• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I don't think that the Espada having hundreds of millions of souls means KS put each and every of those souls under KS. But I'm not fully discrediting this tho, as the current conciousness of an Espada had to fight those bazillion of souls for supremacy, so in a way it's still a good feat for KS.

Yes

Cap it out at Low 6-B to 6-B, Yama’s Bankai is an unideal radiator at 15 million Celsius (Low 6-B) and he’s above pretty much the whole verse.

transcendent aizen = above all shinigami and hollows (god tier)
transcendent aizen = below mountain level, as the one who who cut the mountain in half was ichigo, and not aizen

I don't think that the Espada having hundreds of millions of souls means KS put each and every of those souls under KS. But I'm not fully discrediting this tho, as the current conciousness of an Espada had to fight those bazillion of souls for supremacy, so in a way it's still a good feat for KS.
Probably Hollows would get a good mind resistance by having a stronger mind among thousands and aizen scale above them.

Aizen KS >> Dominant Mind >> All Other Millions of Souls

Well the thing is those Espada are the result of 1 soul dominating the other hundreds of millions, so potency wise it still scales.

I’ve never watch a death battle where they go back on what they already said. Do you have an example where this happened? Haven’t they use the same intro and research from a character who is appearing for the second time in DB?
Obi-Wan vs Kakashi, literally only last year in 2020, Obi-Wan win because Jedi can draw infinite supply of energy from the force.
Fast forward to Yoda vs King Mickey, this year, Yoda loses because he can only draw a a limited amount of power from the force.

R
aqodx6gcqFGDxs5GvOmQUKbP5c6RlYeZsWjKMJii6bjQgDFHrA-3cQ9deMPL6yZrQq52doXkzEOYu76xRthrn7x3fC2e51JENFc861Kn-llvBrpxKrbNn-U50QTBzvjcZgs4EPAs=s0

-5z4EYGadnNHvK9CbH3gCLryBhaX4frTNPhLJHBVnrrAfNG09WLjr8ilHRj7tVg77kB0_oqBlS_rrT7Qj2OrfgupfDaNDM4tAZyUgX2Zq_g4bc-9oaKBVxTdrQGB8uzbm8SC9Vli=s0

When a gillian eats other gillians. The gillian with the most dominant personality controls the others.

R
I72rkC_5YFE7h_VQV_bOPOT_Lhv74YukXTQrxi3JtPNinJiXhdo_nyfMUHG1FxfepyNPd77DqnLTDnEryzgrdT1WSfHkHIoctNAERc89ZaiFkXKgcs6b0ltG_8qOZ9MUWCA6U9kS=s0

Gremmys brains also controlling 1000s of minds at once

Last edited:
Hollows souls merged into one with one consciousness. There is only one body, one soul. Their bodies are the soul. None of them have 1,000 souls inside their soul. Lol

Hollows souls merged into one with one consciousness. There is only one body, one soul. Their bodies are the soul. None of them have 1,000 souls inside their soul. Lol
They're made up of thousands to millions of souls, it's verbatim stated, and it's also stated that they literally can't be purified simply because of how many souls they contain.

Even if you consider it "one soul", that "one soul" is comprised of millions.

They're made up of thousands to millions of souls, it's verbatim stated, and it's also stated that they literally can't be purified simply because of how many souls they contain.

Even if you consider it "one soul", that "one soul" is comprised of millions.
All souls are made of reishi. Is a reishi merger of souls. A single soul made from their souls matter.

Quilge didn't had 2 souls or millions when his soul merged with Ayons. Yhwach doesn't have 3 souls because he merged with mimihagi and reio. Ichigo doesn't have 2 + millions of souls inside of him because White merged with him at birth. Gillian's souls merged together. That's all. Millions of souls don't exist inside one soul. Lol their soul is made from the millions of souls spiritual particles.

Quilge didn't had 2 souls or millions when his soul merged with Ayons. Yhwach doesn't have 3 souls because he merged with mimihagi and reio. Ichigo doesn't have 2 + millions of souls inside of him because White merged with him at birth. Gillian's souls merged together. That's all. Millions of souls don't exist inside one soul. Lol their soul is made from the millions of souls spiritual particles.
No

You're trying to miscontrue extremely direct statements from the novel and even from the manga

Hollows and Arrancar are comprised of thousands to millions of souls, stated several times and clearly indicated.

I mean, even in the novel case, it literally states "Konpaku", which means soul, not "millions of spiritual particles".

Last edited:
I don't think anybody is disagreeing here, just a slight wording issue its not a million souls huddled together or housed in one big soul, its a merged single very powerful soul thats the culmination of millions coming together.

I don't think anybody is disagreeing here, just a slight wording issue its not a million souls huddled together or housed in one big soul, its a merged single very powerful soul thats the culmination of millions coming together.
I mean, AppleLord literally said;
Millions of souls don't exist inside one soul. Lol their soul is made from the millions of souls spiritual particles.
This is factually wrong, the term used is "millions of Konpaku" which directly means souls, not "spiritual particles", that's completely fabricated and doesn't even make any sense.

I mean, AppleLord literally said;

This is factually wrong, the term used is "millions of Konpaku" which directly means souls, not "spiritual particles", that's completely fabricated and doesn't even make any sense.
lol at souls been made of spiritual particles been a fabrication.

well given that the whole "fullbring >>> dangai" got old he has to come up with another mad thing, so now it is "ignore the novel and manga, its just 1 soul"

"ignore the manga and novel saying they have millions of konpaku (souls) and instead believe what i say that goes against it"
I'm not ignoring it. The power of those souls are gained. The souls become that one konpaku of reishi. But there's only one single konpaku. Unless you want to argue that a soul contains a soul? The body is one, the body is the soul, one konpaku.

I'm not ignoring it. The power of those souls are gained. The souls become that one konpaku of reishi. But there's only one single konpaku. Unless you want to argue that a soul contains a soul? The body is one, the body is the soul, one konpaku.
U literaly are. "There is only 1 konpaku"

And the novel and manga literaly state they have hundreds/millions of konpaku, manga and novel literaly go againts what you are saying

I can say the same about all of you but I am not a person who wishes bad upon others, like some people here. Mocking me doesn't gain you anything. It only make me lose respect of you as a person.
Where did I wish bad on you? I said u obviously did no know konpaku = souls

That's neither mocking nor wishing bad on you, just at statement of you not knowing that konpaku means soul

You really are reaching

I could care less what a stranger on the internet thinks of me.

U literaly are. "There is only 1 konpaku"

And the novel and manga literaly state they have hundreds/millions of konpaku, manga and novel literaly go againts what you are saying
Let's try this from your perspective, and use Grimmjow as an example.

1. How many bodies Grimmjow has?
2. How many souls Grimmjow has?
3. What is a Konpaku made off?

The answer is the same, since their body IS a Konpaku. But if their is Konpaku inside his konpaku let me know.

Back