• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 2

The now opened door leads to a staircase going almost straight down. The walls and floor made of concrete and there's no light.

@Yobo

Rika nods her head. "Alright, South we go!" She and her 2 robots start to move Southward, to Lake Cherokee.

Paul Frank said:
"Well, maybe if you look around there is somewhere with some, might be that I just didn't notice it." Nero says

"Although there isn't likely much left in this town that hasn't been looted, so maybe getting out is a better idea."
"Hmm... leaving does seem like a better option"

@Adem

"Good to know" She says to the goat, puffed a little

@Faruel

"I am... fine, i just need to rest a little and i'll be 100% in no time" She says to Adrian

@Yobo

"Combat. Who knows what dangerous things we could encounter on our journey?" She says from her big robots shoulder.

@Pheenie "Na, that isn't..." She stops a little to catch her breath "to much of an effort" She says as she uses her aura to illuminate the place @Faruel "Well, i ain't gonna"- Breaths in and breaths out "complain about it if you do that"

@Junko: The path to the lake is rather quick after passing the ashes of the small community of lakeport. There's little in the way of wildlife, but before you reach it, there's a very large beaver looking creature gnawing on a tree. It's at least 5 feet tall.

@Dragon the walk is slow, but the base soon comes into view. There are several people at the front gate, all heavily armed with a variety of weapons. The ground seems to be rather lumpy and dug up. There are two towers in front of the door, both manned by two snipers. They don't seem to see you from far away for the moment.

I nod and then flow the energy into my hands and place them on Quentima's cheeks.

She would feel a pleasant warmth as her body began to gradually return to strength.

@Phoenix and Over

"If you want I can make light for you, she would get tired more if she did"

The light shows the staircase going much further down, until it turns and the end can't be seen.

"I was planning on leaving as well. Since you came from there, is there anything in that direction that would make it a bad idea to head that way?" Nero asks, pointing in the way that Sanson had come from

@Faruel

"Huh, never knew you could do that, how convenient, and no worries, this literally takes no energy out of me"

Paul Frank said:
"I was planning on leaving as well. Since you came from there, is there anything in that direction that would make it a bad idea to head that way?" Nero asks, pointing in the way that Sanson had come from
"Not particularly, there is a town on fire and someone else is up ahead but outside that nothing to bad" Sanson replies.

The stairs go down several flights, leading to a large circular vault door labeled "Shay's Room".

There's a computer by the door/

@Tor

After the barrage of weapons, Rika hops off her giant robot as it and her second human sized-robot rush in to just completely crush the beast withe there giant serrated blades.

"Well, let's go then." Nero says as he begins walking again

"My name is Nero by the way."

Hl3 or bust said:
I wave to Sanson, continuing on to look for the others people that came here at the same time as me.
After Sanson finishes his sentence he notices the man (Hl3) from earlier waving to him and waves back although hesitantly and a bit confused.

Back