• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucius has 4D precognition/retrocognition multiversal and Asta has precognition resistance Divination

I disagree with everything

I made 3 translations in different places, and none of them say "From all the worlds", on the contrary, they all say "Of all my predictions " (Google translator, ChatGPT and Deepl)

Sorry for the late reply, as Epsilon or Dragon must have told you this doesn't change the conclusion about the multiverelle.

Lucius uses the term "world" to distinguish it from the actual world, proving that it is a real, physical universe.

The fact that he mentions this proves that the countable divergences of his precognition are indeed worlds distinct from one another.

Like the other two, I stand by my premise, and also why are our translations different? As I've said so many times, I only translate intrinsic Kanji.

"For abilities such as Precognition, and those similar, to qualify for Universal+ range or similar, they should have feats and statements that confirm their ability to perceive the entirety of a 4-dimensional space-time continuum's future. The same applies for higher tiers and the corresponding structures one would need to perceive in order to qualify for their range. The same applies for Fate Manipulation in that one would need to prove the ability to affect such structures in their entirety."

Lucius would need to perceive the entirety of 4-th dimensional space time continuums to qualify for that type of range. Nothing here is higher dimensional unless it's stated that he sees an infinite amount of timeliness. Which isn't the case for him, he can perceive thousands of futures but not an infinite amount.

Well you're right that by these standards, Lucius does fail to qualify. But not for that reason. It's because nothing proves he can see the entire future of these timelines. It has nothing to do with not being able to see an infinite amount

Still, Asta does get a Resistance to Precog, just not one of 4-D Potency or Multiversal Range

shush…

what does it mean?
I don’t understand the arguments in the thread.

Isn’t precognition as good as Lucius or Yhwach (in the sense that it’s not analytical predictions) even if only limited to one timeline/future already a 4-D ability?

I mean if you can see the “past present and future” that’s no longer “precognition”. You only need to see the future for it to qualify as precognition and you also don’t need to interact with all of time to cause a 4-D feat, being able to see sections of it is already a 4-D feat just by the mere fact the 4th dimension is involved. So literally seeing the future(s) is already a 4-D feat.

shush…

I don’t understand the arguments in the thread.

Isn’t precognition as good as Lucius or Yhwach (in the sense that it’s not analytical predictions) even if only limited to one timeline/future already a 4-D ability?
If you had read the countless discussions you might have noticed that there's a big debate about the 4D range for precognition, the feat presented wouldn't actually be 4D even if I don't agree with my logic.
I mean if you can see the “past present and future” that’s no longer “precognition”. You only need to see the future for it to qualify as precognition and you also don’t need to interact with all of time to cause a 4-D feat, being able to see sections of it is already a 4-D feat just by the mere fact the 4th dimension is involved. So literally seeing the future(s) is already a 4-D feat.
As far as precognition is concerned, given that he sees the temporal line and other worlds, we're going for a kind of retrocognition that provides us with the acquisition by a subject of information about past events, by means other than the normal sensorimotor or psychic pathways, and I don't know if there's a hax that combines these two criteria. And to come back to the 4D feat, the 4D range requires seeing the whole timeline, as I've understood from the discussions.

but I see that we share the same opinion concerning precognition.

This reminds me of the crap where an entire timeline has to be affected for tier 2.

When the tiering system’s Low 2-C states simply that the feat just has to be a space larger than infinite 3-D but you have people saying it needs to affect an entire timeline based off the example and not the definition itself.

Anyways, these types of debates never end well. So yeah, as long as I get to say “Lucius can see tens of thousands of futures” in vsbattle debates im good.

However it seems logical the Kanji gives us a notional fact about the past and Lucius sees the future of the yuno of the other world in this same case so logically had to see the past, present, future to tell the facon verbatim of his evolution but hey no big deal if it was rejected.

However it seems logical the Kanji gives us a notional fact about the past and Lucius sees the future of the yuno of the other world in this same case so logically had to see the past, present, future to tell the facon verbatim of his evolution but hey no big deal if it was rejected.
You got any proof of that ?

Back