• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azi Dahaka (Mondaiji-tachi) vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Azi Dahaka's page and he's abilities and powers, Beerus literally stands no chance.

This is really getting ridiculous here. I'm actually starting to feel really bad for Beerus and the other DB god tiers. They just can't fight someone who is on the same level as them without having to deal with the hax part plus other more.

CrossverseCrisis said:
This is really getting ridiculous here. I'm actually starting to feel really bad for Beerus and the other DB god tiers. They just can't fight someone who is on the same level as them without having to deal with the hax part plus other more.
The only threads that have been good is Beerus vs Bowser and Beerus vs Sans. The rest have mostly been against opponents he has no chance against.

Oblivion00 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
The only threads that have been good is Beerus vs Bowser and Beerus vs Sans. The rest have mostly been against opponents he has no chance against.
For reals though. Like Beerus has a possible win against Sans and Bowser. Every fight we've seen him here so far are ones like you just said: he has no chance against them.

Yeah, I cant see why people don't have the patience to wait until we see the full extent of Beerus's power. Seeing how Goku and Vegeta's ki in comparison to Beerus's castle was like a small tree compared to the great domain above the gods, things could get interesting, but instead "Let's get Beerus killed!" Truly ridiculous...

Whoah dude, seriously? OP, you must read the notable techniques section on the page of Azi-Dahaka not just the tier

This is very ridiculous why are there so many debates about DB god tiers vs other verse and its always either a stomp for them or they get stomped :/ is this going to be thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back