• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShakeResounding said:
4 for Sonic: Myself, Cal (unbelievably 0^0), Shadow, MYHERO.
Zach, Setsuna, Quantu, Bobsician, and Light didn't give votes, at least not clearly.

None for Thanos, though Eficiente was playing devil's advocate.

Edit: Brought it back, boys!
I'm reporting you for bullying.

my dad is Microsoft

Wait, don't ban me!11!1!420!

5 for Sonic: Myself, Cal, Shadow, MYHERO, and our pal Titan who threatened to get me banned from real life.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't dislike Sonic. Well...except in the year 2006 but I digress. But when it comes to Sonic's abilities?

I just gotta draw a line somewhere. I gotta draw a line in the sand, dude. I gotta make a statement. I gotta look inside myself and ask "what am I willing to put myself up with today?" Not this. ovo

I wasn't sure if you guys actually wanted ne to count it as a vote, sorry!

If we're counting Light and Quantu, with the latter seeing this as a stonp in favor of Sonic, then Sonic is leading with 7 and grace begins.

Believe it or not, he's very neutral on Sonic as a whole. Not against it, not for it, kinda just an onlooker to the series. Despite that, he's very diligent when it comes to his bias, and I can tell you Sonic ain't one of them.

Besides, you should've seen Archie Sonic's profile two years ago. Him beating Thanos, or basically any other 2-A, would've been asinine before. They were as haxed as potatoes.

To be fair, I'm a person who doesn't like Pre-Crisis Superman all that much, but still think he's understandable. However, Archie Sonic is a COMPLETELY different character. I'll stop talking about it, but I really hate him lol

@Titan Nah, can't hate you for an opinion. I don't think anybody here would.

@Cal Oh boy, I remember that... Nostalgic, as inaccurate as it may have been.

I kinda dislike Sonic in general, but I'll pay anyone $100 if they can convince me that there is a dumber version of a character than Archie Sonic (Not including weird Anime, as it can change very drastically due to different versions)

Archie's actually an interesting character imo. Has a better plot than canon Sonic, is connected to the Sat AM show which means he's technically still voiced by Urkel, fleshes out the characters much more, etcetera.

I still wish Nintendo still allowed them to make Archie Kirby, Mario, and Metroid...

Yeah, Archie Sonic has a much deeper lore and their own branch of creative freedom. I really enjoyed the characters, probably more so than their game counterparts. There's so much more to Sonic in Archie than just going fast or protecting his friends cuz it's the right thing to do. He had family, had a love interest, became a father, saw him actually lose, etc.

I think him being busted is kinda inevitable, comic characters tend to be more busted than their video game/television/movie adaptations. Nothing to be done about it now, though.

If an Archie Kirby was made, Cal would've had a field day.

The real cal howard said:
Archie's actually an interesting character imo. Has a better plot than canon Sonic, is connected to the Sat AM show which means he's technically still voiced by Urkel, fleshes out the characters much more, etcetera.

I still wish Nintendo still allowed them to make Archie Kirby, Mario, and Metroid...
Oh my god. Someone actually agrees with me. Like, is this Heresy?

Also, i can't wait for IG Thanos to become High 1-B and snap.

Archie Kirby would probably be less broken to be honest. Archie Sonic might be an interesting character, but as many people have stated before, he's so different (and this makes me uncomfortable)

TitanCrusher101 said:
cal just wants to give AS a win </div>
Are you aware he's the one that brought Sonic down to a 2-A when he was high 2-A? You have much to learn Titan, much to learn...

TitanCrusher101 said:
I c r o s s e d i t o u t b e c a u s e i t w a s a j o k e
N o s h i t s h e r l o c k

I only brought up Cal's downgrade to further compliment the joke by bringing how ironic it is for you to say that :/

Back