• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I’m not the one claiming a soul is a millions of souls, when we only see one soul on panel.
And we are told that they are millions of souls. This is the same thing with Aura. She manipulated the souls of her cells to become vapor despite her being a single human. No matter how you slice it, you are objectively wrong when it is verbatim stated that they are multiple souls.

And we are told that they are millions of souls. This is the same thing with Aura. She manipulated the souls of her cells to become vapor despite her being a single human. No matter how you slice it, you are objectively wrong when it is verbatim stated that they are multiple souls.
Multiple souls merged into one soul. I’ve never deny that. Nor have I deny that they gain strength, etc. You guys on the other way, have forgotten their bodies is their soul. And they only have one body. One soul.

If I am wrong, can someone post the scan where is says that a soul contains a soul?

Apple saying hollows are just 1 soul

We saying that he wrong cus the manga + novel says that hollows are composed of millions of souls (stated by novel and manga)
Ahh.. I see.

I remember Hollows can absorb othet hollows and spirits to become stronger.

Aronoiro the 10th Espada i think(??)..is actually made up of millions upon millions of souls iirc. And Other Hollows follow same rules to greater or lesser extent.

Ahh.. I see.

I remember Hollows can absorb othet hollows and spirits to become stronger.

Aronoiro the 10th Espada i think(??)..is actually made up of millions upon millions of souls iirc. And Other Hollows follow same rules to greater or lesser extent.
Basically, they composed of millions of souls and the strongest takes primary control but must keep fighting to maintain the supremacy

Aroniero is composed of 32K hollows

Made off thousands of souls, is not the same as having a thousands souls.

Their body is made from those souls, but the one that remains is just one soul. There bodies are walking souls, and I only see one.

You can keep saying that, not gonna make the manga and novel statements disapear tho.
That their body is made of thousands of souls? What’s new? Are you guys still on that stage? Can you accept their bodies are made off thousands of souls? That way you can move to my discussion that comes after accepting that fact.

Thousands of souls become one soul. One body. Arrancars don’t have more than one body. Which means they don’t have more than one soul after merging with the thousands of souls. The body and the soul are one and the same. One soul, one body.

That their body is made of thousands of souls? What’s new? Are you guys still on that stage? Can you accept their bodies are made off thousands of souls? That way you can move to my discussion that comes after accepting that fact.

Thousands of souls become one soul. One body. Arrancars don’t have more than one body. Which means they don’t have more than one soul after merging with the thousands of souls. The body and the soul are one and the same. One soul, one body.
Why are you even arguing this? It's just semantics

Even if you consider it one soul, it doesn't change the fact that that one soul itself is made up of millions.

Such a pointless argument.

Why are you even arguing this? It's just semantics

Even if you consider it one soul, it doesn't change the fact that that one soul itself is made up of millions.

Such a pointless argument.
Made off = foundation =/= has all of those souls still inside of that one soul

If so can you provide a scan that say that after merging into one they still contain all those souls inside of them.

Aaroniero was a experiment so unique for the sole reason of been able to keep those souls after merging with them. If all Hollows could do that Aaroniero wouldn't had been that unique. Smh

Made off = foundation =/= has all of those souls still inside of that one soul

If so can you provide a scan that say that after merging into one they still contain all those souls inside of them.

Aaroniero was a experiment so unique for the sole reason of been able to keep those souls after merging with them. If all Hollows could do that Aaroniero wouldn't had been that unique. Smh
We know the souls themselves still exist in the Hollow/Arrancar otherwise Ichibe wouldn't have issues purifying people like Grimmjow or Ikomikidomoe, it's directly stated that they contain too many souls to be purified, which is why Ichibe sealed Ikomikidomoe and didn't want to fight Grimmjow.

Even in the actual quote itself, it's stated, google the word "amalgamation".

Their one soul is the result of millions of souls being combined together, again, this is clearly stated both in the manga and secondary canon material.

Aaroniero was unique because he could use all the abilities of all the Hollows he consumed, not because he had multiple souls.

AppleLord truly is the best stonewall the Bleach fandom has to offer.

Lastly, to add onto my first point, it's also stated in the manga that the consumed souls themselves still exist in the Hollow/Arrancar, how else do you figure they have to fight for supremacy against the many consumed souls or are able to lose their mind to one of the other countless souls they contain?

Last edited:
To correct my earlier post, the word used is "aggregation" not "amalgamation", though they functionally mean the same thing.

We know the souls themselves still exist in the Hollow/Arrancar otherwise Ichibe wouldn't have issues purifying people like Grimmjow or Ikomikidomoe, it's directly stated that they contain too many souls to be purified, which is why Ichibe sealed Ikomikidomoe and didn't want to fight Grimmjow.

Even in the actual quote itself, it's stated, google the word "amalgamation".

Their one soul is the result of millions of souls being combined together, again, this is clearly stated both in the manga and secondary canon material.

Aaroniero was unique because he could use all the abilities of all the Hollows he consumed, not because he had multiple souls.

AppleLord truly is the best stonewall the Bleach fandom has to offer.

Lastly, to add onto my first point, it's also stated in the manga that the consumed souls themselves still exist in the Hollow/Arrancar, how else do you figure they have to fight for supremacy against the many consumed souls or are able to lose their mind to one of the other countless souls they contain?
That seems inconsistent with their bodies been their very soul. Never heard of souls having souls themselves. Would this mean KS > millions of souls? That would make KS more potent than Infinite Tsukyumi.

