• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking through Archie Sonic to see where Shadow was briefly overpowering Enerjak, that's when I saw THIS:
RCO006_w.jpg

Shadow states that without his Inhibitor Rings, he's capable of fully tapping into the Chaos Force. This should be added to both his Pre-Gen and Light Mobius pages for their justification for Low 1-C, as well as Enerjak's page, seeing as he's capable of beating Shadow in this state.

I was actually thinking about that sometime after posting this, and I think it should be possible for those to be added.

Though then the question would be which level they would be on in that state.

I was actually thinking about that sometime after posting this, and I think it should be possible for those to be added.

Though then the question would be which level they would be on in that state.
At least Mid-level for Shadow and King Shadow, but IMO it's likely High-Level since they're fully tapping into the Chaos Force itself, plus Chaos Shadow was equal to Enerjak, who is at this level, before he ran out of juice.

It’s consistent with Knuckles (Post-Chaos Knuckles) stating the same thing about Shadow directly tapping into the Chaos Force.

IMG_4723.jpg

Issue #159

Since this is the only time Shadow takes off his rings, this is the only scaling he has. But I don’t agree the scaling extends to his physicals, passed his AP. His durability get one-shotted, no competition.

IMG_4722.jpg

Issue #182

It’s consistent with Knuckles (Post-Chaos Knuckles) stating the same thing about Shadow directly tapping into the Chaos Force.

IMG_4723.jpg

Issue #159
Then his Base should probably get mid-level Chaos Energy powers/resistances and his Chaos Shadow form would be High level.
Since this is the only time Shadow takes off his rings, this is the only scaling he has. But I don’t agree the scaling extends to his physicals, passed his AP. His durability get one-shotted, no competition.

IMG_4722.jpg

Issue #182
IIRC they also fought off-screen, and Chaos Shadow did initially push Enerjak back.

As for King Shadow, his Chaos Shadow Form's power scales to making someone comparable in power to Perfect Chaos, who is >= Super Sonic.

Then his Base should probably get mid-level Chaos Energy powers/resistances and his Chaos Shadow form would be High level.
Probably not. He showed no resistance. Most resistances the Super Forms have is linked to their invulnerability (lore-wise), something Enerjak doesn’t have. Shadow got folded by the Thunder arrows. Tho, I can see Shadow having Mogul’s Regen.

IIRC they also fought off-screen, and Chaos Shadow did initially push Enerjak back.
Pushed back by energy is different from getting pushed back by a punch, like how Dragon Ball has different energy level outputs separate from their own physicals.

As for King Shadow, his Chaos Shadow Form's power scales to making someone comparable in power to Perfect Chaos, who is >= Super Sonic.
Pls don’t take “Perfect Chaos the outlier” seriously. None of the writers write Perfect Chaos’ fights as greater than Super Sonic.

The Perfect Chaos you’re referring to was taken out by Sonic’s base kids.

Probably not. He showed no resistance. Most resistances the Super Forms have is linked to their invulnerability (lore-wise), something Enerjak doesn’t have. Shadow got folded by the Thunder arrows. Tho, I can see Shadow having Mogul’s Regen.
I mean, it says that mid-level powers are for those with the capabilities of a single Chaos Emerald or equivalent, and the panel above implies Base Shadow to have the chaos power comparable to a single Emerald.
Pushed back by energy is different from getting pushed back by a punch, like how Dragon Ball has different energy level outputs separate from their own physicals.

Pls don’t take “Perfect Chaos the outlier” seriously. None of the writers write Perfect Chaos’ fights as greater than Super Sonic.

The Perfect Chaos you’re referring to was taken out by Sonic’s base kids.
I just looked at Perfect Chaos's profile, which says that he tossed around Super Sonic with ease.

But I guess tapping into the 5-D Chaos Force would already be a Low 1-C feat for Chaos Shadow.

I mean, it says that mid-level powers are for those with the capabilities of a single Chaos Emerald or equivalent, and the panel above implies Base Shadow to have the chaos power comparable to a single Emerald.
That isn’t how it works. Base Shadow is tapping into the Chaos Force, just like the wizards and the Brotherhood, something external. They don’t get those resistances for simply tapping into the energy.

The mid-level resistance are those that have internal Chaos Energy, like Knuckles, Mogul and Super forms. Knuckles was born as a living Chaos Emerald while Mogul spiritually bonded with a Chaos Emerald. Shadow doesn’t have lore with a Chaos Emerald in that way.

