• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Wally FRA stomp or not
Ye, though even if this isn't a stomp, this can't be added apparently.

• As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.

How much of a factor is Fatehax here? Wally dosn't seem to resist on his profile.

Ye, though even if this isn't a stomp, this can't be added apparently.

• As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
Wally and Sonic are both Immeasurable, neither one is really faster.

How much of a factor is Fatehax here? Wally dosn't seem to resist on his profile.

Wally and Sonic are both Immeasurable, neither one is really faster.
1. fate hax doesnt do anything against incap

2. wally can slow down sonic so he can be technically faster and blitz

I said sonic is in 4-3 faster immeansurable characther
How can you be faster with immeasurable speed than other immeasurable characters? I know "My infinite is bigger than yours" and all that, but Sonic and Wally both have the same level of dimensional tiering and this would also probably apply to speed.

How can you be faster with immeasurable speed than other immeasurable characters? I know "My infinite is bigger than yours" and all that, but Sonic and Wally both have the same level of dimensional tiering and this would also probably apply to speed.
by blitzing other immeansurables, or moving in more temporal axis
Speed is Equalm, why would Speed Steal not work or not be added?
because naturally Sonic is faster.

Massively FTL+ (Faster than his Pre-Flashpoint self following his return from the Speed Force. Swifter than Superman and Barry Allen), Immeasurable via running through time, the Speed Force, using the Fourth Dimension, and at Emotional Peaks (In a rage, he was able to accelerate faster than thought, light, and even the Speed Force itself) - Wally

Immeasurable (Far higher than in base. Is capable of fighting and matching the likes of Mammoth Mogul and Solaris, the latter being capable of moving to different time periods by movement alone) - Super Sonic

Immeasurable (Far higher than in base. Is capable of fighting and matching the likes of Mammoth Mogul and Solaris, the latter being capable of moving to different time periods by movement alone) - Super Sonic
Didn’t Sonic also have the speed advantage in his fight against Enerjak? Sonic was also outspeeding the Egg-Wily-Machine-X, even blitzed it when Eggman and Wily tried to kill Knuckles and Proto-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back