• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

A serious Hajime vs a Serious Endo is just a one sided beatdown Endou will immediately be killed the guy stands no chance whatsoever. As for who has greater stealth it's debatable but probably Hajime with his space isolation and his presence. By the after stories Hajime can use nuclear attacks and meteors on A global scale and rather than wasting time battling Endou who has no presence and grows stronger by the second with abyss lord Hajime will just nuke him and Endo has little to no defensive capabilities will be turned to dust. You might be wondering if Endo can get to Hajime before he goes nuclear the answer is no Hajime has thousands of grim reapers that each have various rocket launchers machine guns etc the guy isn't getting anywhere close to him. On top of that Hajime has various speed related abilities and can cast illusions. Hajime is multi continental possibly higher and Endo is continental over time but his isn't a match it's a one sided slaughter.

Endou's stealth goes beyond just isolating his presence, he erases his existence, don't think it's debatable at all who has greater stealth.

Now that i think about it continental isn't really a cap on Endou's growth, we just know that given time he will get that strong, however he won't just stop getting stronger.

A plain Varies would probably work best for his ap.

The author hasn't really given us a update on everyone's stats the latest we got was Endo's in the after stories and Kouki's in the after stories. Hajime has long since broken his limit and it's unknown what his current stats are each stat could very well be over 30,000 by the after stories and he can boost his stats with cheetmate evolution magic and overload. If your asking if Endo can beat Ehit than no that's still a one sided beatdown Ehit is leagues above him in terms of hax and the bugged Bunny is named Shia she's Hanjme'S wife.

The skill that can make user getting stronger overtime ?

(Lick the lip) That is a sweet skill for copy the effect to enhance artifact, hehe. Just careful Endou.

(Kidding, Hajime may didn't want to do that by the way.)

And no, no. I didn't mean to talk about the serious "I'M SO SERIOUS" Hajime with all the World-breaking Ultimate Artifacts.

Forgot to point out, sorry.

If that counted, then it's not just a normal 1 VS 1 Fighting anymore.

I can see the World Collapse from here, lol.

I want to know if we just count martial art, technique, tactic and moderate weapon (not AoE Hyperion, Solar Bomb, or Star fallin' from the sky ~).

Can we go to the accurate result ? Like that.

(Don't know if my English is understanding.)

About the bugged bunny.

That's my lame joke, my friend lol.

I mean, I just want to joke about "Wow, your 76,000-80,000 stats is so cool, bugged rabbit girl. But hey, didn't your husband had go beyond 100,000 (with his tricks), right ?"

But nah, in the After Story, the stats is not that important anymore.

Maybe because the author feels that if he's play with this part more.

It's may just end up like Dragon Ball & Nanatsu no Taizai that many people says "Hey, why is this character that had so many *** powers can be hurt by less power character?"

And it's end up plot hole.

Ok after relooking at it Endo does have better stealth due to minimum mind and his naturally thin presence. If it's about marital arts techniques and weapons and tactics putting aside Hajime's world breaking artifacts Hajime far outclasses Endo. Hajime is so good at shooting he managed to ricochet his bullet of of multiple things and snipe a ice beast through a hole the size of a needle without even looking he even developed his own martial arts that are a combination of techniques he learned from monsters his battle experience with them and modern weaponry. And in terms of weaponry Hajime designed all of Endo's artifacts using his own skill they are just inferior versions of his powers. His physical power and speed also far outclass what Endo is capable of. He also possesses a lot of skills that are ridiculously good counters to Endo's skill set such as tracking precision tracking heat sensing etc. Endo also lacks is battle experience compared t Hajime he spent 4 months trapped with monsters way above his skill level fighting them and after that he started training with Yue who is the strongest vampire in Tortus's history he's been training with her for years along with the big rabbit and perverted dragon. Stats kinda stopped mattering after awhile due to all the hax in the verse.

Didn't think anyone will answer me now.

Thanks so much.

We will not talk about the durability of Hajime and Endou.

Hajime's durability that can withstand Void Fissure in Ehit Level with his own body.

He's just "Argh, that hurt. Now it's my turn !"

Me: ... What ?

(Fried's space attack that can blasted the sky and tear apart the town because it's can ignore durability but Ehit's space attack can't tear apart human body ? 8me's body is really something.)

