• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Someone should give Ganryū star level for making the koygoku in 3 days
It is believed to be calculated at 5-A. Someone should calculate the Kido cannon's destruction of the Koygoku. Approximately 100ish Kido Corps Shinigami, along with 4-5 captains, utilized it, presumably providing the power.

Last edited:
Ichigo's hollow and soul reaper powers are fused so taking his hollow powers would mean also taking hid soul reaper power. Tsukishkima rewrote history so that yhwach never took his powers
Tsukishina rewrote history so Ichigo kept his powers. After Yhwach’s defeat, the powers taken were also return to Ichigo making his new power level x2 as strong as before he fought Yhwach.

I thought you quit vsbw
I only wanted to lurk on it but you need to sign in to observe profiles (why?) So I just stayed signed in. Eventually atp I minds well use it. It'll feel like I'm not here because I'll comment significantly less only reason not so in last two days is because I needed a CRT passed. So I'm still on just less active

Are there any good feats or haxes in the forest of menos arc? If so can we get it to be canon since Kubo said I couldn't fit it in the manga but they managed to get it in the anime?
bBGL4DL.jpg

Well, the word "practically" should be dropped, and this should be a complement to our current Supergenius standards, not a replacement. The requirement of massively extreme versatility should still be included along with the previous requirements. This should not remotely be a matter of raw power only, as that can be affected by the scale and available power-sources of a fictional setting.

Being able to process literally infinite amounts of information seems like a good addition though.
Yhwach Supergenius🗣️

Back