I just looked at Perfect Chaos's profile, which says that he tossed around Super Sonic with ease.
Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh, but there is also a note about Chaos’ having issues in the scaling.

Note: Do not scale Perfect Chaos to the Super Emeralds but rather Super Sonic as the main concerning issue of scaling Chaos to them is his battle with Super Sonic. Sonic had only transformed into Super Sonic in their battle but previously, 1 Super Emerald would transform Sonic beyond Super to Ultra Sonic. Perfect Chaos used the 7 Super Emeralds, only to be battled by Super Sonic. Scaling Super to Ultra doesn't work, as Ultra gave Sonic more power than his Super form.[1] The battle would be an Outlier. A possible explanation would be the writers had only intended to recreate Sonic Adventure and may have needed a way to get rid of the Super Emeralds after Sega showed they weren't going to use the Super Emeralds moving forward for the Games, but this is a working theory on the event.”

Probably should be a note about Tikalchaos’ and their kid scaling as well.

But I guess tapping into the 5-D Chaos Force would already be a Low 1-C feat for Chaos Shadow.
Oh yeah, it’s just about addressing what stats Shadow doing that would give him.

The someone who's comparable in power to Perfect Chaos you're talking about was stated to not be Super Form level in-universe:

LqHFYfYbUpybtcuy4xuN-FMnny_wSiq_Gz9Wyan3kZTZO8xtj-tUuTMYhCGePtlFsqk9Ha0mEhK2=s0

Though seeing as they say she's close to perfect level, we could possibly use it as a supporting feat for either Low 1-C or for a "higher without Inhibitor Rings".

IMG_4722.jpg

Issue #182
Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I kinda have an issue with the site (down)scaling Chaos Shadow to Enerjak.

The someone who's comparable in power to Perfect Chaos you're talking about was stated to not be Super Form level in-universe:

LqHFYfYbUpybtcuy4xuN-FMnny_wSiq_Gz9Wyan3kZTZO8xtj-tUuTMYhCGePtlFsqk9Ha0mEhK2=s0

Though seeing as they say she's close to perfect level, we could possibly use it as a supporting feat for either Low 1-C or for a "higher without Inhibitor Rings".

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I kinda have an issue with the site (down)scaling Chaos Shadow to Enerjak.
I was just looking at the profile.

Also, since Chaos Shadow will now be Low 1-C only due to Chaos Force stuff, will he keep his immeasurable speed since he at least seemed to be capable of keeping up with Enerjak's speed?

The Speed scaling between Super Forms and the Base cast largely doesn’t make sense and wouldn’t be accepted at the current time.

OP seems largely uncontroversial, as it’s just adding in justifications. Tho, ontop of a slightly depowered Master Mogul fatally wounding the Ancient Walkers, this does help scale the Pre-Great Harmony Super Forms higher than the Chaos Force, since Enerjak was handling Shadow without difficulty.

I believe this can be added.

S
The Speed scaling between Super Forms and the Base cast largely doesn’t make sense and wouldn’t be accepted at the current time.

OP seems largely uncontroversial, as it’s just adding in justifications. Tho, ontop of a slightly depowered Master Mogul fatally wounding the Ancient Walkers, this does help scale the Pre-Great Harmony Super Forms higher than the Chaos Force, since Enerjak was handling Shadow without difficulty.

I believe this can be added.
So what would the scaling chain look like?

So would I need one more staff member or is this good enough?
It’s not a tier change or ability addition, just added justification, so it should be ok.

The only thing that would be changed for ‘Chaos Shadow’ would be a stat downgrade aside from his AP, as he isn’t a super form, just channeling the Chaos Force for a Chaos Blast. Enerjak was just toying with him.

It’s not a tier change or ability addition, just added justification, so it should be ok.

The only thing that would be changed for ‘Chaos Shadow’ would be a stat downgrade aside from his AP, as he isn’t a super form, just channeling the Chaos Force for a Chaos Blast. Enerjak was just toying with him.
What about his Immeasurable speed? That's his current speed in Chaos Shadow.

In that case, can both Pre-Genesis and King Shadow's pages please be unlocked so we can replace the Enerjak scaling with this, as well as Enerjak's page to add him being superior than Chaos Shadow to it?

Since two admins and a content mod agrees with this, can Pre-Gen Shadow, Light Mobius Shadow, and Enerjak's pages be unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back