• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Badlands of The Post-Apocalypto Thread 3

Seeing that the armored man died Sanson begins to look for loot inside the base but continuing to use his Haki to make sure he isnt snuck up on.

[reposting]

"Eh eh, quite nice to have got the finishing blow, now excuse me, i have people to interrogate."

Ukyo takes the animus from the corpse of the armored man, then heads back to the frozen vehicles.

"Well, the guy is dead ... it's time to ransack," I exclaim, heading for the warehouse where the supplies are.

Hl3 or bust said:
I head back into the fort, looking for anyone hiding or that I may have missed.
There are several cowering noncombatants.

The shed has a massive supply of non perishable food that could last weeks, several books, and a staircase down.

"There's enough here for everyone." Corvus comments, taking some of the non-perishable food for himself before heading down the staircase.

"That there is." Nero says taking some of the nonperishables and proceeding down the stairs

In a far off corner there's a man with a gun holstered, hiding in a fetal position.

The basement of the shack is much colder, there being several animal corpses hung up, some skinned and some not. There's someone asleep on a bed.

Ukyo goes to one of the vehicles, removing the ice from one of the door and opening it.

"Oi oi, if you care about your own well being, you're gonna need to answear all questions i ask you, do you understand ?"

He tells the people within, his voice bieng as cold as his ice.

Corvus picks up some of the skins, he tries to make something akin to a bag out of them, using his arrows to cut bits apart and connect them.

"Hey, what do you say? Do we let him live or kill him?" I whisper to Corvus, noticing the man sleeping in the bed.

@Torl The ice man turns towards the man who nodded and stares at him.

"Well well, somene with sense, for first thing tell me, is this the only base of the Mustangs or are there more ?"

"Eh, I will let him live ... are you creating a bag? Don't you mind if I also put my supplies in there?Or can you make one for me too?", I ask in a low voice.

I scoff, turning and looking for more pathways and heading down any that may be there. Otherwise, i simply leave.

@Hl3: There are no more men to fight.

@Overlord: "T-this is the only one." A child manages to get out.

Corvus hands a finished bag to Adrian while placing his own supplies in his own, he also disables Armiger Unleashed.

@Torl

"Uhm oh, are you sure about it ? Liers get punished you know."

Ukyo asks the child, his voice creeping in cold intimidation.

"Thanks," I whisper, issuing the supplies into the bag. "And now ... get out from here," I continue to then go up the stairs.

@Bootleg Brotherhood: You arrive at the now destroyed base, seeing many corpses.

@Base gang: At this point with the fighting over, Animus flows into many of the people who battled.

Phoenix: 2 souls

Psycho: 1 soul

WHYNAUT: 2 souls

Hl3: 2.5 souls

Overlord: 1.5 souls

Faruel: .5 souls

Paul: 1.2 souls

Andy: 1 soul

Drite: 1.5 souls

Adem: 1.5 souls

@Overlord: "Yes, it's tr-ue." The child says, crying.

Nero picks up some skins and a knife to make a bag of sorts with later, before noting the individual on the bed

On one hand he can't fight right now since he's asleep, on the other, if he wakes up, he would probably be hostile. He thinks, mulling over the choice

Oh well, the others chose to let him live so I'll do the same for now.

"So like, those blades that were around you. Are you able to just remake them if you fired them, or otherwise lost them, or are they gone forever?" Nero asks Corvus quietly, as he went up the stairs

Corvus also heads up the stairs.

"I can summon the blades at will, I only really use them to fire as projectiles." Corvus explains.

"Interesting. Say, would you be willing to part with any one of those perhaps?" Nero asks

"No problem, I can generate them at will and all." Corvus replies, the Sword of the Wise appears in his hands and he hands it to Nero.

"Why do you need a sword specifically?" He asks.

After witnessing the fort invasion, i realize this place is full of nutjobs. I pack up my things and head out west, planning to go out of town.

"Thanks, I don't specifically need a sword, but my power works best with swords and sword like objects, they make the beams more powerful than they would be otherwise." Nero responds, grabbing the sword

Back