• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@sanicspood Super Sonic blitzed the Wily-Egg Machine iirc. Either way, he can blitz Solaris just like his Game counterpart can. That's even how he damages Solaris to begin with, by dashing to it's core faster than it can react to and block.

he needs to dash to blitz?
No siree, that's just his speed. Super Sonic is always treated as exceptionally above his peers in speed. The only exceptions are Super Knuckles (who is tanky enough to make up for it) and Super Shadow (who is his equal). Hell, he's even above weakened Chaos Force beings like his time brawling Enerjak.

What is even being argued at the moment? Miscellaneous?

Who is naturally faster?

Till wally hax profile is complete,and sonic revision is complete,I ain't taking this really serious......I wanna see rebirth reverse flash tho(haxed as ****)

Regarding who’d be faster without the speed equalization:

Wally is MFTL+ normally, but his profile says he can be Immeasurable w/ the Speed Force or if he becomes enraged. In the latter case he can run faster than the Speed Force itself. Idk the specifics of that but I think it’s safe to say Wally is beyond baseline Immeasurable.

Regarding who’d be faster without the speed equalization:

Wally is MFTL+ normally, but his profile says he can be Immeasurable w/ the Speed Force or if he becomes enraged. In the latter case he can run faster than the Speed Force itself. Idk the specifics of that but I think it’s safe to say Wally is beyond baseline Immeasurable.
Would still love to see the details presented, rather than basing it off of Assumption.

I know when I go in the debates for a Sonic, I like to lay out the details instead of going “Yeah, I assume Sonic is this fast or this strong”

This is absurd....my vote is one wally on who is faster.
Plus am voting wally based on speed steal and blitze .
the point isn't who is faster, the point is who is faster so we can see if the willy victory can be added or not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back