• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've updated the Cosmic Interstate section of the blog with new arguments, which I believe might strengthen the case for it being 5-D.

Basically, the Cosmic Interstate has 4 Spatial Dimensions + 1 Temporal Dimension due to it allowing for both the normal axis and the No Zone axis (which is perpendicular through all Zones) to co-exist on the same wavelength (as Zector and Zespio stand upright just as Sonic does, with Zector stating that spatial rules are more lax after Sonic questions it). This is the tl;dr version since I'm on mobile atm and the wiki is acting a little funky

Basically, the Cosmic Interstate has 4 Spatial Dimensions + 1 Temporal Dimension due to it allowing for both the normal axis and the No Zone axis (which is perpendicular through all Zones) to co-exist on the same wavelength (as Zector and Zespio stand upright just as Sonic does, with Zector stating that spatial rules are more lax after Sonic questions it). This is the tl;dr version since I'm on mobile atm and the wiki is acting a little funky
Hold on let me read the blog...

So I checked the blog and there's a few problems I have. The first problem is Archie Maginaryworld, it doesn't actually say you must buy the game to continue the story and the encyclopedia does mention that the characters and settings in Archie differ from the characters and settings in the games https://2.bp.blogspot.com/pw/ADCreH...rbykgQ2hyb21lLzExOS4wLjAuMCBTYWZhcmkvNTM3LjM2

So it looks like it didn't play out exactly like it did in the games considering things like the introduction to Lumina is different from how it is in Sonic Shuffle (the game).

Another problem I have is the perpendicular universe (the No Zone) being deemed an extra spatial dimension or being proof of an additional axis when it can easily just be the way it's set up in direction and not require an any additional dimensions unlike the Maginaryworld which has proof of having the extra dimensional structures since it supports their existence.

Is there concrete evidence the No Zone has an additional spatial axis? It just looks like it's horizontal instead of vertical like the other zones

And another problem is this

"we know that Maginaryworld itself gathers the dreams from the inhabitants of all other Zones and collects them there. Detailed above is the extensive size of the multiverse (each Zone producing branches of reality on a 2-A scale, with each of those branches further having infinite variations). Within each Zone is an infinite amount of life producing dreams. We get to a point where Maginaryworld begins to show the signs of encompassing an uncountable infinite amount of universes. To hold this, Maginaryworld must be a 5-D structure."

1. Maginaryworld in Archie doesn't gather the dreams, the dreams originates there according to your own scan

2. Where's the proof each zone branches out infinitely and that each has infinite variations in the comic? Because this statement is not supported at all https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Infinite_Archie_Sonic.jpeg and it's not like Ian Flynn is generally used when there's no supporting material so why here? The only thing I see in the story is just infinite realities or infinite parallel universes not that there are an infinite amount of universes and each universe branches out infinitely creating an infinite amount of universes. I'm gonna need evidence other than Ian, in that same scan he says that Mega-Man isn't a part of Sonic's multiverse despite the fact that it's called a parallel universe in worlds collide.

There's a problem I have with the countless planets scan

How do we know it's not simply hyperbole or an exaggeration for saying there's a great amount of planets? Considering that's Ian who wrote that and he tends to think small when it comes to Sonic's universe. There's got to be evidence in the story that Archie Sonic's universe has an infinite amount of planets with life on it.

There's also this scan that said Sally needs to approve scripts of issues when the writer asks must they go through this every time she comes in to approve a script which means it's not all the time

Last edited:
So I checked the blog and there's a few problems I have. The first problem is Archie Maginaryworld, it doesn't actually say you must buy the game to continue the story and the encyclopedia does mention that the characters and settings in Archie differ from the characters and settings in the games https://2.bp.blogspot.com/pw/ADCreH...rbykgQ2hyb21lLzExOS4wLjAuMCBTYWZhcmkvNTM3LjM2

So it looks like it didn't play out exactly like it did in the games considering things like the introduction to Lumina is different from how it is in Sonic Shuffle (the game).

Another problem I have is the perpendicular universe (the No Zone) being deemed an extra spatial dimension or being proof of an additional axis when it can easily just be the way it's set up in direction and not require an any additional dimensions unlike the Maginaryworld which has proof of having the extra dimensional structures since it supports their existence.

Is there concrete evidence the No Zone has an additional spatial axis? It just looks like it's horizontal instead of vertical like the other zones

And another problem is this

"we know that Maginaryworld itself gathers the dreams from the inhabitants of all other Zones and collects them there. Detailed above is the extensive size of the multiverse (each Zone producing branches of reality on a 2-A scale, with each of those branches further having infinite variations). Within each Zone is an infinite amount of life producing dreams. We get to a point where Maginaryworld begins to show the signs of encompassing an uncountable infinite amount of universes. To hold this, Maginaryworld must be a 5-D structure."