And Super gravitational attack of Ehit

He is "Uoh, my blood. Okay, what next ?"

Maybe God must use Spirit Bomb that have power from many Apostles to beat DAT Demon King.

Me: 'The Author's head is really something.'

Endou's "Arrhhg ! that Chimera bite my shoulder ! I'm so damn hurt, getting blood lost, I'm gonna die ..."

Hajime: "I'm just wait for my Revenge Counter."

About Endou's endlessly stronger.

Did it means hit & run tactic for buying the time to boost? How long, few hours ?

Then maybe he can finally beat the Anti-Spiral in the End (Kiddinggg)

If your looking for examples of tactics than look at his fight with Noint and Ehito while in a high speed fight to the death Hajime kept aiming at a single point in her sword and eventually broke its and in that moment he immobilized her and before his fight with Ehito he accurately guessed how the entire fight would play out and planned accordingly I didn't really read the abyss lord arc due to hating Endo as a character so I'm not really sure if he's come up with any good tactics.

When I read I have so many doubt by the way. (Nonsense by the most, just doubt.)

-Why Hajime didn't use Bel Agarta to repair the Heiligh Kingdom that devastated in the final battle, why did he let his wife (Liliana) and so many people repair it by hand that took so long time.

Maybe because Bel come at the After Story ? but then again, why didn't just go back to repair it then ?

(I heard from somewhere that in the After Story he has some method of Infinite Magic Power too.)

-Why didn't you create "Status Reader Scouter Artifact"

"Body Strengthening (Level I-XXX etc.) Artifact"

"Future Sight Artifact" (Tio's Black Dragon Army in the Holy Precinct has a Degraded Version Helmets of it)

"Artifact with Endou Boost Skill" (Ignore Stealth Artifact by now.)

Or "Disintegration Weapon"

Have so much love for the Decomposition of Shiba Tatsuya.

True Ultimate Attack of physics world.

-Why didn't he create a countermeasures against magic power dispersion field with the lessons from Reisen Gorge and Reisen Dungeon ?

In the after story he's still suffers from this effect, come on man.

About Endo's cap that's unknown but for now he starts at multi city block level and rises to continental over time Hajime knows Endo's skill set and will probably mark and lock him down as fast as possible. I'm not sure how long it would take for Endo's abyss lord skill to allow him to reach Hajim not really sure how fast the boost works. Is this a fight to the death or just a fight to subdue the other?

I'm not the author so I am not sure why Hajime didn't create those artifacts. He has prediction and has had enough battle experience that reading a opponents move isn't really a problem for him and he has his own strengthening skills like overload and limit break so he doesn't need body strengthening max and his natural physical power is so high that he's never really needed he physical power boost also that would drain his mana ridiculously fast so that doesn't seem like something he would create. Yue knows apostle creation so he could also gain the ability to disintegrate stuff later on but he doesn't really have a need for the ability so I don't think he would go out of his way to create something like that. The Reisen gorge disperses magic at a ridiculous rate normally using magic there is impossible in the hero and demon king arc Hajime is dragged to a place where that effected is multiplied by 10 the fact that he can use magic there shows how ridiculous he is. It's kinda impossible to build a artifact to counter that maybe his magic crystal series would be able to help him? As for the infinite magic power thing he hasn't achieved that yet he has a perpetual motion machine that has the potential to create infinite magic power so it's something he will gain later on its a project he's currently working on a couple of months after returning to earner he might have finished it already.

In Reisen Gorge, you can use 10% of your magic power.

In DAT Miledi home, you can use 5% of your magic power.

and according to what you say, the effected is multiplied by 10 times of Reisen in Demon King x HeLOL Arc ?

. . . er, about 0.5 ?

And he can still fight ?

Nah, probably with that physical.

About 10,000 stats you can lift about 10-20 tons according to Heiligh Invasion & Angel Fall Arc.

And Shea at 53,600 stats can lift 100 tons hammer by the way.

