• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armorchompy Revises Random Old Games Pt. 8 - Meteos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Whew, been a while, huh? Meteos is a 2005 Nintendo DS (yes that counts as old, you're old, shut the **** up) puzzle game directed by none other than Masahiro Sakurai, of Kirby and Smash Bros fame!

If I have to confess, I'm not much of a puzzle game guy, my reflexes suck and I usually like more story driven or at least atmospheric stuff, but I gotta admit Meteos is pretty fun, if you're into the genre it's a must play. There were a couple of sequels but you're good to go with the original.

It also has pretty nutty feats, which is why we're here, I'm usually not one to fall victim to the charms of big numbers but "Tetris rolls your verse" isn't something I could really pass up on. I didn't really feel like making a profile for the "protagonist" since they're kinda weird and the main villain is a lot cooler and more fleshed out P&A-wise.

Old, stinky profile

New, awesome profile

I don't know if parenthesis is necessarily the stated way to do it, but I don't mind, thanks

since there's so much agreement for an obscure verse i'll probably apply tomorrow or smt

• Gorgeous Details
  • Post-Game Content
  • Some Smart Updates

- Too many mentions of Meteos

g ood crt i agree awesome i refuse to believe ps2 is a retro console **** you

• Gorgeous Details
  • Post-Game Content
  • Some Smart Updates

- Too many mentions of Meteos

g ood crt i agree awesome i refuse to believe ps2 is a retro console **** you
Fun fact, Pokemon Platinum is 25 years old. Feel old yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back