• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercurius' sensory is filled with Hadou of Mercury (? was it that? i'll have to double check) or whatever he's physiology is. Not nothingness

Because the page is old and wrong? Just like the many of our Masada pages that i have not touched in any form bar some AP/statistics revisions?

ALRF said:
Because the page is old and wrong? Just like the many of our Masada pages that i have not touched in any form bar some AP/statistics revisions?
Hence the issue with keeping these pages locked. They undergo no correction whatsoever

Because i am on phone for the majority of my time. I can't access my laptop and i am for the most part too busy to see the quotes/scans ? Alongside the fact i am also juggling between Masada, Silverio Verse and Mondaiji? I can easily turn this around and ask you why do you believe every single word any Masada pages says? Did you check the VN to make sure its right? Did you see any scan in the page? I can go on

@Iapitus

Tbh, i don't understand why we lock some tier 2 characters just because they are tier 2 characters. Or are you telling me Helios is a controversial character? But i disgress, it's the wiki's system and i can't do much

But whatever, i said my thing. Mercurius' isn't a walking nothingness (not for me at least) and the page there is wrong.

@ALRF

Should I unlock the page for you so you can adjust it?

I am on phone so i can't even edit properly

If others want to change it so be it. I've rested my case

Anima: Beyond Fantasy profiles have plenty typos, and while I went through a few of the pages, I am not sure I got them all even there, and I can't go through each profile right now.

I will go through them slowly, but some other people looking them over would be appreciated.

She should probably have type 3, but it is best to ask DarkLK about it.

Okay was i supposed to press share with community with that thing? How the hell did that get so many views? Am i using imgur wrong? And why did it force me to name it? Im really confused by this!

...We do allow links to imgur right?

Yes, but it is better to upload the image to this wiki instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back