• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I do have to quickly mention. The Chaos Force would be 7-D with the Next Evolution at 6-D, and Off Panel being one step higher than the both of them. Based on the scaling within the blog.

From there, the R>F layer of reality known as Off Panel (which is currently 6-D due to being above the Chaos Force) becomes 7-D (1-C). Nobody scales to this except Deadline and the inhabitants of Off Panel, obviously, as Sonic's botched Chaos Control had no effect on it.

Wouldn't Archie Sonic himself be an inhabinant of Off-Panel? If not, would the Arcihe Sonic appearing in Off-Panel have everything Archie Sonic has (Super and Ultra Forms plus everything inbetween)?

Wouldn't Archie Sonic himself be an inhabinant of Off-Panel? If not, would the Arcihe Sonic appearing in Off-Panel have everything Archie Sonic has (Super and Ultra Forms plus everything inbetween)?
i think off panel sonic and the archie story sonic are different characters

That golden place where Knuckles ascends to meets and Aurora, I'm pretty sure that's the Virtual Zone, the final step before advancing into the Chaos Force

Probably has no impact on the current CRT tho

The issue is whether or not the Next Evolution on its own is enough for a dimensional jump, which is what we needed more input on to distinguish between 6-D and 7-D.

The issue is whether or not the Next Evolution on its own is enough for a dimensional jump, which is what we needed more input on to distinguish between 6-D and 7-D.
I feel that it being beyond time and beyond anything else previously shown in the series, including the 5D stuff like the Cosmic Interstate, is fine.

Also, would you mind unlocking all the Low 1-C Archie Sonic pages.

Including (but likely not limited to):

• Archie Sonic (Pre and Post Genesis)
  • Archie Mega Man
  • Pre Genesis Tails
  • Pre Genesis Shadow
  • Pre Genesis Knuckles
  • A.D.A.M.
  • Mammoth Mogul
  • Worlds Collide! Sigma
  • Ancient Walkers
  • Enerjak
  • Pre-Genesis Silver
  • Chaos Force
  • Ixus Naugus
  • Chaos
  • King Shadow

• Archie Mega Man
  • Pre Genesis Tails
  • Pre Genesis Shadow
  • Pre Genesis Knuckles
  • A.D.A.M.
  • Mammoth Mogul
  • Worlds Collide! Sigma
  • Ancient Walkers
  • Enerjak
  • Pre-Genesis Silver
  • Chaos Force
  • Ixus Naugus
  • Chaos
  • King Shadow
Opened @ShakeResounding

i think off panel sonic and the archie story sonic are different characters
Wouldn't the Archie Sonic appearing in Off-Panel have everything Archie Sonic has (Super and Ultra Forms plus everything in between)? Considering that he is extremely similar to Archie Sonic along with being the writer, wouldn't it also make sense for that to be the case here as well? I think so.

• Archie Mega Man
  • Pre Genesis Tails
  • Pre Genesis Shadow
  • Pre Genesis Knuckles
  • A.D.A.M.
  • Mammoth Mogul
  • Worlds Collide! Sigma
  • Ancient Walkers
  • Enerjak
  • Pre-Genesis Silver
  • Chaos Force
  • Ixus Naugus
  • Chaos
  • King Shadow
Don't forget Chaos Emeralds, Power Rings, Eggman, Blaze, Silver, Metal Sonic, Mega Man, Brotherhood of Guardians, Chaos, Solaris, Illumina

open pls

I want to ask a little question here. One of the supporting feats, the Enchantra statement about infinite galaxies and countless realms, is from a Sabrina crossover (Issue 28). The events of which are canon to Sabrina's verse. But do you think it's fair to say that this crossover is canon to Sonic's since it's never brought up again?

• Archie Mega Man
  • Pre Genesis Tails
  • Pre Genesis Shadow
  • Pre Genesis Knuckles
  • A.D.A.M.
  • Mammoth Mogul
  • Worlds Collide! Sigma
  • Ancient Walkers
  • Enerjak
  • Pre-Genesis Silver
  • Chaos Force
  • Ixus Naugus
  • Chaos
  • King Shadow
All of these but Chaos and King Shadow have been edited.

I'll continue more edits later.

Last edited:
I want to ask a little question here. One of the supporting feats, the Enchantra statement about infinite galaxies and countless realms, is from a Sabrina crossover (Issue 28). The events of which are canon to Sabrina's verse. But do you think it's fair to say that this crossover is canon to Sonic's since it's never brought up again?
I don’t believe it never being brought up again matters much, since a lot in Archie Sonic is not brought up again, like the 1 Billionth Ring (predating the crossover) or Nate Morgan’s death by Nuke.

Riverdale itself is referenced a lot in the Archie Sonic comic by Archie’s Avatar staffs in Off Panel, and Sabrina herself makes an appearance in Off Panel.

The Mega Man crossover does validate previous crossovers. It supports the existence of other realities connected to Sonic’s that don’t deviate from Sonic Prime. Worlds Collide validates the Image Comics crossover by making good on Dr. Ian Droid’s plan of using Chaos Emeralds to “wipe away multiple realities” (Sonic & Mega Man) leaving only 1 universe (Post-Genesis Wave).

The Image Comics crossover has less credibility of staying canon than Sabrina’s but the Super Genesis Wave has narrative set up with the Image Comics crossover for its own story.

Last edited:
I don’t believe it never being brought up again matters much, since a lot in Archie Sonic is not brought up again, like the 1 Billionth Ring (predating the crossover) or Nate Morgan’s death by Nuke.

Riverdale itself is referenced a lot in the Archie Sonic comic by Archie’s Avatar staffs in Off Panel, and Sabrina herself makes an appearance in Off Panel.

The Mega Man crossover does validate previous crossovers. It supports the exists of other realities connected to Sonic’s that don’t deviate from Sonic Prime. Worlds Collide validates the Image Comics crossover by making good on Dr. Ian Droid’s plan of using Chaos Emeralds to “wipe away multiple realities” (Sonic & Mega Man) leaving only 1 universe (Post-Genesis Wave).

The Image Comics crossover has less credibility of staying canon than Sabrina’s but the Super Genesis Wave has narrative set up with the Image Comics crossover for its own story.
I now have the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back