• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kinda unexpected, but... It'd be cool to see. Funnily enough, the 11-Dimensional Matrix thing was brought up twice.

11-D Sonic when OvO

TitanCrusher101 said:
Archie Sonic is a dick.
E╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Âd╠ ╠Âb╠Âo╠Ây╠Âs╠Â.╠Â

ShakeResounding said:
Kinda unexpected, but... It'd be cool to see. Funnily enough, the 11-Dimensional Matrix thing was brought up twice.
11-D Sonic when OvO
I mean, Simon the Digger only got literally only one statement about 10+ dimensions in the entire series (or that´s what I´ve heard) and thanks to that he got a likely High 1-C rating.

Maybe with some luck Sonic could get there...

Bobsican said:
ShakeResounding said:
11-D Sonic when OvO
I mean, Simon the Digger only got literally only one statement about 10+ dimensions in the entire series (or that´s what I´ve heard) and thanks to that he got a likely High 1-C rating.
Maybe with some luck Sonic could get there...
I will eat your flesh.

Eh, who knows. Maverick's been planning on getting them back to High 2-A in a blog that he's been working on for like 2 months. Baby steps lol.

And then Cal is gonna bring him back down lmao.

But seriously though, Cal you won't do that to us won't you?

Cal is seemingly turning into another Matt, just downplaying everything in their path so long there´s nothing preventing to do so.

Speaking of that thread, I need a quick hand.

The blog that calcs Sonic's speed has a comment from Darkanine, labelling Sonic's highballed speed from the feat as 1.63075780245278889e+24c.

Could someone give me the value when it's not in exponent form?

Shake, idk his calc, ask Zack. Also, can you deal with the thread, I'm going to bed. Iapitus is pissing me off and I'm very tired.

Btw: Zack got the calc, so ask him.

@Titan I looked at your thread and sigh...I'm not even going to bother lecturing you again because that would be redundant.

MYHERO said:
@Titan I looked at your thread and sigh...I'm not even going to bother lecturing you again because that would be redundant.
I never asked you to lecture me, I just said you could weigh in on who the fastest characters are l0l

@Titan It doesn't matter what you asked. You need to quit saying stuff like, "get it through your thick ******* skull" when someone disagrees with you bro. Losing your cool makes you look patethic, and none of us needs that.

Sound of Infinity said:
Taking my vote back. Sonic stomps by existing
As much as I want this to be on Sonic's victory, you're correct. This is a decisive stomp. We should get this closed now since it's going no where.

MYHERO said:
@Titan It doesn't matter what you asked. You need to quit saying stuff like, "get it through your thick ******* skull" when someone disagrees with you bro. Losing your cool makes you look patethic, and none of us needs that.
It's not that he disagreed with me, it's just that he kept arguing something that I said to stop arguing. I know I have bad anger issues, I'm sorry.

While I'm still up, might as well comment that grace is over. It's just time to decide whether we should actually add this or not. I'm neutral on it.

Good night, peeps.

Thanos: I'm not feeling so good Mr. One-Above-All :(

Mr. One-Above-All: Lol, I don't care, I can whip you back into existence later, ok buddy.

Thanos: Thanks dad.

Back