• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Xue Ying

Rename it to Lord Xue Ying (Verse), as it is also the name for the character

Arrowverse (CW) is structured abnormally imo. I believe it should be changed to be more like MCU's page, listing the teams/species/etc of the characters rather than their original show, for two reasons.

1. It is dissimilar to other pages on shared universes, such as MCU and DCEU.

2. It makes it hard to find characters that are major characters in multiple shows, such as Damien Darhk, the Atom, the Monitor and John Deegan.

This isn't too big of an issue, I just thought that there should be some consistency. If you want, I could help you with figuring out the teams/species/etc and sorting characters into them.

Andytrenom said:
I think this should belong in a general discussion or crt rather than article clean up. This isn't a simple mistake you're reporting, it's a proposal to revise a page which you should get opinions on.
Right, sorry

I have unlocked the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Can someone change the names of Judge R and Judge Q please?

The official translation has their names as Commissioner R and Commissioner Q.

The webcomic was originally published by Naver Webtoon and translated by them for the global version: Line Webtoon. Within said translation, the people working for Mujin are called Commissioners, not Judges.

I can provide scans of them being referred to as Commissioners if you'd like.

Okay. I will rename the pages then.

Is anyone here reworking the page for Honoka Kousaka?

I know someone created it and because it is quite poorly made I reworked on it to make it comply with standards within our site.

@Jaften Jaften, I don't think it could be salvaged so I deleted because it was a poor profile; it would preferable if the statistics are build from the ground because statistics like 2-B looks unsubstituted.

Here is the Source Code though, if one want to recreate a better profile:

Summary
The Player From Beyond the Void Is one of the creations of HP-Lovecraft(Howard Phillips Lovecraft). The Player From Beyond the Void is a insectoid like being, Living in a higher Dimensional Plane, And can manifest in every concept of existence.Not much is known about it.

Powers and Stats
Tier:Unknow|2-B,Possibly Higher

Name: The Player From Beyond the Void

Origin: Cthulhu Mythos

Classification: Higher Dimensional Being

Powers and Abilities:Reality Warping,Time Manipulation,Higher-Dimensional Manipulation(Lives in a higher dimensional plane).,Time Travel,Immortality(type-1,5 and 9).

Attack Potency:Unknow |Multiverse Level(Lives on a higher Dimensional Plane)|possibly Higher.

Speed:Unknow |Possibly Omnipresent(Can manifest in every concept of existence).

Lifting Strength:Unknow

Striking Strength:Unknown|Multiverse Level

Durability:Unknown|Multiverse Level|
Possibly Higher .

Stamina:Unknow

Range:Multiverse level
(Lives in a higher dimensional Plane) |Possibly Higher.

Standard Equipment:None

Intelligence:Unknow

Weaknesses: Unknown

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

I've skimmed over the story and I didn't see any real feats that could be tiered, although there was some evidence of either reality warping/spatial manipulation or madness manipulation. It isn't clear though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back