• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This will be the sad reality.

+

Muken Aizen will be given all the God Aizen forms and a fake Bankai before Madara kills him or seals without us knowing the Bankai’s power because we don’t know what it doesn’t.

The last part is acceptance. Denial has been forevermore. Madara will always be stronger than Aizen as everyone else sees it. :/
no bankai is going to be given LOL

The most we can hope for in terms of the madaraizen match is that the reason it was on the latter half of this season was due to a change of result due to new research. I was lowkey hoping this matchup would happen next season.

Maybe regen can give Aizen the win?

depends on what they buy for the regen. i dont think they will go as far as low godly, prob just as high as the visuals in the anime would give

I think Death battle gives aizen the W. Especially with his passive fate hax/reality warping and his KS. Also reactive evolution

Tbh verse was better when the Bleach expert Matthew was in charge of Bleach like a lil Kim Jong-Un.
Sometimes I regret saving Bleach after LAS' got banned while Matthew and Damage downgraded it all to just 6-A.

I should've left it at 6-A and MHS+ speeds.

unknown.png

@Arc, was that hado 90 crt still in the works? No rush, I’m just curious lol
Yes

Sometimes I regret saving Bleach after LAS' got banned while Matthew and Damage downgraded it all to just 6-A.

I should've left it at 6-A and MHS+ speeds.

unknown.png
Cap it out at Low 6-B to 6-B, Yama’s Bankai is an unideal radiator at 15 million Celsius (Low 6-B) and he’s above pretty much the whole verse.

Can't Fear Your Own World also implies that any holder of The Almighty is technically immune from death on any permanent scale unless very specific steps are taken to make any form of revival effectively impossible.

does anyone have a scan referencing this?

Can't Fear Your Own World also implies that any holder of The Almighty is technically immune from death on any permanent scale unless very specific steps are taken to make any form of revival effectively impossible.

does anyone have a scan referencing this?
I think is cus the whole changing fate to ressurect

The most we can hope for in terms of the madaraizen match is that the reason it was on the latter half of this season was due to a change of result due to new research. I was lowkey hoping this matchup would happen next season.

Maybe regen can give Aizen the win?
Nah, Madara is going to win and without even using his Six Path form. I will not be surprised if Edo Madara wins. 😂

There are a lot of people on Discord that just want to debate others cause they disagree with your scaling.

Seth and his team made alt accounts to get me to debate them just so I could debate them once we finally got Bleach back to 5-B and Low 5-A in like 2019.
Did the debate happen?

I remember talking to him about that, and thinking “why”.
I personally brought it up because it's a good starting point seeing into the paths someone takes when debating. Seth's friends prefer a more shotgun style approach when they debate through voice. It's a decent strategy for overwhelming someone that Seth agreed with, but I was surprised to see he understands it would not work in an in-person formal debate where turns are taken presenting points and then a moment for counter.

In conclusion, Seth's debating style on videos is mainly to just overwhelm who the guest is, but Seth realizes it would not work in person which is more than I can say for the other Twitch/Youtube debaters.

I personally brought it up because it's a good starting point seeing into the paths someone takes when debating. Seth's friends prefer a more shotgun style approach when they debate through voice. It's a decent strategy for overwhelming someone that Seth agreed with, but I was surprised to see he understands it would not work in an in-person formal debate where turns are taken presenting points and then a moment for counter.

In conclusion, Seth's debating style on videos is mainly to just overwhelm who the guest is, but Seth realizes it would not work in person which is more than I can say for the other Twitch/Youtube debaters.
Personally I can convey an idea much better via typed message rather than via impromptu speaking.

Prologue of CFYOW says strong Espada have like 100 millions souls, and then Tokinada can put numerous Espada+ level characters under KS, despite it being inferior to Aizen's.

Back