• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kiyotaka Ayanokōji vs The Joker
Rules:
  • Speed equalised.
  • Joker has his Metal Bar, Knifves and Bladed Shoes, Guns, Tasers, Russian Dogs, Bazooka and Explosives.
  • Ayanokōji ANHS key. Ayanokoji gets his optional equipment(Baton).
  • Fight takes place in ANHS the same room where Ayanokoji fought Ryuuen.
  • Starting Distance 7m.
  • No prep time.
  • Both are in character but willing to go all out.
  • Ayanokōji AP: 12.2 Kilojoules
  • Joker’s AP: Street Level physically, 215.19 Kilojoules with Metal Bar

Ayanokōji’s Advantages:
  • Superior Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery and Pressure Points.
  • Fear Inducement.
  • Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction.
  • Class 1 lifting strength.
  • Supernatural willpower.

Joker’s Advantages:
  • MASSIVE AP advantage with Metal Bar.
  • Longer Range.
  • Durability advantage. (215.19 Kilojoules)
  • Better Pain Tolerance.
  • Higher Stamina.
  • Dogs.

Ayanokōji (0):
Joker (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
I have altered the rules so Joker can't use his bazooka and explosive since they would kill him too.
Ayanokoji also has access to his optional equipment now.

This is seriously unfair. Either you give both no optional equipment, or give both the same equipment. Joker literally has a metal bar which can get him up to Wall level, meaning that there was nothing done by even equalizing the tier or the speed. Just take the optional equipment away and realize that how unfair it would still be, with Ayanokouji getting the win if you do so.

And you are even giving Joker dogs, dogs are street level themselves and are intelligent enough to fight on their own. It's almost like Ayanokouji is fighting multiple street level characters at once.

This is seriously unfair. Either you give both no optional equipment, or give both the same equipment. Joker literally has a metal bar which can get him up to Wall level, meaning that there was nothing done by even equalizing the tier or the speed. Just take the optional equipment away and realize that how unfair it would still be, with Ayanokouji getting the win if you do so.

And you are even giving Joker dogs, dogs are street level themselves and are intelligent enough to fight on their own. It's almost like Ayanokouji is fighting multiple street level characters at once.
I originally gave Joker his metal bar, knives and bladed shoes while Ayanokoji was barehanded but apperantly you can't restrict standerd equiplent so I had to change it.

I originally gave Joker his metal bar, knives and bladed shoes while Ayanokoji was barehanded but apperantly you can't restrict standerd equiplent so I had to change it.
Take the metal bar away actually. The official page for Joker even has it written that Joker is 9-B with his metal bar and for the rest he is 9-C. I think we should actually treat Joker with metal bar as a key rather than a character with equipment. Or else, it would be a stomp. Not only that, but you are also giving him dogs. Dogs are 9-C too, so Ayanokouji would be basically fighting multiple 9-C characters at once.

Take the metal bar away actually. The official page for Joker even has it written that Joker is 9-B with his metal bar and for the rest he is 9-C. I think we should actually treat Joker with metal bar as a key rather than a character with equipment. Or else, it would be a stomp. Not only that, but you are also giving him dogs. Dogs are 9-C too, so Ayanokouji would be basically fighting multiple 9-C characters at once.
Yeah. This is a stomp.

Back