If I remember correctly you can use magic in the gorge but you have to put 4-10(I forgot the exact number) times magic to do so most mages can't use magic at all even Yue who's one of he best magicians in Tortus's history has trouble using magic there. You apparently can still use magic inside your body through which is why Shea had no trouble in that labyrinth due to body strengthening. As for strength it's unclear for some of the characters Shea in the after stories is casually swinging around a 100 ton hammer even without body strengthening and Tio lifed a cargo boat effortlessly. All of Hajime's party scale to each other another are even they could be much stronger physically than what's actually listed we are lacking feats for them.

The character pages already go by the english names, so thought might as well do the verse page.

Nagumo Hajime=Hajime Nagumo, Japanese is last name then first name, English the other way around.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou=Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest, it's just a matter of preference which to use.

So I relooked at volumes 4 and 6 and Fried's absods can aborb magic attacks and reflect them back at their opponent should we add attack reflection because of that? Also high ranking demons carry a artifact with them that allows them to read someone's memories should we add mind reading as well to Cattalya and Fried's profiles?

Can you post some quotes for all that? The absod thing is true, currently it's just listed as absorption, not attack reflection, don't remember mind reading from demons though.

Sorry it took so long I've been kinda busy anyway here's the part where it says demons have kind reading

" The jewel inside the pendant was known as "loyalty promise". It was a powerful magic that created a explosion in exchange for a persons life. All the High members of the high ranked members of the Heiligh kingdom and Holy church were aware of what it did. As the dark magic that demons employed included spells that could read their targets memory all the high members of the kingdom had one with them. If they were ever captured, they could use it to kill themselves,and hopefully their enemy and keep the demons from learning any helpful information."

Volume 4 chapter A NPC valiant struggle just before the chapter The best at being the worst. Would Meld blowing himself up count as explosion manipulation should we add that to his profile? Also Hajime can talk to souls was that added to his profile?

Loyalty's promise is self destruction, it's already on Meld's profile.

Soul link or whatever it was called is on Hajime's profile too.

Anyway it says the dark magic demons use can read memories, don't think this means all demons can do this, Fried and Catteleya have never used dark magic, they probably have people who specialize in extracting memories.

Maybe it's something that's done by touching their opponent, so it's not useful during combat.

It's a lot of conjecture though cause we haven't seen any of the demons we have seen do it. I mean when have we ever Fried or Catteleya use dark magic? If they have used it before, then yea i think they can read memories too but don't remember any instances of that.

I think this implies that in general demons have the ability to mind read their opponents memories although I'm not sure if it's combat applicable if it was only a select few demons who could do this than all the High members wouldn't have to carry that around. I'd imagine Cattelya and Fried could do this as highly skilled magic users even if they didn't have a affinity for it I think it was mentioned that he was taken in by the dark magic Zero used in volume 7 meaning he had knowledge of how dark magic worked and may be proficient in it as well.

I've been thinking should we mention that Hajime and his party could possibly be higher than High-6A? If that's their base than they should be higher with their abilities for example Hajime with his overload and cheat mate that allow him to become 15x more powerful and Shea who has body strengthening IV etc.

No, the gap for High 6-A is 6674x, in other words to be 5-C, you have to be 6674x stronger than a High 6-A character.

Hajime and co are baseline High 6-A, the have ways to boost themselves and in general should be stronger than the feat that puts them at High 6-A since they are always training but it's unknown how much stronger they are.

Pretty much, i don't think we will get much in the way of feats until the LN starts adapting the Afterstories.

The author has said he writes the Afterstories as like a continuation of the LN hence why stuff that happpened in the LN but not WN is in the Afterstories, and he has said he wants to rewrite some stuff in the Afterstories.

Being in LN format, it will have to be more structured and not all over the place like it is now.

Anyway when we start dealing with Yggdrasil and the World Tree along with the new threat 6 years into the future is when we will get some major upgrades, but that seems like endgame type stuff.

Wouldn't that be more of a hidden boss? Also what do you think of the demon hero arc so far? Personally I'm having trouble enjoying it as Kouki is well Kouki but at the same time I like the fact that Hajime has to think outside the box this time instead of relying on his hax abilities. Do you think Kouki will end up with the Queen useless goddess or both?

I'm looking foreword to the Yggdrasil arc although I am a bit worried about the place the battle will take place the planet might be Destroyed in the fight. I'm sure that Hajime Yue and the others have unlocked a lot of trump cards and haxes in the after stories that we haven't seen yet and it will be nice seeing Shea command natural disasters at Will I'm kinda curious on what kinda insane combos she can pull off now with her new abilities.

