• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

URYU WILL NOT SCALE TO SENJUMARU’s BANKAI.

Hear me out.

Since her bankai left Uryu alive and weak, drain of reiatsu, Uryu will use Antithesis to get his full strength back and give the “weak/drain” effect to Senjumaru’s bankai making it weak enough for him to probably one shot open with an arrow.

.-.

Honestly, I’d prefer if the SS doesn’t scale to full power RG
That's because plp think it would mess with the scaling. Tbh shun only scales to lile with hax. Mayuri scales to Pernida with hax. Gerard got jumped and no one really scales to him besides kenpachi. Askin got beat by a amped kisuke and yourichi and they are stronger than most G13 members. So i don't see the issue

Also if it takes all elites to beat her then that just means their relative to her at best.

If it is specifically Uryu/jugram that scale to her , i have no problem. They should be on that level imo, given their importance narrativelly , especially Uryu. Bro have been hyped by Yhwach himself to have a power surpassing his own. And Jugram is yhwach other half ,make sense for him to be much stronger than the elites as well.

Something not being in the anime does not mean it's not canon anymore. Manga only things can just occur offscreen.

We just take the anime over the manga if there's a contradiction.

Uryu and Jugram make sense narratively, but even then, if the Royal Guard is relative via hax, it would also make sense. Lille lost to a god-slaying sword, Gerald to Yhwach, Pernida to the Batman of the verse (with prep time), and Askin beat Yoruichi and KIsuke and, if not for Nel, was going to kill them, plus Grimmjow.

Uryu scaling to Senjumaru is pretty shit. He need blut just to parry her shikai. And typically when you parry something you aren't taking the full force of that thing compared to a block. If he scales in anyway to Senjumaru I'm gunna hate that because it means others would too. Some people probably love the idea I just don't

Uryu scaling to Senjumaru is pretty shit. He need blut just to parry her shikai. And typically when you parry something you aren't taking the full force of that thing compared to a block. If he scales in anyway to Senjumaru I'm gunna hate that because it means others would too. Some people probably love the idea I just don't
Auswhalen was also used on Uryu. so it would make sense.

Auswhalen was also used on Uryu. so it would make sense.
And his Antithesis

No it wouldn't
Think about it like this: Pre-Auswählen Royal Guard is one-shotted by Sealed 0S, while Blut Uryu is somewhat relative to Sealed 0S. Sealed 0S is then one-shotted by Post-Auswählen Royal Guard, and Post-Auswählen Royal Guard is one-shotted by Bankai 0S. Post-Auswählen Uryu with Blut and Antithesis is relative to Bankai 0S.

Nah bruh Jugram died and Uryu nearly did,unless he knew Yhwach was gonna pull a res on them why would he hold back when it could have gotten him killed.
How do you know he was almost dead? He was probably just playing around acting like he was dead. So he didn't have to kill Senjumaru. When senju mommy went bankai it forced him to go all out or he would die.

I'm a bit confused. We saw Yhwach fail to take Ichibei's powers in the anime too. He became Santa for a bit and then got his powers back.
Well, he may not have stolen all of Ichibe's powers.

Didn't Yhwach absorb Ichigo's powers at the end of the manga? But was he still able to use his powers?

Well, his shinigami power is his sword.
He can have his sword broken and still have shinigami powers. When for example Jugram broke his sword.

Despite Yhwach absorbing all of Ichigo's powers, his broken sword simply did not disappear. He didn't become an ordinary human who didn't feel spirits and didn't see any at that moment. At least from what I remember.

He can have his sword broken and still have shinigami powers. When for example Jugram broke his sword.

Despite Yhwach absorbing all of Ichigo's powers, his broken sword simply did not disappear. He didn't become an ordinary human who didn't feel spirits and didn't see any at that moment. At least from what I remember.
What makes you think that Yhwach took his Shinigami powers? It's only stated that he took his Quincy and Hollow power iirc and it only returned to Ichigo a while after Yhwach was defeated
0679-017.png

0680-004.png

Ichigo's hollow and soul reaper powers are fused so taking his hollow powers would mean also taking hid soul reaper power. Tsukishkima rewrote history so that yhwach never took his powers

Ichigo's hollow and soul reaper powers are fused so taking his hollow powers would mean also taking hid soul reaper power. Tsukishkima rewrote history so that yhwach never took his powers
The power is one (white), but the reiatsu is different. Thus, Yhwach can absorb the Hollow reiatsu and leave the Shinigami reiatsu, so as not to dirty himself with those demonic powers.

Back