• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Naruto

Asta start with passive layers powernull and can speed blizt heavy naruto and use causality hax for next move to win since naruto doesn't have causality hax resistance

Well, Naruto cannot touch Asta, who in turn cannot harm Naruto really.
Only thing is Asta should be depleting Chakra with each strike (I think) but the match is what you said

Asta precogs everything, is inmune to precog thanks to the latest chapter (and also Kiato swordstyle) and with third sword`s causality manipulation can reverse every chakra action and if speed is equalized Zetten would be still a blitz every time he use it but Asta dies with a single hit

And the most fair match up could be high 7-A versions, or 7-B beginning of series Asta vs Beginning of shippuden Naruto

Where on his page do it say that? Cant find it
Read his Ki abilities (precog): Precognition: (Learned how to use ki and sense it.[7] With ki, Asta has the capacity to predict opponents' next moves by reading their breathing, muscle movements, glare, life force, current emotional state and even their slight presence, with all his senses combined. His ki sensing allows him to even sense non-living objects such as rocks and other energies like magic)

Then his resistance ; Resistance to Information Analysis and Precognition: (Assimilated Kiato's swordsmanship whose movements were able to throw Asta's sharp senses off and rendered Asta unable to read his ki)

Read his Ki abilities (precog): Precognition: (Learned how to use ki and sense it.[7] With ki, Asta has the capacity to predict opponents' next moves by reading their breathing, muscle movements, glare, life force, current emotional state and even their slight presence, with all his senses combined. His ki sensing allows him to even sense non-living objects such as rocks and other energies like magic)

Then his resistance ; Resistance to Information Analysis and Precognition: (Assimilated Kiato's swordsmanship whose movements were able to throw Asta's sharp senses off and rendered Asta unable to read his ki)
Yeah reading this it seems to only be with the swordsmanship right? If Asta's simply flying around I don't see why Naruto wouldn't be able to sense him.

Only thing is Asta should be depleting Chakra with each strike (I think) but the match is what you said

Asta precogs everything, is inmune to precog thanks to the latest chapter (and also Kiato swordstyle) and with third sword`s causality manipulation can reverse every chakra action and if speed is equalized Zetten would be still a blitz every time he use it but Asta dies with a single hit

And the most fair match up could be high 7-A versions, or 7-B beginning of series Asta vs Beginning of shippuden Naruto
Will you vote for Asta in this match right?

only be with the swordsmanship right

Is a dance

And yes, I am using BC wiki, I am not gonna search in the manga right now sorry

Is a dance

And yes, I am using BC wiki, I am not gonna search in the manga right now sorry
So if he isn't doing that, then Naruto should be fine sensing him.

So if he isn't doing that, then Naruto should be fine sensing him.

Asta doesn’t even need to go that far. he is already experienced and skilled enough to be one of the best swordsmen in Land of the Sun. Every swordsman in that country can read Ki cuz it’s a basic skill in that country and Asta is skilled enough to keep up with swordsmen that outskill other swordsmen with years of training. So even if Asta decides not to throw off his senses, he will be just fine.

Does asta have any dura neg moves?
I'm not sure about this, but he has causality hax move and passive layers powernull that naruto can't resist (you can check Asta's profile) and Asta's speed is much faster than naruto so there's nothing naruto can do but just take the hit

Last edited:
Somebody close this. Naruto can't touch Asta and Asta can't hurt Naruto.

The powernull and causality hax are both useless here

Either use comparable keys with speed equalized or just close this

Somebody close this. Naruto can't touch Asta and Asta can't hurt Naruto.

The powernull and causality hax are both useless here

Either use comparable keys with speed equalized or just close this
I'm not sure about powernull but how is causality hax useless when naruto doesn't have causality hax resistance in his profile?

Last edited:
Back