• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta infinite speed and resistance to time & precog/resistance to future sight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all, my first ever discussion post here I just have a few questions to do with Asta Staria of the Black Bulls. Let's keep discussions civil please, I'd like for there to be no toxicity and let's begin.

Chapter 333-334 of Black Clover we see Asta what looks to be moving in stopped time.
From what I understand about infinite speed to quaify, don't you need to be able to move in stopped time? Because essentially you're moving in 0 time, time shouldn't apply to the distance you cross. I'm really wondering if moving in stopped time when time has been stopped for you but you can breakk out of it makes you infinite speed, if so please consider this:

image.png
image.png
image.png

We then see this goat nullifying stopped time 🔥🔥🔥

Now for resistance to time or prediction or future sight or whatever y'all wanna call it.
Lucius Zogratis has the same time magic and abilities as Julius Novachrono. We know that Julius was able to see seconds into the future by reading the surrounding mana and using his mana zone to accelerate time or sm like that. I'm paraphrasing here but please take a look.
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

My point is that Asta was able to land attacks on Lucius Zogratis, the same mage who has the ability to read/see the future was attacked and even nullified the guy's teleportation (I think it was).
image.png

Again, please keep discussions civil as this is my first one. Respect one another and lets just have a good discussion. Either this gets accepted which would be wild or I'm a dumbass 😅

Hello, CEO of Black Clover here

While moving in stopped time could grant infinite speed in other sites, this wiki doesn't accept that. Instead, it's just listed as Resistance to Time Stop, which Asta already has on his profile

He also already has Resistance to Precognition (future sight).

Also here's an advice:

The scans you've posted come from scanlations, aka unofficial translations.
While it doesn't make much of a difference for this revision thread, we tend to use official translations (viz translations) over the unofficial ones to avoid issues and misunderstandings. Of course sometimes the scanlations can be more accurate to the original material than the official translations, but it's generally the opposite.

If you want the official translations, you can check them on the official Viz website, on MangaPlus, or as a last resort on MangaSee 123

Also here's an advice:

The scans you've posted come from scanlations, aka unofficial translations.
While it doesn't make much of a difference for this revision thread, we tend to use official translations (viz translations) over the unofficial ones to avoid issues and misunderstandings. Of course sometimes the scanlations can be more accurate to the original material than the official translations, but it's generally the opposite.

If you want the official translations, you can check them on the official Viz website, on MangaPlus, or as a last resort on MangaSee 123
I'm honoured you replied, cheers man. Sure my mistake, I'll make sure of that next time. Had no idea the wiki wouldn't grant infinite speed. Thanks 👍

Actually you can get the Infinite speed rating from it, but you would need to prove he did so because of him being that fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back