• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multipliers

At such there should be at least some indication that a multiplier on a move or an item in game also corresponds to a multiplier in the games story.
This should probably say "as such" instead of "at such".

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

This should be changed to Nyx (Waframe)

And maybe there should be a disimbiguation page for Nyx, considering how many profiles there are with that name

Okay, so since the original post states that this should be for any 'poorly constructed' profiles, I'll talk about this here.

A while ago I made what would be a replacement for Killer Croc's Post-Crisis profile, since the original and current one is poorly constructed, to put it slightly. It has a render for the wrong Killer Croc (the current one is Arkhamverse Croc) and a few feats and bits of info that are very wrong about the character. How do I know this? Well, I made all the Killer Croc respect threads on reddit, so I can say without doubt to hold the most knowledge on the character across all of his various incarnations.

I was later told to add renders and make it Post-Crisis only (even though late Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis Batman are the same) and so I did, though other members of staff have told me it's not necessary. Either way, the Post-Crisis profile I made has all the necessary info on the character, as well as his best feats.

I want a general opinion from here, or at least approval so I may replace the original profile with what I wrote. Multiple people have already said they'd be fine if I replaced the original profile with mine.

I feel like Baseball bat's page title should have "bat" capitalized to fit with other page names.

This will break some links, but I can go through the list and fix them once the name's changed.

I changed the name. I also started to editing the other pages and checking them if they need formatting and grammar editing.

Thanks, I finished editing the rest in the list, although I didn't check many for grammar.

Thank for helping out. It is appreciated.

You can check the editing history for the page, and ask some members who have contributed to it relatively recently to help fix this.

@Mindovin

Thank you for helping out.

@Blackcurrant91

I removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back