• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan Upgrades

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Going straight to the point, this revision is based on this explosio created by the Colossal Titan falling on Reiner and Ere, since Reiner was able to withstand the explosion at point-blank, his durability should be upgraded to "High 8-C".

Now, while it's true that Eren's Titan is less durable than Reiner's Armored Titan, Eren is able to break his armor and tear his arm off with just brute strength, so he should definitely scale from Reiner. Eren Post-Timeskip should be "High 8-C+" for being able to break Reiner's jaw.

The Titan Shifters' Hardening/Cristalization should be "High 8-C+" for being almost invulnerable to attacks from Titans like Eren's.

The Beast Tita should be "High 8-C" for being a bit larger than the Female Titan, who is comparable to Eren Pre-Timeskip, as well as for being stated to be one of the strongest Warriors by Reiner.

The Warhammer Tita's powers should be upgraded to "At least High 8-C+" for being capable of destroying a Post-Timeskip Eren's Hardened arms and head.

As for the Pure Titans, I think they should be "9-B to 9-A, High 8-C with Teeth" for being able to damage Eren with their bites, and the Titan Shifters that don't scale from Eren should be at least comparable/superior to the Pure Titans.

And finally humans like Levi, Mikasa, Kenny, and the Player from AoT 2 should be upgraded to "High 8-C" with their equipments, since all of them can cut through most Titan Shifters, with the Player's special equipment being able to cut off the arms and legs of the Armored Titan, who is invulnerable to normal 3DM swords, and the Thunder Spears are capable of penetrating the skin of all the Titan Shifters.

Fine by me, though Pure Titans would probably vary from just 8-C to High 8-C seeing as the smallest Pure Titans could only do minimal damage

it feels odd to have 2 meter ones scale to annie and larger titans when human Reiner was able to lift and shake one off.

To be honest they can only damage the Titan Shifters with their teeth, and even a 15-meter Titan can be easily decapitated by Eren, so I'm not sure what tier they should be.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

AguilaR101 said:
it feels odd to have 2 meter ones scale to annie and larger titans when human Reiner was able to lift and shake one off.
I mean a 2 meter took a chunk out of the Female Titan's leg so...

What about "9-B to 9-A, High 8-C with Teeth"? It's the only thing I can think of.

There's a few problems i think

If we're scaling it off Reiner's armour that is, since there's no way any pure titan would've been capable of breaking through it to my knowledge

Zeke is also weird since he can be cut by 3DM swords which are ineffective against Reiner's armour which is what he would scale to, so it kinda makes no sense scaling wise and we didn't even see Zeke vs Reiner on panel which makes it even worse

That would make sense

Then the only equipment that would scale to high 8-C is Thunder spears since the rest is ineffective against hardenings.

We're not scaling to Reiner's armor, no one has even attacked his armor other than Eren in his Titan form

Zeke broke Reiner's armor with his pitching attack, you even see the damage on his titan after the fight, he never used Hardening

Zeke's durability can't be comparable to his pitching attack then, if it's being scaled to reiner's armour as you're suggesting he broke it

Zeke's body can be cut by swords whilst Reiner's armour can't

His pitching is > his own durability

Why would he be High 8-C? The high 8-C feat is Reiner's armour which Zeke doesn't scale to except for his pitching attack

He'd be 9-A, High 8-C with pitching attack

Ah well 8-C, High 8-C with Pitching attack then

Though his durability shouldn't scale as he has too many anti feats without hardening

Which anti feats? Hes only ever been defeated three times, consistently by levi, the canonically strongest human

Seems fine, That would bump Titan hardening, Zeke's Pitching and Porco's Jaws and Nails to High 8-C. Since we're here I'd also like to mention that some of the profiles need a bit of clean-up, not related to their tiering, I'll come up with a list later on.

Him being defeated by the same equipment that literally shatters against Reiner's armour?

Zeke's pitching > Reiner's armour > Zeke's durability

It seems that there is a problem with Zeke's tier without hardening, in my opinion, Zeke should be still High 8-C for being a bit larger than the Female Titan, who is comparable to Eren Pre-Timeskip, as well as for being stated to be one of the strongest Warriors by Reiner.

I think beast titan should be:

(Eren's/Annies non-hardened tier), At least (Insert Reiner's dura tier) with hardening/rock throws

Reiner's durability calc is so close to High 8-C+ that Zeke's Hardening/Pitching being at that tier is arguable.

Eren Post-Timeskip should also be High 8-C+ for easily breaking Reiner's jaw in the last chapters.

Well, I trust your sense of judgement, but it is best to wait for input from the other staff members.

Something like this?

Tier: High 8-C, higher with rock throws/hardedning

Attack Potency: Large Building level, Large Building level+ with rock throws/hardening

The issues with scaling stem from the fact non-haredened Eren's tier is giving the impression he can fight Reiner in a boxing match without getting destroyed, that is not the case.

While his effective AP is =/> Reiner's dura it is only through judo techniques and submissions which in real life and in-universe are meant to take down opponents stronger than oneself, his striking strength and durability are considerably lower than Reiner's dura (although I don't think it warrants him dropping from High 8-C).

I think something like this

AP: Large Building level (Can injure Reiner with submissions and grapples), Large Building level+ with hardening

Dura: Large Building level (Considerably weaker than Reiner, however should still be somewhat comparable to him)

SS: Large Building level (Same explanation as dura)

Although if I remember correctly, most of Reiner's back armor was already destroyed before the Colossal Titan fell.

I will unsubscribe to this thread now. You can send me a message if you need my help later, after you have reached a conclusion

@Antvasima Okay.

Therefir said:
Although if I remember correctly, most of Reiner's back armor was already destroyed before the Colossal Titan fell.
After checking the manga a little bit, I noticed that Reiner's armor wasn't as broken as I remembered it, so I'm fine with Aguila's suggestions.

Back