• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Tbh a lot of verses aren't ftl or mftl if we go by authors intent..

bleach mid tiers cap at mach 1000 to sub relative. high tiers possibly LS. God tiers ftl.

In naruto high tiers cap lighting+ with god tiers being relativistic to LS.

DBS god tiers and high tiers cap LS to ftl. Scaling from ftl dyspo who even zeno couldn't track.

Tbh a lot of verses aren't ftl or mftl if we go by authors intent..

bleach mid tiers cap at mach 1000 to sub relative. high tiers possibly LS. God tiers ftl.

In naruto high tiers cap lighting+ with god tiers being relativistic to LS.

DBS god tiers and high tiers cap LS to ftl. Scaling from ftl dyspo who even zeno couldn't track.
There's author intent and then there's verbatim statements that lightning is considered fast in the novel

At least for Naruto's case, the whole Zetsu statement about lightning being undodgeable happened like mid way through Shippuden, theres's not really any excuse for lightning speed being considered fast for EOS Bleach

Also, the Dragon Ball example is wrong, since Dyspo was said to exceed the speed of light, which means he could be anywhere from 1.1c to essentially infinity.

What I find more interesting is that people randomly decided to pursue this idea that lightning is hard to dodge within the verse all of a sudden.
It's not that "all of a sudden." The novels didn't all become fully available to read in English until a few months ago.

There's author intent and then there's verbatim statements that lightning is considered fast in the novel

At least for Naruto's case, the whole Zetsu statement about lightning being undodgeable happened like mid way through Shippuden, theres's not really any excuse for lightning speed being considered fast for EOS Bleach

Also, the Dragon Ball example is wrong, since Dyspo was said to exceed the speed of light, which means he could be anywhere from 1.1c to essentially infinity.

Nahh that means all of the akatsuki even pain caps at lighting. As black zetsu is aware of their powers levels and has seen many fights like madara vs hashi ect. Yet lightning is impossible to dodged. Then we have statements in the manga that say LS movement is not meant for humans.

Eos bleach mid tiers in base form consider lighting fast.

Lol doubt dyspo is infinite speed. They made it big deal how he was FTL which would imply everyone else is probably like relativistic to LS.

Hikone and kenpachis speed feat is possibly infinite due to it distorting the laws of motion and gravity which even the speed of light can't do.

So I have been thinking. I remember about a panel showing that Ichigo is limitless since he is a hollow and Soul Reaper. anyone have any idea in what chapter it is told or am I just trippin

They made it big deal how he was FTL which would imply everyone else is probably like relativistic to LS.
Not really
Dyspo was to exceed by a good margin what really made him an issue was he abilitie to increase his speed by a thousand time over
Not going any further in it

I didn’t even read everything, but guys, just leave those meta for personal purpose or for debate outside the wiki, it is useless try to get 10 different interpretation on scaling, power cliffing or trascendence, just leave the profiles like they are now since no one will agree on everything. It would just create mess in the scaling.

I didn’t even read everything, but guys, just leave those meta for personal purpose or for debate outside the wiki, it is useless try to get 10 different interpretation on scaling, power cliffing or trascendence, just leave the profiles like they are now since no one will agree on everything. It would just create mess in the scaling.
This is a general thread for general discussion, it ain’t a CRT y’all are just mrk

This is a general thread for general discussion, it ain’t a CRT y’all are just mrk
yes I agree, I also like to talk about it, just felt to say that, this is just a wiki for general reference after all, like, I think over complicating things it is not the best idea.

This scan confirms Ayon and the others got stronger?

ceacaf9856f429dadabb36e45a45c7e2.jpg

Ayon is stronger he has 2 buff arms in his release form when he fought. Where as when he fought yama only one are bulked up.

2Wa_Qn72OwGYQhpwSy4jBqIKJ0tiZAt4XuuVgcM6jQzeJ_1Qjlhd72teis_StCjqlnE0hdANw6ymxKFlI5qZsIQCdpTsh-LaHHmdk9QIScpboUYOtzJgx24T2Pj0NLCZCOSxaZdS=s0

Wb8mYTNBxfo6Ep41WO3Vg1wW2iO98qN0XmySqO1_-QrHwwUZtkx4LmPmNdnApNriC7GPQ1zqrywExHPPi45mGP1TAhwPE4oAs1Hllf5ZYrKA2SG9U9a29PoUBVlTqTqRHQnOTP7e=s0

Last edited:
Also, I found this vid. Similar to and arc by arc vs match up idea I had for Ichigo and Naruto a while back. Like I thought, really fun.

Last edited:
Back