Ichibe: “strong Arrancar contain tens of thousands to hundreds of millions of souls within them”
Apple: “no they have one”
Let's ignore we are talking about a soul, and now claim Hollows are not souls but physical beings with millions of souls insider their non-soul body.

Let's ignore we are talking about a soul, and now claim Hollows are not souls but physical beings with millions of souls insider their non-soul body.
CFYOW_C8_Strong_Hollows_are_composed_of_104_to_108_souls.jpg

"The strong Arrancars in Hueco Mundo are aggregations of several tens of thousands or hundreds of millions of konpaku."

aggregation meaning a cluster of things brought together; e.g. people gathering at a concert could be an aggregation of thousands of people

konpaku meaning souls

Put together, Arrancars being an aggregation of konpaku means they're a cluster of konpaku brought together in a single body.

Them being in one body does not restrict it to being a single soul.

That seems inconsistent with their bodies been their very soul. Never heard of souls having souls themselves. Would this mean KS > millions of souls? That would make KS more potent than Infinite Tsukyumi.
You don't understand, their body is their soul yes, but it's that soul which is made up of all the souls they consumed, Grimmjows soul or body or whatever you want to call it is the combination of millions of souls.

Grimmjow's soul doesn't have a soul of its own, it's not soulception, rather, his soul itself is the combination of millions of souls.

Also, people having multiple souls is pretty common in Bleach, all the Sternritter have a piece of Yhwach's soul alongside their own, Fullbringers have a piece of the SK's alongside their own.

Yhwach factually has to absorb other souls or he regresses into a vegetative state.

Would this mean KS > millions of souls? That would make KS more potent than Infinite Tsukyumi.
As for this point, no idea, you could argue it if you want, but at the very least it makes Bleach's soul potency much higher since we have an on panel feat of base Aizen soul crushing Grimmjow, the guy whos soul is stated to be made up of tens of thousands to hundreds of millions.

CFYOW_C8_Strong_Hollows_are_composed_of_104_to_108_souls.jpg

"The strong Arrancars in Hueco Mundo are aggregations of several tens of thousands or hundreds of millions of konpaku."

aggregation meaning a cluster of things brought together; e.g. people gathering at a concert could be an aggregation of thousands of people

konpaku meaning souls

Put together, Arrancars being an aggregation of konpaku means they're a cluster of konpaku brought together in a single body.

Them being in one body does not restrict it to being a single soul.
Is their body their soul or not?

Simple answer.

You don't understand, their body is their soul yes, but it's that soul which is made up of all the souls they consumed, Grimmjows soul or body or whatever you want to call it is the combination of millions of souls.
What I have been saying all along.

I think the KS depends on whether all these souls are still conscious or is Grimmjow the only mind that's in control since its more about the minds he can controI rather than souls. One could also take the route of Grimmjow's mind resistance is strong enough to defeat the millions of hollows consciousness and since KS can affect him its potency is greater.

Also to note from the scans posted by @Reio35 it seems you need a strong enough mind to control, contain and withstand the large number of souls within you which is why Tokinada wanted Gremmy for Hikone.

Last edited:
Constantly at that, otherwise they'd lose their individuality and be consumed by the countless other minds.

Not sure if this site would directly translate that to mind resistance though

Sorry for getting in the discussion, anyone knows if seth has discord or smth. Cause people are telling that he doesn't accept the Bleach Cosmology being uni. So im trying to see if he has a discord so i can get in and see the reasons.

I love the irony that Gillian and Adjuchas need to consume other Gillian and Adjuchas or else regress from all of the other personalities even though eating means more personalities to deal with. Being a Vasto Lorde really isn’t simply having power lol

Sorry for getting in the discussion, anyone knows if seth has discord or smth. Cause people are telling that he doesn't accept the Bleach Cosmology being uni. So im trying to see if he has a discord so i can get in and see the reasons.
He’s not going to give a concrete stance in order to avoid spoiling his Naruto vs Ichigo video.

In his Yhwach and Aizen vs Madara video, he puts Bleach at multi-planetary, in his Naruto videos he has like KCM2 Naruto at planetary.

If I had to guess, I think we’d see Large Planetary for both.

He’s not going to give a concrete stance in order to avoid spoiling his Naruto vs Ichigo video.

In his Yhwach and Aizen vs Madara video, he puts Bleach at multi-planetary, in his Naruto videos he has like KCM2 Naruto at planetary.

If I had to guess, I think we’d see Large Planetary for both.
Thanks

Talking about Naruto and Bleach…

Naruto has lost his greatest power, and weaken. On the other hand, Ichigo is going to get more battles in the future of the Hell Arc. The Karma is striking the Naruto fanbase.

Naruto has lost his greatest power, and weaken. On the other hand, Ichigo is going to get more battles in the future of the Hell Arc. The Karma is striking the Naruto fanbase.
wAiT TiLl YoU bLeAcH fAnS sEe ThE oTsUtSuKi GoD. hE cAn EaT uNiVeRsEs

If anything it’s heavily implied Ichigo got stronger 👀

It’s not a public server anymore, since the debate community ruined that. I think you need to either be a channel member or pay a $5 fee to get in.

Back