More like final boss, as i said it's end of story type of stuff, learning about the world tree, that 9 worlds exist and those are the worlds we have seen so far, and that there is a threat 6 years in the future who is attacking Hajime's allies ie Inaba and the fish guy.

I think the demon hero arc is ok, Kouki isn't Kouki though, we saw him develop over the last arc, he isn't interpreting things to his own convenience and wavering in his convictions.

He wants to save ppl, that's who he always will be, but he isn't just only thinking about what he wants anymore, he knows full well what Hajime's priorities are.

From what we saw previously, he travels with both the queen and goddess, and seeing as how multiple characters have harems already ie Hajime and Endou, it's obviously gonna be a harem situation.

Honestly I don't think he's changed that much sure he's had some pretty major character development but he's still very naive and not that smart. The guy thinks he came to a "answer" but in reality he couldn't come up with one his thought process basically became"ill try to save everyone and hopefully it comes to a satisfying desire" he has no idea what kinda path he should or might walk on in the future and he can't make his mind up about anything he still hesitates and he still can't come to a decision when it really matters he just acts and hopes it'll lead to a satisfying ending. He keeps trying to find the option where even his foes can be happy which is honestly just as bad as his thought process in Tortus and the guy still can't kill humans he's still wavering in his convictions just not as much as he used to be. Personally I beeline there's are more than 9 worlds in the arifueta universe although the ones that we have seen so far are probably the only ones connected to that world tree. I'll have to agree with you that he's probably going to end up with them both because at the end of the day Kouki is too nice and he wouldn't want to hurt he goddess even if he doesn't love her honestly I don't want any of those 3 to reproduce if their kids inherit their traits then they are going to be so much worse than kouki was. I'm kinda curious on how absurd of a existence this end boss would have to be to take on Hajime and his entire party who are individually calamities in their own right . I doubt Inaba and Riiman would be of much help if Hajime and his party are struggling the demon King's should be able to help in their original bodies though since they are on par with Ehit. The only other allies I see even remotely being useful in a fight of that level are the apostles of god.

His answer was to continue struggling to save people, naive indeed imo but i just see it as a different way of life, a contrast to Hajime, which is right is personal preference.

Hajime always values his loved ones over all else, while Kouki won't just immediately give up on others, i think the previous arc made it clear he does value his love ones over everyone else, he just doesn't want to have to make that choice hence he continues struggling trying to save everyone.

"He keeps trying to find the option where even his foes can be happy which is honestly just as bad as his thought process in Tortus and the guy still can't kill humans he's still wavering in his convictions just not as much as he used to be. "

He wants everyone to be happy sure, but not being able to kill is wrong, last arc with him proved that, he killed like thousands of ppl, if you are referring to him vomiting upon learning he was killing ppl against Mother, what did you expect from a normal person? You literally found out every single one of the robots you destroyed where actually ppl, that will mess with a lot of ppl. Hajime isn't normal, his mind set shouldn't apply to others, and that's what makes him basically the best part of Arifureta, that he is different, that said i think saying Kouki can't kill ppl is wrong, he will kill, if it's to protect those he cares for.

Maybe there are more, but what we known is only 9 exist, nothing supports any more. An infinite multiverse would be cool though.

My prediction is this final boss is Low Multivesal, a threat to the 9 worlds which are probably universes since they have their own flow of time. That's just wishful thinking though.

I'm not so sure that's wishful thinking with ancient magic taken to the absolute limit Hajime and the others might be able to take on a character like that depending on how good that characters hax is. Anyway I don't think Kouki viewed the dark beings as people I think he viewed them as living beings with consciousness sure but not people which is partly why I think he wasn't as hesitant to slaughter them because somewhere at the back of his mind the guy was viewing them as something other than human. And killing the robots is probably his first time killing a human in his mind. What was your reaction when Endo gave up immediately after finding out his enemy was Hajime? Also if i remember correctly Myuu only gave Kouki 1 ring during the Christmas Day special chapter do you think that hints rob kouki choosing only 1 girl?

Back