• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta begins his martial artist training

Since Ever

how’s this your first time knowing?

The slower character can never blitz a faster character in a speed equalized match up.
No, what you said is the right the rule if the slower character can blitz the faster character through amps, the match can't be added.

Epic said the slower character can't use amps or AD or RE at all, which is wrong.

Does anyone actually have a link to the OG thread this was decided? Like pretty much all i know about it is just repeating what's been said by mods and plebeians.
Versus thread rules:
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
  • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.

So
What If I unequalize the speed
k9eg2c5xv4a71.jpg

So is the same type of stomp as Asta vs Deku

Garou has never cared about weapons, only time he ever used one was a sickle in order to cut a piece of string wich he promptly discarded immediately. So nah.
Just a doubt but, if Asta stabs his blade on someone they eventually get incaped due to getting their mana sucked? Only reason the mana drain doesn't affect him in the series is because he has none and doesn't rely on it, wich is not a standard assumption for other magicless verse. (Not that Garou couldn't just pull it out,considering he instantly grew from class G to class P.)

Asta can get the LS advantage with devil union, but Garou legit went from not budging while held by the biggest centipede to growing a buff form and breaking out of it.(wich would require class P)

Well no, but he doesn't really need to copy his sword skills if anything he will just aim to disarm him or deflect with WSRF
Better answer than I expected

Asta has several swords so he would be much more careful if Garou actually disarms him. So how does Garou keep up with Asta’s swordsmanship as well as his precognition and his ability to throw off his opponent’s senses with his moves.

Asta also has ranged attacks I guess.

Better answer than I expected

Asta has several swords so he would be much more careful if Garou actually disarms him. So how does Garou keep up with Asta’s swordsmanship as well as his precognition and his ability to throw off his opponent’s senses with his moves.

Well Garou has only faced one swordsmen that being Spring Moustachio so I don't really know that being said adaptation is one of his best traits and he has the WSRF technique to deflect attacks not to mention with the LS advantage he could straight up catch the sword and break it

Do you have examples of his precog in combat? The profile isn't very helpful. Also, how do his moves exactly confuse the senses of his opponents?
Yeah range is an issue but Garou would likely look to fight in close quarters.

Back