• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

Woops, mb, fixed.
No, you didn't fix it. You deleted the first half of the sentence, which I didn't ask for, and didn't touch the period, which I did ask for. To avoid further mistakes, copy-paste this syntax for SCP-3812's striking strength:
'''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level''', eventually '''Outerverse level+'''

sigh-yamadakun-and-the-seven-witches.gif

Anyway, thank you for choosing our services.

That dot is a menace to society, it made people argue about it, haha.

Funnily enough, I didn't know it was being discussed here but I think I accidentally fixed it while I was doing Special:Random to clean up random pages, and I saw that the section didn't match the other statistics.

That dot is a menace to society, it made people argue about it, haha.

Funnily enough, I didn't know it was being discussed here but I think I accidentally fixed it while I was doing Special:Random to clean up random pages, and I saw that the section didn't match the other statistics.
There, Butler is the culprit, all responsibility and blame is his.
:Noteshiro:

although it may be the fault of my English that I had missed the naughty dot.

Haven't seen a punctuation fascist this bad since myself. Respect the hustle.
Well, due to the recent change, it's technically not encouraged to use full stops unless the explanatory sentences are outside parentheses. However, it is common practice to place them inside parentheses. In such cases, the last sentence of the explanation should not end with a punctuation mark.

Sorry, I'm also a punctuation fascist now.

There, Butler is the culprit, all responsibility and blame is his.
:Noteshiro:

although it may be the fault of my English that I had missed the naughty dot.
Let's look at the sequence of events here.
  1. You change '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level''', eventually '''Outerversal+''' to '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level''', eventually '''Outerverse level+.''', accidentally adding a superfluous period.
  2. After I point out your mistake, you change '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level''', eventually '''Outerverse level+.''' to '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level+.''', which deletes a piece of the justification I didn't ask for you to delete and doesn't touch the first problem.
  3. Butler happens to edit patrol this page mere minutes later and changes '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level+.''' to '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level''', eventually '''Outerverse level+''', which is correct, inadvertently fixing both of your mistakes.
Also, I'm done applying these changes, so these pages can be locked again:

Ehhh...

vaporization?

1. You change '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level''', eventually '''Outerversal+''' to '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level''', eventually '''Outerverse level+.''', accidentally adding a superfluous period.
  2. After I point out your mistake, you change '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level''', eventually '''Outerverse level+.''' to '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level+.''', which deletes a piece of the justification I didn't ask for you to delete and doesn't touch the first problem.
  3. Butler happens to edit patrol this page mere minutes later and changes '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level+.''' to '''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Outerverse level''', eventually '''Outerverse level+''', which is correct, inadvertently fixing both of your mistakes
Bruh, everything was already done and my message with butler is a joke between us so why bringing up this again?
Also, I'm done applying these changes, so these pages can be locked again:
Done.

Ehhh...

vaporization?
What's wrong here?

I believe the New SI Prefixes thread was closed prematurely, but the problems are fairly minor, so don't bother reopening it. There was an issue with searching returning over a thousand results that lumped similar words together, but you correct this problem by enclosing the query in "". I did a search and found the following unfinished work (some of this might not be stuff that actually needs to be changed because I didn't look too closely at the search results):
  1. Ninatons
  2. Tenatons
  3. Tenakilotons
  4. Tenamegatons
  5. Ninafoe
  6. Tenafoe
  7. Tenagigafoe
  8. Tenaterafoe
  9. Tenaexafoe
  10. Tenaninafoe
Before you ask, the skipped prefixes simply didn't have search results.

Last edited:
The ones that remain here are practically blog post comments that are no problem to leave as it.
This was never said that it should be changed by DT. But I would like to have verification anyway.

@DontTalkDT should the above be changed to

Tenakilotons to Quettakilotons
Tenamegatons to Quettamegatons
Ninafoe to Ronnafoe
Tenafoe to Quettafoe

?
Tenagigafoe
1 result.
Tenaexafoe
Blog post comment.
Tenaninafoe
1 result.

This was never said that it should be changed by DT. But I would like to have verification anyway.

@DontTalkDT should the above be changed to

Tenakilotons to Quettakilotons
Tenamegatons to Quettamegatons
Ninafoe to Ronnafoe
Tenafoe to Quettafoe
I'm not even sure why we bother revising random blog posts

Ehhh... let's see. Yeah, pretty sure those replacements should be correct. (Although Quettamegatons might as well be listed in Foe, but let's not make it more complicated than necessary)

I'm not even sure why we bother revising random blog posts
If I'm going to do something I'd better do it right until it feels good.
~~Dereck03​
Ehhh... let's see. Yeah, pretty sure those replacements should be correct. (Although Quettamegatons might as well be listed in Foe, but let's not make it more complicated than necessary)
Okay, will do so... Also i will skip the bold part since I don't understand much either and I don't want to complicate myself any further.

Thanks a lot, Dereck03. You are awesome as always. 🙏🫡

By the way, i've noticed this Discussion Rule
  • Do not create discussion threads trying to change Infinite Zamasu's Low 2-C rating without new evidence. We have had repetitive and extensive discussions on why Infinite Zamasu's feat of becoming the universe is Low 2-C, and not 3-A or 2-C. There is sufficient proof of him merging with time as noted on the profile, and we do not consider the feat to be 2-C because no proof of Zamasu fully merging with more than one universe exists.
The point is that IZ is already 2-C based in some recents revisions so the rule is outdated so i'll be removing it.

1. Change the two mentions of narutoforums in Editing Rules to FanVerse, noting the capitalization.
  2. Vegito's third note needs some updating because Low 2-C isn't there anymore.

Last edited:
Huh, they changed the name of the forum... Done, also i didn't bold the "FanVerse" cos it does not seem that we bold Narutoforums or anything similar.

Dunno how to handle that.
The bolding was my emphasis, not a request for you to bold it in the article. "hosted in the FanVerse" is gramatically incorrect and should be "hosted on FanVerse". For the note on Vegito, the last sentence in note 3 can be removed because the previously 3-A and Low 2-C feats are now all considered 2-C feats. Also, his stamina should be Superhuman, not Very High.
Also, it seems like I forgot to check for the singular forms of the -ton words (Foe is the same regardless of pluralization), so these need updating:
  1. Ninaton
  2. Tenaton
  3. Tenakiloton
Also, a comma was incorrectly removed from Cthulhu Mythos Explanation Page, so please add a comma in the passage quoted from Celephaïs between "before" and "but".

Last edited:

However, the recent applied CRT has made the Power of the Verse section outdated. Therefore, I request for editing from knowledgeable members.

Back