• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thought about this yesterday and wanted to see what happened. Speed Equalized, Second Key/Post-Orcus Shizuku, initial distance 10 meters.

Swordsman: 0
latest

vs

Swordswomen: 2
latest

Last edited:
How skilled is Shizuku?
Since I'm lazy and would like to work soon I will just repost the general verse skill scaling and a comment I made in another thread:
An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired do to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus whihc transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs do to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans) there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and are each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked the Returnees families (which should had had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).
She is comparable/a bit above this characters, she still is not at Hajime party level of skill in this key (as that's something she reach in her next key after defeat her copy) but still is quite high in the verse if the top/god tiers are excluded. There are some more skill feats here are there from herself and characters to which she scale above, but this give somewhat of an idea.
Yeah he was contending with Yujiro pretty good. And he's also the #1 swordsman in the Baki world and it isn't even close
From the talks in the most skilled thread wasn't the problem with that that besides scaling to Yujiro he don't really have skill feats? Like skill feats against other swordmans and more weapon users.

I really don't feel like reading through Baki in order to make a compelling argument for Musashi so I'm just gonna vote for the Girls since LN characters usually have crazy levels of skill in what they do

Just by reading her profile it seems that she can cut through things while leaving other things around it intact which is the level of bullshit skill level I believe would be necessary to beat Musashi

Add in the fact the Musashi is very much a glass canon and I think we have a compelling argument for Shizuku

I really don't feel like reading through Baki in order to make a compelling argument for Musashi so I'm just gonna vote for the Girls since LN characters usually have crazy levels of skill in what they do

Just by reading her profile it seems that she can cut through things while leaving other things around it intact which is the level of bullshit skill level I believe would be necessary to beat Musashi

Add in the fact the Musashi is very much a glass canon and I think we have a compelling argument for Shizuku
Fair enough, although just want to point that while she indeed have high skilk at this point (as can be looked based on the general skill feats of the verse that I posted before), she in this key still don't do the shit of cut without affecting anything else (at that point her skill directly become hax as she can cut immaterial elements like minds, stamina and stuff like that, and that's obviously incuantificable shit).

Also fair enough in the glass cannon part, there is also the invisible wind blade of her katana (mentioning it more due to the increased range than because of the invisible part) and the electricity of her sword (I know he have resistance to electricity due to survive a lethal taser, but he was still paralyzed and her electricity can stop creatures bigger than humans so it should be capable of affect him), which would be a plus on top of that.

Additionally she seems to generally have some higher stats (as she scale above 19 tons and 163000kg), so there is that advantage for her.

Will count your vote.

Additionally she seems to generally have some higher stats (as she scale above 19 tons and 163000kg), so there is that advantage for her.
This is the one thing I don't agree on

Musashi scales to Yujiro who scales to like half a dozen one-shots above the 15 tons value

If anything Id say Muasashi has the AP advantage

Her 7-A key is broken enough to be part of the strongest list (actually her next key is already in the list, and her next key is vanilla compared with the things after that), so no, someone like Gahard second key however could maybe work.
I guess, Atomic's saving grace is that he upscales considerably in skill and extrasensory perception from his disciples that blocked thousands of omni directional attacks with their eyes closed just by sensing "killing intent" and predicting and reacting with reflex.

I guess, Atomic's saving grace is that he upscales considerably in skill and extrasensory perception from his disciples that blocked thousands of omni directional attacks with their eyes closed just by sensing "killing intent" and predicting and reacting with reflex.
Gahard already did something similar, although in a lower scale as he faced around dozens attacks (but he was also far lower than Atomic disciples so that balance it), in base while blind based on the sound (and later even without sound as he also got his hearing impaired) against masters of hiding their presence so he couldn't sense them (like the moment they actually leaked emotions due to get perturbed by what he was doing he got an easier time reacting).

But anyways, Gahard and Atomic aside, will you vote?

Gahard already did something similar, although in a lower scale as he faced around dozens attacks (but he was also far lower than Atomic disciples so that balance it), in base while blind based on the sound (and later even without sound as he also got his hearing impaired) against masters of hiding their presence so he couldn't sense them (like the moment they actually leaked emotions due to get perturbed by what he was doing he got an easier time reacting).
I see... Maybe using his disciples will be better since the thing with Atomic is that he blitzes in speed equalized matches since his attack speed is always perception blitz worthy of people that can tag him. No idea who can you use from the verse you are supporting against them though.
But anyways, Gahard and Atomic aside, will you vote?
I guess I'll vote for her but tbh I think this thread is kinda dead since Baki supporters are non existent in this wiki lol

I see... Maybe using his disciples will be better since the thing with Atomic is that he blitzes in speed equalized matches since his attack speed is always perception blitz worthy of people that can tag him. No idea who can you use from the verse you are supporting against them though.

I guess I'll vote for her but tbh I think this thread is kinda dead since Baki supporters are non existent in this wiki lol
Now that I look at Gahard speed, it seems that I forgot to add the ftl+ speed of his second key, also due to his helmet with Riftwalk in that key he have a 12x higher perception plus the analytical prediction of Foresight, so he should be able of not get blitzed. The other 7-A characters are too haxed (and faster so an equal speed match wouldn't be added if they lose due to the speed).

I mean, @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson is a Baki supporter.

Listen, I just saw the verse was in a shit state (And still is TBH) when I had just finished Son of Ogre.

I wanted to at least make some changes regarding scaling of SoO but it turned out to be a verse wide revision with other supporters that have since gone dormant

I have literally forgotten most of what I have read

I'm a supporter in the sense that I want to correct some obviously wrong ratings but I have no clue the finer details like skill feats throughout the series

I'm kinda just here to make sure we don't get Massively Hypersonic or Town level Baki characters

Still like the series but I'm in no way knowledgeable about it

Last edited:
Now that I look at Gahard speed, it seems that I forgot to add the ftl+ speed of his second key, also due to his helmet with Riftwalk in that key he have a 12x higher perception plus the analytical prediction of Foresight, so he should be able of not get blitzed. The other 7-A characters are too haxed (and faster so an equal speed match wouldn't be added if they lose due to the speed).

Ah, Atomic Samurai is getting like uh 4c FTL attack speed soon I think

Back