite speed, and some of palkia's powers,needless to say arceus is Significantly stronger than palkia,dialga and giratina combined,and time manipulation isn't gonna work on arceus,and arceus can delete the concept of time since he also created it from scratch anyway.

I think arceus due to basically transcending pokemon verse space, time, matter, and concepts of speed(ok speed was equalized) while Solaris warping ability is seems like still tied to time itself, and probaly due to arceus has more consistent stats, I think.

Not Jim Sterling said:
I think arceus due to basically transcending pokemon verse space, time, matter, and concepts of speed(ok speed was equalized) while Solaris warping ability is seems like still tied to time itself, and probaly due to arceus has more consistent stats, I think.
This. Pretty much from what i've seen, anything Solaris can do, Arecus can do it and probably better/easier.

Unless this takes place in the Pokemon Universe, Solaris. He exists in the past, present and future. He is at least Universal via reality warping. Reality warping > Physical strength

Also is it ever stated Solaris is a being like Dialga whos the concept and literal incarnation of time as a whole? There is a huge overwelming difference between having different versions of yourself throughout the past, present and future simutaneously and you BEING the past, present and future simutaneously.

"There is a huge overwelming difference between having different versions of yourself throughout the past, present and future simutaneously and you BEING the past, present and future simutaneously."

There is?

And considering timelines, technically don't we all have different versions of ourselves in the Past, the present and the future?

LlamaGod1411 said:
"There is a huge overwelming difference between having different versions of yourself throughout the past, present and future simutaneously and you BEING the past, present and future simutaneously."

There is?

And considering timelines, technically don't we all have different versions of ourselves in the Past, the present and the future?
There should be (well from my point of view at least). Take Dialga for example. Dialga doesnt just have temporal versions of itself through time, he IS time. BEING one with every timeline there is for being the literal incarnation of time. You can have different versions of yourself throughout time but it doesnt mean your one with the very universe, or existence itself, such as time is.

Yes we do, but like i mentioned above it doesnt mean that all of us are one with very time itself, which is far far more of a higher standing then just having different versions of yourself throughout time. You see what im saying cuz i think i might be explaining it strangely.

The thing is dialga even tho bound by time,has endless manipulation of it,solaris even tho having almost as limiteless manipulation of time,arceus just doesn't care about time,space,or anything that we can comprehend,solaris has reality warping powers,but arceus isn't really going to be affected by solaris's reality warping because solaris is using existing concepts like time,to attack his opponents,whereas arceus,was there before time,he doesn't depend on time,but rather,time depends on arceus,arceus can simply delete the concept of time and solaris would technically die since he resides within time.

KazarianFahs said:
The thing is dialga even tho bound by time,has endless manipulation of it,solaris even tho having almost as limiteless manipulation of time,arceus just doesn't care about time,space,or anything that we can comprehend,solaris has reality warping powers,but arceus isn't really going to be affected by solaris's reality warping because solaris is using existing concepts like time,to attack his opponents,whereas arceus,was there before time,he doesn't depend on time,but rather,time depends on arceus,arceus can simply delete the concept of time and solaris would technically die since he resides within time.
That isnt really needed honestly. Arceus created and also spanked Dialga without even trying so there isnt anything to imply Arceus cant just straight up one shot Solaris when, despite Solaris's temporal omnipresence, is meaningless before Arceus and his own omnipresence, as well as omnipresent range

If Solaris is actual 2-B he stomps

But I'm leaning more towards arceus still he has immunity to everything Solaris can dish out and has some hax to bypass dura and the speed to blitz.....

Coleworld12 said:
But I'm leaning more towards arceus still he has immunity to everything Solaris can dish out and has some hax to bypass dura and the speed to blitz.....
This. Everything Solaris can do, Arecus can do and do it better.

Solaris wins this with having the edge in AP and the fact that he can exist in different timelines, making it harider for arceus to kill.

Okay. That's 6 (Talonmask, FictionalBlade101, Aparajita, Not Jim Sterling, Coleworld12, KazarianFahs) to 2 (LTB2000, Sparky "Dante" Marky1234) in the favor of Arceus. I believe Arceus can win this for reasons stated above so I'll request.

LTB2000 said:
he can exist in different timelines, making it harider for arceus to kill.
So what? Dialga is the exact same thing and is nothing compared to Arceus. Solaris is basically dialga without infinite speed and possibly lower power. Being in Different timelines isnt gonna matter to Arceus one little bit.

FictionalBlade101 said:
So what? Dialga is the exact same thing and is nothing compared to Arceus. Solaris is basically dialga without infinite speed and possibly lower power. Being in Different timelines isnt gonna matter to Arceus one little bit.
Especially not when Arceus created "different timelines".

Arceus existed before the concept of time. He literally created time and Dialga is basically a slightly weaker Solaris. Solaris uses time, a concept that Arceus gives no ***** considering he existed before it. Reality warpings won't work on Arceus. Basically everything Solaris can do, Arceus can do much more consistantly and better.

Arceus wins.

Zeldasmash said:
Arceus existed before the concept of time. He literally created time and Dialga is basically a slightly weaker Solaris. Solaris uses time, a concept that Arceus gives no ***** considering he existed before it. Reality warpings won't work on Arceus. Basically everything Solaris can do, Arceus can do much more consistantly and better.
Arceus wins.
Dialga isnt neccesarily weaker than Solaris hes a solid 2C in one of his keys while Solaris's power is pretty much an unknown, can be anywhere from Low 2C to 2B

Arceus for overall better hax,also is it just me or is Arceus the strongest 2-C on this Site?

can i request this be added?

Pretty much all of the hax that Solaris has are also what Arceus has. Arceus even has better ones to the extent of its literal Regenerationn would allow it to pretty much regenerate from practically anything Solaris throws at it, it has conceptual manipulation, it can literally forsee incoming attacks with precognition, etc. Not to mention Arceus also is immune to spacetime erasure. Arceus just stomps hard due to its wide versatility and its incredible variety of hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back