1. Maginaryworld in Archie doesn't gather the dreams, the dreams originates there according to your own scan

2. Where's the proof each zone branches out infinitely and that each has infinite variations in the comic? Because this statement is not supported at all https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/v...st/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20191031111427 and it's not like Ian Flynn is generally used when there's no supporting material so why here? The only thing I see in the story is just infinite realities or infinite parallel universes not that there are an infinite amount of universes and each universe branches out infinitely creating an infinite amount of universes. I'm gonna need evidence other than Ian, in that same scan he says that Mega-Man isn't a part of Sonic's multiverse despite the fact that it's called a parallel universe in worlds collide.

There's a problem I have with the countless planets scan

How do we know it's not simply hyperbole or an exaggeration for saying there's a great amount of planets? Considering that's Ian who wrote that and he tends to think small when it comes to Sonic's universe. There's got to be evidence in the story that Archie Sonic's universe has an infinite amount of planets with life on it.

There's also this scan that said Sally needs to approve scripts of issues when the writer asks must they go through this every time she comes in to approve a script which means it's not all the time
Alot of null links so u gotta fix that

I'm ngl your entire comment is almost entirely irrelevant and I'm not eager to let a sock keep derailing this thread by questioning stuff that's already accepted within the pages.

I'm ngl your entire comment is almost entirely irrelevant and I'm not eager to let a sock keep derailing this thread by questioning stuff that's already accepted within the pages.
He's directly addressing the scans/arguments in your blog post, how is that derailing?
It doesn't really matter if it's accepted, if it's deemed accepted then it shouldn't hurt explaining why it's accepted.

How is it irrelevant though? This was addressing the same blog that you're using for this revision https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...chie_Sonic_the_Hedgehog's_Cosmology_(Pre-SGW)

I don't see why It's wrong for me to question the arguments being used. I'm just bringing up the flaws in them and asking for more proof.

He's directly addressing the scans/arguments in your blog post, how is that derailing?
It doesn't really matter if it's accepted, if it's deemed accepted then it shouldn't hurt explaining why it's accepted.
discussing things that are already accepted in a thread that is discussing another topic entirely is complete derail

discussing things that are already accepted in a thread that is discussing another topic entirely is complete derail
This isn't discussing another topic. The revision depends on the information in this blog https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...chie_Sonic_the_Hedgehog's_Cosmology_(Pre-SGW) which is linked in the beginning post of this thread by ShakeResounding https://vsbattles.com/threads/too-many-to-count-an-archie-sonic-cosmology-revision.160718/

I'm explaining why I don't agree with the changes based on points brought up in the blog that Shake is using for this crt. So I'm not derailing based on your explanation because it's the same topic.

This isn't discussing another topic. The revision depends on the information in this blog https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ShakeResounding/Archie_Sonic_the_Hedgehog's_Cosmology_(Pre-SGW) which is linked in the beginning post of this thread by ShakeResounding https://vsbattles.com/threads/too-many-to-count-an-archie-sonic-cosmology-revision.160718/

I'm explaining why I don't agree with the changes based on points brought up in the blog that Shake is using for this crt. So I'm not derailing based on your explanation because it's the same topic.
the CF>Everything else is not a change at all, so you are not discussing what is being proposed by this thread, as the Chaos Force thing is not a change proposed by this thread

the CF>Everything else is not a change at all, so you are not discussing what is being proposed by this thread, as the Chaos Force thing is not a change proposed by this thread
And I was asking the evidence for that, the only thing I could see is the CF is stated to be a higher plane of reality and everything else isn’t and I questioned that since places like Maginaryworld encompasses extra dimensional worlds besides that’s just one of the things I mentioned having a problem with.

Only Sonic appears enough to warrant one, I think, and I was told it would work better as a separate profile since it's a different Sonic altogether.

Also, I'll try and fetch some more staff.

Also, Also, isnt being a in 7D world not enough to be considered 7D in power, CW Mxyzptlk dosent have 5D for that reason

Deadline has the power to threaten said world, so I think he's good. If Off Panel Sonic even got a profile, it would scale to him iirc.

So, reading the blog, I'm fine with the information regarding the Universe and the Multiverse, however I can't really say I'm sold on Maginaryworld being 5-D but that's just my lack of knowledgeable on how Tier 1/Higher-Dimensional stuff qualifications. Despite that, I do agree with the Cosmic Interstate (5-D), and the Chaos Force (6-D), and the Off-Panel being (7-D). If the knowledgeable members/staff think Maginaryworld (5-D) is correct then I won't argue since I really wouldn't have a proper argument, I'm just not in depth regarding Tier 1 topics.

Y'all have a good one, and stop calling me to evaluate tier 1 who ha!

Aight, looks like this can be accepted now, though there shouldn't be too many changes since the tier remains the same.

Also, I wish that the original plan to have the Next Evolution at 6D was kept so that the Chaos Force would be 7D and we would then have 1-C Super Sonic.

DB and Sonic bros are in lockstep. Brothers.

When I get back home, I'll begin to edit some of the profiles. Thank you all for the attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back