• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan AP revision

Ugarik

VS Battles
Calculation Group
First of all Armin Arlert

Large Town level (His transformation alone yields 157 kilotons).

While I agree with the calc I don't think we can scale his stricking strength from it.
So I suggest "City Block level (should be comparable to Colossus Titan) with Large Town level environmental damage via transformation"

Rod Reiss

I agree with his stats (including "Possibly 8-A") but I think his 8-A calc is wrong because it looks like destruction over time

Rest of the titan shifters

I'm not sure but if they're all scaled from this cals i don't think it's right. It's obviously not pulverization of rock and I don't know why are we measuring size of the crater with is barely visible whan we can calculate the energy that made the crater:

Wall Maria is 50 m tall

Both titans are 15 meters tall

Free fall acceleration is 9.8 m/s^2

A human with their physique would be about 1.8 m tall and would weight about 70 kg

Now we can find their mass via cube-square law ((15/1.8)^3)*70=40509 kg (it should be a little less heavy due too thier body density but whatever). Now multiply this value by two get their combined mass 40509*2=81018 kg.

PE = 81018*9.8*50 = 39699074 J - 9.4 Kg - Small Building level

I think 9-A result is more consistent with all previous 9-A calcs

Back