• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asuna vs Weiss Schnee

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
A duel between two magic-wielding swordswomen. In character, No prior knowledge or prep time, speed equalized, In-Game Asuna. Who wins?

It really depends, Asuna's healing abilities, higher ap and dura may be able to eventually tire Weiss (considering her stamina is pretty low for a super powered teenager) however Weiss' barrier and more versitile abilities will also keep her alive for a while. Ultimately, if the battle ends quickly then Weiss probably wins but considering Asuna along side most of SAO players adapted the "Dodgeing is better than attacking mindset" I think Asuna wins.

Ok how about the real life Weiss will definatly win in real life because Asuna is in SAO a VIDEO GAME Weiss is that power full in real life one tiny hit on Asuna shes dead.

Maka-Albarn-is-Awesome said:
Ok how about the real life Weiss will definatly win in real life because Asuna is in SAO a VIDEO GAME Weiss is that power full in real life one tiny hit on Asuna shes dead.
the same can be said about the fact that Weiss is from a show though.... Can you put an actual reason

I'll try to put an example:

Imagine someday, there is a DBZ VRMMO (I took a really strong verse for you to get what i'm saiyan' (I'm not ashamed of that one :'D)), and I create a character inside, that I train hard enough to be able to destroy galaxies and such (Also able to resist attacks about as powerful)

Meanwhile, in real life, the best I can destroy are boards, or steel pipes (this is true).

And imagine someday, I find someone strong enough to destroy building sized objects (Nearly impossible I know, but it's still an example)

Even I, am able to see that I will never be able to fight him being the me from the video game, and that the me from real world will NEVER be able to defeat such a powerful person.

(My example is a bit clumsy, but it's probably the best I can bring right now... If you still didnt get it, I'll try to summarize)

PS: Sorry if I messed my english or sth, i'm a bit tired right now

This is defenetely in-game character Asuna, the creator of the thread describes this as "A duel between two magic-wielding swordswomen.". Refering to in-game Asuna.

Huh. I'm tired of the "she's only stronk in the video game so she loses" argument that always, always, ALWAYS, plays out when someone is debating against SAO.

When we put SAO characters in a Vs battle, we put the game character, not the freaking weaklings that are their real bodies, else we'd have pitted them against mentally ill patients or something.

Anyway, ontopic, Asuna (by scaling to Kirito though I'm doubtful she can replicate the same feats) is supersonic movespeed with hypersonic reactions and attack speed (attack speed only, not combat speed) since Kirito recalls that she can attack faster than he can keep up apparently.

Speed equals means this is closer but Asuna doesn't have any spell to use on the fly since all of it has casting time she does not look like she has at the moment.

I call Weiss 6.5/10 if only because Asuna is a fast thinker and a capable strategist, as well as learning to be adaptable from Kirito.

Asuna does not have supersonic movements. This has been proven false. Look at her fight with Yuuki, look at Kirito's fight with Heathcliff. They never once showed supersonic movement so ok. I could understand their reactions being low hypersonic, but they are not supersonic, not in ANY way, shape or form. Asuna is not a capable strategist, neither is Kirito. She can only plan when she has time, like during a boss raid. However, when dropped into fights cold, she, much like Kirito, attempts to BULLDOZE the adversary without thinking smart, and just attempting to plow through, like Kirito.

Adressing SomebodyStupids comment, Asuna's healing abilities are a non-factor, since she doesn't have time for them in a pitched battle.

Also, what "dodging is better than attacking" mindset?! I've never seen anybody in SAO use evasion tactics effectively, Kirito failed to dodge when Heathcliff was going to kill him and Asuna stepped in, Kirito failed to dodge Death Gun for most of the fight, Asuna failed to evade most of Yuuki's attacks, Asuna and Kirito failed to dodge the Fatal Scythes attacks, Asuna failed to dodge a face-punch from Gleam Eyes, etc. Weiss isn't much better, but at least she's dodged SOME attacks throughout RWBY.

Both combatants have magic, but only Weiss can or has used it effectively in single combat. Name one 1v1 duel in which magic was used in SAO. It's only viable when you have guys protecting you. By contrast, Weiss has repeatedly used her Glyphs effectively in combat, so the magic edge very clearly goes to weiss.

Weiss is faster and has the enough destructive capacity to fight off Asuna, she won't be able to see the attacks coming after her and is not accostumed at figthing an opponent as versatile as Weiss.

Yeah, i'll do it, can someone please close the thread? Everyone pretty much agrees Weiss wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back